Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20550 20551 20552 ... 22553 22554 22555
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 14:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
So, apparently...
GOD DAMMIT, BETHESDA!!
Windshear?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 14:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Eeyep, Windshear. Seriously, how the *** did that Draugr get stuck like that, tho?
That, Dawnbreaker, and Chillrend are my faves. I usually stop using Dawnbreaker because I get tired of ***flying around when I kill undead.

Girlboymod, I hope he doesn't. You said if he did it could turn out not being good for yourself. While I hope for the best and your brother grows up, you said it yourself, he's 43 years old. If he hasn't by now, nothing will change him.
Eh, It'll give me some time to learn more and have a better work environment.

I wouldn't mind working in, like, a gun shop but I am kinda uncomfortable around other gun nuts due to the political *** now associated with guns. I'm not all that comfortable around political talk nor religious talk. Long story on the latter, I think I've told it either here or on BG before.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Valmur
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Valmur
By Asura.Valmur 2017-01-19 14:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigh back in hospital.. my op on Tuesday got pushed back till today which I had but now my blood count is wrong so no home for me :|

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 14:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Eeyep, Windshear. Seriously, how the *** did that Draugr get stuck like that, tho?
That, Dawnbreaker, and Chillrend are my faves. I usually stop using Dawnbreaker because I get tired of ***flying around when I kill undead.

Girlboymod, I hope he doesn't. You said if he did it could turn out not being good for yourself. While I hope for the best and your brother grows up, you said it yourself, he's 43 years old. If he hasn't by now, nothing will change him.

I wouldn't mind working in, like, a gun shop but I am kinda uncomfortable around other gun nuts due to the political *** now associated with guns. I'm not all that comfortable around political talk nor religious talk. Long story on the latter, I think I've told it either here or on BG before.
Meh, personally I could give a crap less if someone wants a firearm. My big problem is people wanting semi-autos for something like hunting or home defense. To me, going that far is kinda on the overkill side of things. If you're a practiced shot, you should be able to make due with a bolt action rifle or a revolver depending on what you're looking to do.

Also, I absofuckinglutely hate Dawnbreaker. I only get it to be a completionist *** where the Daedric artifacts are concerned.
I hunt with a WWII rifle with no scope because I can't use a scope for some reason. My sidearm is my Schofield revolver clone, thinking about getting a cheap Colt clone in the same chambering because of the stronger design. I would consider a Remington clone but the grip look uncomfortable and I'd only buy one of those in .44-40 for authenticity.

Gonna look for a used Uberti-made Colt Clone this summer, still want that Ruger GP100 too. I like revolvers. >.>

Also, the WWII rifle, it's bolt-action with a 10-round capacity. I only load 5 which is already overkill for deer hunting. Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I, if you want to look it up. Mine was made in 1941 then went through the armory refurbishing in 1949.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 14:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Dirty hippie mode engaged, anyone wanna sit by the fire, smoke some dank and sing kumbaya for change?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-19 14:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Spammy McSpam is gonna make one thousand threads cause he needs attention, isn't he?
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-01-19 14:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo, Infinity Lockbox is back on STO, and it includes the Kelvin Timeline ships now!
Hoping the Konnie price drops low, but I still doubt I'll be able to gather up enough EC to buy one. :<

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 15:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, personally I could give a crap less if someone wants a firearm. My big problem is people wanting semi-autos for something like hunting or home defense. To me, going that far is kinda on the overkill side of things. If you're a practiced shot, you should be able to make due with a bolt action rifle or a revolver depending on what you're looking to do.

Also, I absofuckinglutely hate Dawnbreaker. I only get it to be a completionist *** where the Daedric artifacts are concerned.
I hunt with a WWII rifle with no scope because I can't use a scope for some reason. My sidearm is my Schofield revolver clone, thinking about getting a cheap Colt clone in the same chambering because of the stronger design. I would consider a Remington clone but the grip look uncomfortable and I'd only buy one of those in .44-40 for authenticity.

Gonna look for a used Uberti-made Colt Clone this summer, still want that Ruger GP100 too. I like revolvers. >.>

Also, the WWII rifle, it's bolt-action with a 10-round capacity. I only load 5 which is already overkill for deer hunting. Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I, if you want to look it up. Mine was made in 1941 then went through the armory refurbishing in 1949.
Back when Gramps served in WWII, he carried a Lee-Enfield, always heaped praise on it even long after he was honorably discharged. He said if you took good care of it, it'd take good care of you. Still didn't sway me to the point where I gave up my knife and sword collection, though.
They're actually pretty good guns, just hard on brass if you choose to reload which is a good idea because .303 Brit is getting rare.

