Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19677 19678 19679 ... 22571 22572 22573

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-07-28 07:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Sitting through a 45 second ad to watch a 28 second anime clip.

>YouTube

What's worse is that my wifi is ***at night for some reason so it hangs for roughly 20 seconds at second 23.

Ayo, I'm tired of using technology.
AdBlock is your friend, not your enemy.
Assuming the dewd is watching it on his phone like a scrub.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 07:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Or, you know. Someone working.

Just sayin'. I can't watch vids on my work PC. Any time one of you bozos posts something I want to see, I gotta whip out the good ol' portable tablet that I occasionally use for interpersonal communication.
By Jetackuu 2016-07-28 07:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Or, you know. Someone working.

Just sayin'. I can't watch vids on my work PC. Any time one of you bozos posts something I want to see, I gotta whip out the good ol' portable tablet that I occasionally use for interpersonal communication.

Why not?
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 07:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not?

Why can't I watch videos on my work PC?

Firewalls and administrative policy?

I can't even see images posted from most popular image hosting sites.
By Jetackuu 2016-07-28 08:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not?

Why can't I watch videos on my work PC?

Firewalls and administrative policy?

I can't even see images posted from most popular image hosting sites.

Not trying hard enough!
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Not trying hard enough!

I know it might not seem it from the frequency of my posts, but I assure you that I can and do have plenty of work to do that gets done...
By Jetackuu 2016-07-28 08:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Not trying hard enough!

I know it might not seem it from the frequency of my posts, but I assure you that I can and do have plenty of work to do that gets done...

Git gud!
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 08:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Mama Murphy finally dead. I thought for a bit she bugged my game by dying while Preston was out getting ready to take the Castle. He popped back into Sanctuary, but instead of saying anything about Mama Murphy he kept saying he would meet me by the Castle. So I went there and he was still back in Sanctuary. Luckily when I talked to a Minuteman NPC he popped back in where he needed to be for that.

I totally forgot that Local Leader is needed to make supply lines between settlements so that will have to wait until I am in the 40's.

I have hit 22 though so I can do the Robot and Vault-tec DLC I guess, maybe tonight I will work on that.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Mama Murphy finally dead.

Well that's one way to shut her up. Man she gets tiresome talking about her "Madwoman" days.

Now if we could just get Marcy pumped full of Jet Fuel so she'll shut the *** up.

I just LOVE how you could avoid the ***out of her and she'd still stalk up behind you and be like "What makes you think I want to talk to you?"

MAYBE THE FACT YOU FOLLOWED ME TO GREYGARDEN TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-07-28 08:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's one way to shut her up. Man she gets tiresome talking about her "Madwoman" days.

Now if we could just get Marcy pumped full of Jet Fuel so she'll shut the *** up.

I just LOVE how you could avoid the ***out of her and she'd still stalk up behind you and be like "What makes you think I want to talk to you?"

MAYBE THE FACT YOU FOLLOWED ME TO GREYGARDEN TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME.

Needs less tsun-tsun and more dere-dere.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Needs less tsun-tsun and more dere-dere.

{Can you speak English?}
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 09:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately killing Mama Murphy actually made Marcy much worse. Now she has dialogue lines about how her death is the fault of Preston and myself. Instead of just replacing her old lines, it seems like now she *** twice as much to fit them in.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately killing Mama Murphy actually made Marcy much worse. Now she has dialogue lines about how her death is the fault of Preston and myself. Instead of just replacing her old lines, it seems like now she *** twice as much to fit them in.

*moves into the Institute*

She was like 800 in a post-nuclear apocalypse. That she lived to be as old as she was was a bloody miracle. *** hell.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 09:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought it was funny though that she was having all these drugs and they were killing her, meanwhile I have like 15 "Refreshing Beverages" in my inventory which restore a ton of health, rads, and cure drug addictions. Also the fact that like 20 minutes before I had been in the Forged base where I was hitting that Psychojet harder than a 22 year old playing Pokemon Go while driving hits a tree.

Also, none of her psychic visions were really very useful.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that was always the thing for me.

Do you base yourself out of Sanctuary normally or do you base yourself out of one of the other settlements once you open it up?

I've started gravitating toward Starlight myself just because of the amount of open area.

