AF3+2 5/5 - What Is Your Proc Rate?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » AF3+2 5/5 - what is your proc rate?
AF3+2 5/5 - what is your proc rate?
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-10 22:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Sorry I picked the wrong one I edited the atmas. Also conserve mp isn't just about the dmg. It might allow you to get away with say not using MM.
Idk, it is prolly just 10 conserve mp if its minor but I guess we can hope. If it's 50 conserve mp for fetching footpad then you should have around 75 conserve mp. That is like 22% less mp cost in average if i'm not wrong. I really doubt that will make up for the loss of 10 refresh :/. Not to forget you lose 50 int in damage too aaand enmity!
Fetching footpad also has MAB and + magic crit rate. I didn't mean that the conserve mp is worth it in and of itself just that it would push atmas that have decent stats already into being usuable
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-10 23:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Sorry I picked the wrong one I edited the atmas. Also conserve mp isn't just about the dmg. It might allow you to get away with say not using MM.
Idk, it is prolly just 10 conserve mp if its minor but I guess we can hope. If it's 50 conserve mp for fetching footpad then you should have around 75 conserve mp. That is like 22% less mp cost in average if i'm not wrong. I really doubt that will make up for the loss of 10 refresh :/. Not to forget you lose 50 int in damage too aaand enmity!
Fetching footpad also has MAB and + magic crit rate. I didn't mean that the conserve mp is worth it in and of itself just that it would push atmas that have decent stats already into being usuable

Ah I forgot about those. Hmm.. might be worth it but ugh quests QQ
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-10 23:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ah I forgot about those. Hmm.. might be worth it but ugh quests QQ
I'm already doing the complete objectives things so turns out I had it waiting for me lol
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-02-11 00:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

DRK's is around 10-12% full set. Surprisingly high, which is really good for an aftermath set on Apoc, otherwhile not worth 5/5 though.

the 3/5 "Optimal" TP set is a solid 5% activation. On top of some already great stats, it's a nice little bonus.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2011-02-11 01:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
I feel sorry for samurai.... zanshin..... shafted

samurai got the best bonus, double damage on your 3hit zanshin build!
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-02-11 01:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Terribleone said:
Funny. I use Goliard Saio on my Black Mage

Hah.
 Quetzalcoatl.Terribleone
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Terribleone 2011-02-11 06:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Quetzalcoatl.Terribleone said:
Funny. I use Goliard Saio on my Black Mage

Hah.

Is that bad? Ran out for to proc. I do have the appropriate gear for the job. I'm sure you also looked at my gear history, as did oh, so many of you out there have.

Thank you all for making me a dubious top "most viewed" character.