Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18039 18040 18041 ... 22571 22572 22573
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-06 20:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Inversely I still keep some of the crap from mine, but to remind me to never forget the truth of what happened and how much I have changed and continue to.

I would have honestly given them all the things I own if she came to get that stuff.

You know I can't get rid of it. In fact they can be comforting. Her robe is on me as a sash right now. I find if I am drunk I wake up on the floor with it as a blanket.

Being in the house, the aspects of life shared, and maybe even my job are the things I need to get rid of and can't.

Was just using all the chips to attempt to have a goodbye conversation since it was a person just left without a word when you weren't there sorta thing.
Yeah I know what you mean.
Now it's up to you to respect her wishes and let it go.

If that stuff limits your ability to process through this then it's best to get rid of it. For your own health my friend.
So long as you're hung up on one woman, Ryan, you'll never be able to accept nor be accepted by a new one. If you can't see beyond the past, it will block you from your future.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-10-06 21:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Josi, what is your avatar from? It's almost as visually psychedelic as Me!Me!Me!

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-06 21:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Josi, what is your avatar from? It's almost as visually psychedelic as Me!Me!Me!
Girl by Daoko, sequel or something of Me!Me!Me!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-10-06 21:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hold up! Wait a minute! In case you're still on...

Tax papers, portfolio work for the thing they went to college for, box of movies, xbox, games, sentimental stuff from their grandmother, their PC speakers they love, obvious a lot of ***etc. With the reasoning of "In case I am not always around".

sentimental stuff from their grandmother

She might be thinking in a very short-sighted manner regarding this in her frustration or whatever with you. I would say try to at least send these items to her. If not by her home address then by a PO box. She might regret that, depending on whether her grandmother has passed or when she eventually passes. I don't presume to know what the deal is, but you could give her a reason to be that *** when she discovers that she might miss those sentimental items, also.

Other junk, like Josi said, just go ahead and get rid of it or donate.

Sorry about the woes.
By Bloodrose 2015-10-06 21:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

When it comes to tanking in 14, I keep two sets of accessories - one set for the experienced party set up, and one for the derptards.

Experienced set up is all Slaying.

For the derptards, who happen to like curing in *** like... CP rings, level 1 rings, and the like at level... anything beyond level 5... I have to have the fending set so I don't die in the 40 seconds it takes them to find their own *** before they begin to wonder why their cures aren't doing ***in cleric stance.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 21:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 2 sets too but The Vault really doesn't need it lol

He wasn't too derpy, just really shitty attitude
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-10-06 22:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

old vid but they swayed me over
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2015-10-06 22:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-10-06 22:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

As a healer I only usually have a hard time keeping up cures with people where they use a slaying set, but then want to speed run and pull 8-12 mobs at a time. However there are some good tanks who can do that and rotate cooldowns in such a way that we make it through. Usually though it means that I have to pure cure and not assist with DPS at all.

In cases like that I guess the question is do you lose the DPS of the tank in slaying gear or lose the DPS of the mage?
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-10-06 22:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
As a healer I only usually have a hard time keeping up cures with people where they use a slaying set, but then want to speed run and pull 8-12 mobs at a time. However there are some good tanks who can do that and rotate cooldowns in such a way that we make it through. Usually though it means that I have to pure cure and not assist with DPS at all.

In cases like that I guess the question is do you lose the DPS of the tank in slaying gear or lose the DPS of the mage?
You can still get both, remember whm holy spam keeps the mobs stun locked for a bit and not doing any damage, for sch the fairy can still handle the bulk of the healing, ast also has an AoE stun I believe + it's damage isn't great anyways and mostly in it's cards. This assuming the tank is rotating cooldowns properly.

The difference between slaying accessories and fending on a tank is between 200-300 dps which more than makes up for it. What it comes down to is beyond a certain HP level having more hp does nothing to help you. Like I have 15k hp on pld in full slaying accessories, 10k is the most you need to live through anything with a comfortable buffer, if I drop anywhere below 4k it's because the healer isn't doing any cures at all. In that case the extra 2500ish hp from being in fending accessories is going to buy me a couple auto attacks at most. Put simply a bad healer will drop you no matter how much hp you have, having excessive amounts doesn't make it any easier to heal you. This goes both ways too though, a bad tank will get dropped no matter what as well from either not using cooldowns right or standing in too much ***, once again that 2500 hp will not save them. The extra self heals from stuff like inner beast/bloodbath/souleater might though or just from the mobs being dead faster.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-06 22:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

it's a DLC that has more content than most full release games these days
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-10-06 23:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

JET applications are up!

Finally my turn to apply...

...Because I wasn't already busy enough... THANKS WORLD!

*excited*
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2015-10-07 01:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Late but, I hate it when I see a tank in VIT accessories on anything but A4 and on.

You don't need 19k hp for doing EX roulette or A1-3. Unless your healers are like in absolute ***gear.

I'm a white mage and I prefer it if you were in full STR because otherwise, I'm probably going to take hate from you with Holy and Assize.

And don't even get me started on tanks who want to only pull 1-3 mobs at a time.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-10-07 01:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
And don't even get me started on tanks who want to only pull 1-3 mobs at a time.
If I'm on healer I pull more when they do this... I'm fine with tanking them myself if they are one of those "well if you want to pull I'm not going to get hate dur" tanks.

Edit: in exp dungeons that's one thing, but when you are out gearing the dungeon by 40-60 levels... yeah.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-07 01:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

haven't needed a VIT accessory in forever, even in savage. people are under the false impression that more HP = more mitigation or something, when in reality all it is is a cushion for bad healers (or tanks who don't know how to play properly) and more MP that a healer needs to spend to top you off
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2015-10-07 01:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
haven't needed a VIT accessory in forever, even in savage. people are under the false impression that more HP = more mitigation or something, when in reality all it is is a cushion for bad healers (or tanks who don't know how to play properly) and more MP that a healer needs to spend to top you off

Ideally yes, but I can count on one hand the number of tanks I've gotten who actually stance swap or know how to aggressively tank. (DPS Tank/whatever you want to call it)

I also usually end up being paired with another healer who wants to dps out of cleric or cure in it, etc.
By Ackeron 2015-10-07 04:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Wth? A new mission just spawned on my map in Destiny.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-07 04:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Wth? A new mission just spawned on my map in Destiny.
where at?
nvm is it "The First Firewall"?
By Ackeron 2015-10-07 05:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, just finished it had to decode some thing (luckily twitter did it for me) and it unlocked another mission. First mission can be done as a group second mission is solo only.

Tip for the first mission bring some friends or the Void/Arc Exotic sword lol
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-07 05:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Yeah, just finished it had to decode some thing (luckily twitter did it for me) and it unlocked another mission. First mission can be done as a group second mission is solo only.

Tip for the first mission bring some friends or the Void/Arc Exotic sword lol
yea im having problems soloing it lol
By Ackeron 2015-10-07 05:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Second mission:
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-07 05:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i cant do this -,-
By Ackeron 2015-10-07 05:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah its really brutal. I had to use 2 Heavy ammo Synths for it.
First Page 2 3 ... 18039 18040 18041 ... 22571 22572 22573