Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18711 18712 18713 ... 22567 22568 22569

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2016-02-14 08:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to mention Nintendo even got an amiibo out of it.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-14 08:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Back before SoA I leveled Monk solely to get all 14 of the WSNMs. I was a WSNM and weaponskill fanatic in general. I've memorized so many skillchain combos(all the important ones anyway).

I got a Black Belt pretty late into the game. My last drop needed was the Adamantoise Egg, and I got it from the last Adamantoise that spawned on Asura before the ??? patch.

Anywho, I think my greatest monk story was in the abyssea age(which is primarily where my monk got used). The last Abyssea patch had just dropped, and at that time my LS still had about 20 people, but like 14~ or so that actually showed up to do things. We went in and stumbled around. We killed Alfard. I got Widowmaker. We made our first Raja set, setup camp to be way to the west of all those damn pots. We popped him and pulled. At the time our main party consisted of me on WAR, the leader of LS an Apoc DRK, my bard friend Fyea, our token Rdm, our only Whm(named Spiritmage, really loved that guy), and my BST/BLU/PLD friend who always came to events as BLU. Then the other party was like, these two chuckle *** who claimed to be DRK and SAM mains, but for some reason didn't understand melee builds? but they also had leveled BLMs, so the leader always made them come BLM for procs(but mainly so they couldn't screw anything up, since BLM isn't too complicated). Then two THFs cause one was the RDM's husband and wouldn't come on his COR. The other could sometimes come SAM, but his THF was the only thing he ever really kept up to date, so more often than not he came THF. And then beyond that, I don't really remember. Most of everyone beyond the main 6 were kinda clueless and apt to pissing the DRK off all night.

Anywho, we popped Raja. How hard could it be? We were kinda doubting he'd be ridiculous, since we didn't have a ton of trouble with the other Caturae. The second he gets to camp he does Firaga V. Almost no one had MDT builds, so like, half our group died. lol. So we're going into panic mode. Everybody's running around. People are screaming on Vent. I took hate on it, as I want to do. I was kinda the defacto tank, because I did the most damage. Raja killed me in like 3 or 4 hits, cause my PDT build at the time was total ***. Everyone still running around. The DRK's shouting for the Rdm to Bio it and kite it while everyone else tries to recover.

I just went silent. I was pissed. Nobody had cured me. I HPed. I had a plan. We didn't have any monk mains, so we'd never experienced Countertanking. My Monk gear wasn't really that great, but I had all the relic armor with the HP+% and the Counterstance relic boots +1. I had the Weaponkill damage +% baghnaks from ToM, because Baghnaks are my favorite hand to hand model lol. So you know, I wasn't really decked or anything. I popped a reraise item, put on the 3 best atmas I had, and went back to the fight.

They were still all running around, keeping it claimed, but every time the DRK unweakened and rogered up to attack it, he got his ***pushed in for lack of PDT. I killed a pot on the way for TP. I'd also purchased every temporary item available from Abyssea Mart, and I had a small collection of Temp items from bosses and boxes and ***too. I ran up, Ascetic's Fury'd Raja, did like 4200 damage, not bad for my level 90 scrub monk. So I got hate, but I'm in Counterstance in Abyssea. Raja starts pushing his own ***in. Course, every time he stops to nuke me, I don't even got Shell back on yet. I'm blazing through my temporary items, so I laid out a solemn order over Vent, "Keep me up." They were still screaming and going crazy and ***, so I raised my voice, "HEAL ME, NOW. KEEP ME ALIVE!" And just like that, they all shut up. Vent was totally silent for the next however many minutes it took for me to counter Raja to death. It felt epic, because with just me, his HP was going away pretty quick and once they'd regained their senses, the other melees went off to build TP or would meditate or even just wait for that one regain atma to charge them up. Then they would run in for a weaponskill and run back out. I saved the day!