Also, from a lore standpoint, hanging around Sanctuary sounds like pure PTSD fuel for the Wanderer.

edit: "Here, watch 20 people hammer on your ruined home where you had a loving spouse and beautiful baby boy. Remember when you bought this stove and fridge? Remember when you picked out this countertop? Hah. You live in hell now!"

edit2: I may be projecting my own problems into my gaming lives.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

*hits shuffle on 700-song playlist*

*hears five Rush songs in a row*

Algorithm has failed me.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 09:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you base yourself out of Sanctuary normally or do you base yourself out of one of the other settlements once you open it up?

I've started gravitating toward Starlight myself just because of the amount of open area.

Also, from a lore standpoint, hanging around Sanctuary sounds like pure PTSD fuel for the Wanderer.

I usually just base out of Sanctuary until I get supply lines just because it has most of what I need early on. All the workbenches are already there, empty and obvious spaces for buildings, access to water, and lots of stuff to scrap. Plus if you do the quests for Sturges you have most of the stuff set up.
By Jetackuu 2016-07-28 09:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Not trying hard enough!

Git gud!
GIT LMAOBOX!

I had to look that up, I'm not a loser that plays that.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually just base out of Sanctuary until I get supply lines just because it has most of what I need early on. All the workbenches are already there, empty and obvious spaces for buildings, access to water, and lots of stuff to scrap. Plus if you do the quests for Sturges you have most of the stuff set up.

I've tried using the Red Rocket to start, because it's close and I can tolerate walking there slowly loaded down with all my scrap from Sanctuary. I just really don't like using Sanctuary much, but so few other places really have the resources I like and enough open area to really build. Starlight has that nice watering hole in the middle at least where you can wedge two large water purifiers.

I'll try to take some screenies of my current Starlight settlement when I get home.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 10:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is everyone posting so much today?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 10:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Why is everyone posting so much today?
Politicin'?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 10:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Had to backread a forever number of pages before posting an article.

Which everyone is going to ignore anyway..
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 10:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I've tried using the Red Rocket to start, because it's close and I can tolerate walking there slowly loaded down with all my scrap from Sanctuary. I just really don't like using Sanctuary much, but so few other places really have the resources I like and enough open area to really build. Starlight has that nice watering hole in the middle at least where you can wedge two large water purifiers.

I'll try to take some screenies of my current Starlight settlement when I get home.

There is one I have heard of that I don't think I found in any of my playthroughs yet, where it is a house where a guy became a Ghoul, but not feral. His family were all feral, and he tried to train them to be civil over the years but ultimately died. Once you clear the house out it can be a settlement, I think that sounds like a cool place to set up. Alternatively I have been considering this playthrough siding with the Minutemen all the way through, so maybe I will jut make the Castle be my main hub.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

There is one I have heard of that I don't think I found in any of my playthroughs yet, where it is a house where a guy became a Ghoul, but not feral. His family were all feral, and he tried to train them to be civil over the years but ultimately died. Once you clear the house out it can be a settlement, I think that sounds like a cool place to set up. Alternatively I have been considering this playthrough siding with the Minutemen all the way through, so maybe I will jut make the Castle be my main hub.

Yeah that's...Croup Manor, I think.

Not enough room for my tastes, but if you want the pre-existing house it's decent.
By Faelar 2016-07-28 10:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Had to backread a forever number of pages before posting an article.

Which everyone is going to ignore anyway..

That feel when you want to contribute to the discussion, and they talking so fast you can't get a word in, but when they do shut up for a second the conversation has moved on to the 4th new topic and your contribution is no longer relevant.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-28 11:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Another day, another 50 pull, another old man.

But at least he brought friends this time!

Getting everything except the Grimmjow I'm aiming for lol.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 11:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Some might remember a couple years back I sold my Subaru to a guy for scrap, and he got all scumbaggy and sold it on craigslist with a bunch of misinformation about it, milage was wrong, didn't say anything about the deer I hit, "Custom exhaust" meaning the muffler held on with kitchen piping. Shortly after that happened he was brought up on charges of internet fraud blah blah for selling hunting traps online and never delivering them. This guy is a career scumbag and criminal.

Well, he is in the news again.

http://www.ogd.com/ogd/lisbon-couple-accused-of-leaving-behind-dead-dogs-dead-rabbits-20160728

I'm *** disgusted by this. I am normally really REALLY *** good at putting my rustles and salt into words but I don't even know what to say.

The thing that really gets me is the fact that with case law the way it is the precedents set forth will allow this jerkoff to get away with a couple years probation where he can not own a pet.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 11:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

That's really shitty.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19677 19678 19679 ... 22571 22572 22573