I use PPU, I have a bunch of it. The brass is pretty much milspec so I'll probably reload them with Barnes HP copper bullets when I can.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-19 16:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lately I've been feeling like this place is becoming even more cliqueish than before. Every thread I turn to I hardly see individuals anymore but teams of people glued to each other. None of which I want to be part of.
Even in here most of the people I liked hardly ever post anymore, and others stopped altogether.
If I go in p&r there are too many toxic people that are clearly not interested in an intellectual discussion and it becomes just a recipe for sadness.

I've tried really hard these years to create a spot for myself, to try to make some friends even while perfectly aware of being a very difficult person myself with picky taste for people and too high expectations.
But now it's like I see all empty spots closed off, every opening where you could insert yourself walled by a chain of people that you either take in bulk or just give up altogether.

And now I think this place is just as lonely as any other.

Maybe I'm just having a bad night. Good night.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-19 17:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lately I've been feeling like this place is becoming even more cliqueish than before. Every thread I turn to I hardly see individuals anymore but teams of people glued to each other. None of which I want to be part of.
Even in here most of the people I liked hardly ever post anymore, and others stopped altogether.
If I go in p&r there are too many toxic people that are clearly not interested in an intellectual discussion and it becomes just a recipe for sadness.

I've tried really hard these years to create a spot for myself, to try to make some friends even while perfectly aware of being a very difficult person myself with picky taste for people and too high expectations.
But now it's like I see all empty spots closed off, every opening where you could insert yourself walled by a chain of people that you either take in bulk or just give up altogether.

And now I think this place is just as lonely as any other.

Maybe I'm just having a bad night. Good night.

this is kind of why i took almost like a full year off awhile back. i just didn't like the people that were posting in rt at the time. i didn't feel apart of it. since returning i feel like it's not the same as when i first started posting, and i kind of drift around trying to avoid being in any clique. even though i like a lot of the people here, i don't like all of the groups. i love ni, but... lol. i like rt, but i have nothing in common with a couple of people, and honestly think a few people who post are kind of awful. however, it's still a good place to keep in touch with the people i like and talk about random stuff when bored.

could always be my buddy ^.-

Post deleted by User.
By Yomisha 2017-01-19 17:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's kinda always been that way. I think most of it is that we're all (at least a bit) more grown up and have become more picky about who we socialize with. Kinda seems to happen. Not that I post hardly at all anymore. Not much time with the baby/hubby/work. :)

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-19 17:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
honestly think a few people who post are kind of awful

:(
By Yomisha 2017-01-19 17:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

And then there's Drac!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-01-19 17:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
honestly think a few people who post are kind of awful

:(
:D
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 17:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think I really fit in with any clique, most of my BS here is either random crap or me bitching at someone.

Most people simply see me as a mod or remember me as Kojo.
By Yomisha 2017-01-19 17:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, that's one part about the forums people gravitate to. You don't have to fit in to join in. But unfortunately, sometimes you get ignored otherwise.

Asura.Valmur said: »
Sigh back in hospital.. my op on Tuesday got pushed back till today which I had but now my blood count is wrong so no home for me :|
I dunno what's wrong with you, but I hope you feel better! :< Hospitals suck.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-19 17:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomisha said: »
It's kinda always been that way. I think most of it is that we're all (at least a bit) more grown up and have become more picky about who we socialize with. Kinda seems to happen. Not that I post hardly at all anymore. Not much time with the baby/hubby/work. :)

so sad to see hevans isn't a priority these days. i mean what can the kid do that i can't ='(
[+]
By Yomisha 2017-01-19 17:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

so sad to see hevans isn't a priority these days. i mean what can the kid do that i can't ='(
You're one of the hardest people to keep in touch with! lol

(I had a quip about poopy diapers, but it sounded creepy so nvm!)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-19 17:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You're one of the hardest people to keep in touch with! lol

(I had a quip about poopy diapers, but it sounded creepy so nvm!)

I know he broke his wrist at least (falling)
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-01-19 17:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, are we being Existential, right now? My turn...

I try not to participate in a clique, but like most humans, I can be cliquey. Not on purpose; it's not like I don't like anyone any less, it's just I can relate to some people more than others. I don't harbor any negativity towards anyone here, and I'm hoping that goes the other way 'round. I do have a tendency to be a bit of an *** though, so it's understandable if someone doesn't like me. You're allowed to not like a person.

I'm sad that some people left us, possibly for good. It's been weeks since I've heard from Josi, which makes me sadface. But, people come and go - it's a fact of life.

I'm definitely not the same as I was when I started here back in '010. Seven years is a long time to *** on a website. Back then I was killing off threads and making smartass comments that not everyone picked up on. Now, I'm... not here as often as I used to be. Still, I'll be here at least until I hit that magical 30k. After that... who knows?! The future is a mysterious thing.
First Page 2 3 ... 20550 20551 20552 ... 22553 22554 22555