Course, this prompted the DRK to finish his black belt, gear his monk some, and then come Monk for major NMs in abyssea. So when we went to do Rani... well, he tried having us fight it was 3 Monks and everyone else support, but this turned bad, and the BLMs nuked regardless of HP absoprtion timing and I mean, we almost did it at first, cause we started off with Cor rolls/bard songed abysseaed Hundred Fists, and we got Rani to like 11% within the first minute of the fight, but then we *** up cause we got charmed. Everyone got charmed. Rani went back to full. We tried to keep fighting, but we just didn't have the sense or the MDT or the PDT. We got rekt. It was kinda sad, but this dude who'd already gotten the Shinryu key item for cheap brews came and he was like, "I'll kill it if you let me have the drops." So we did that. It was very regrettable.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 08:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-02-14 08:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-14 08:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got delicious strawberry pocky with actual strawberry pieces in the coating. omnomnomnom
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 08:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Arin from game grumps was saying how when they go to japan thye put on a lottta weight, cause the foods so good.
By Kittykite 2016-02-14 09:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Get on ARK walk outside house see T-Rex... nope.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-02-14 09:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Last year on this day, I spent Valentine's with my girlfriend. This year... I'm going on a masturdate.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-14 09:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lina, I was gonna help you make a Tyger set, but the hotel wifi has other ideas :( so I'ma go to bed. Sowwy
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 09:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Lina, I was gonna help you make a Tyger set, but the hotel wifi has other ideas :( so I'ma go to bed. Sowwy
It's fine, Leg logged on and has a pop :)
I'm all fine and dandy!
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-14 10:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Roses are red
The Normandy is gray
Report to the ship ASAP
We'll bang, okay?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-14 10:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Last year on this day, I spent Valentine's with my girlfriend. This year... I'm going on a masturdate.

I like stories !
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-02-14 10:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

I like stories !
Then you'll love this one: Once upon a time *** it all.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-14 10:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey it could be worse you could be married.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-14 10:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

...to Gweneth Paltrow
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 10:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
...to Gweneth Paltrow
And with children.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-14 10:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-02-14 10:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
unable to blow $500.00+ on S.H MonsterArts figures
Darn it! That's my favorite thing to do!

What are MonsterArts figures?

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2016-02-14 10:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

unable to blow $500.00+ on S.H MonsterArts figures
Darn it! That's my favorite thing to do!

What are MonsterArts figures?
Highly articulated collector-grade figures. Not cheap. The kind of thing you put on a shelf and swat young hands away from.
Like I do with my amiibos.
By fonewear 2016-02-14 10:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh an entire day devoted to chemical imbalance not brought on by alcohol. What a waste.
By Ackeron 2016-02-14 11:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I see a player warning thread on the front page and go in and start to clean it up. Lock it, delete posts, etc. I think didn't this guy just get a warning? I look in the notes and yep there it is. I think this guy must be an idiot but I better make sure before I do anything more.

Sure enough Kojo had taken care of it and I was cleaning up crap already in the garbage, like a damn racoon. Luckily I noticed before I tossed out a warning >_>
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-14 11:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Martin Shkreli showed his credit card on a live stream, someone on 4chan used it to order $1,175.82 worth of lube from Amazon. Lol
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2016-02-14 11:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought a new micro USB cable.

It's bulletproof (made with kevlar)

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2016-02-14 11:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Martin Shkreli showed his credit card on a live stream, someone on 4chan used it to order $1,175.82 worth of lube from Amazon. Lol

normally I'd shun the person that did this.

but in this instance... I feel no regrets, although ... i'd have tossed in a few buttplugs and monster dongs.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-02-14 11:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »
Bought a new micro USB cable.

It's bulletproof (made with kevlar)

A CNT-proof computer component? Are those even possible with current technologies? :p
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-14 11:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »

normally I'd shun the person that did this.

but in this instance... I feel no regrets, although ... i'd have tossed in a few buttplugs and monster dongs.
I've had my bank account stolen from before and yeah, it's a shitty thing for someone to do, but in this case it's funny.
First Page 2 3 ... 18711 18712 18713 ... 22567 22568 22569