Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17571 17572 17573 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 18:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Terraka said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Kids drool, fact of life.

Honestly the least disgusting fluid to deal with out of a kid.

I will defiantly take drool over poop, Lord knows I've been toilet paper once or twice. -.-

Have you had diarrhea that explodes beyond the boundaries of the diap yet? That's fun! It'll get you the day you wear white. Just watch!

EDIT: You're still on those poops that don't smell. Oh, the colors! There will be interesting colors. Solids...Blueberries! DO IT! That's a nice introduction.

Just gonna borrow this real quick. Seems appropriate.

[+]
By volkom 2015-07-07 18:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

not before dinner please ._.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 18:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey! I was with you on the blues!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 18:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Dinner has been pushed back a couple hours at the Uri household because of this.

Unrelated. I'm visiting Texas this weekend for the first time since I've been out here! going to Dallas for the weekend.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 18:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Dinner has been pushed back a couple hours at the Uri household because of this.

Unrelated. I'm visiting Texas this weekend for the first time since I've been out here! going to Dallas for the weekend.

Going to get a dose of civilization? LOL! If you stay long enough, you'll be a full-fledged Oklahoman!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 18:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to get a dose of civilization? LOL! If you stay long enough, you'll be a full-fledged Oklahoman!
lol
I keep reading awesome things about about Dallas and Austin, and mannnnnnnnnn...it's tempting.
[+]
By volkom 2015-07-07 19:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
I keep reading awesome things about about Dallas and Austin, and mannnnnnnnnn...it's tempting.
come to austin. ~ we can go to the oasis and drink in front of Z
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 19:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Good! At least you weened yourself off the Galveston idea. Rockport would be a nice alternative.

EDIT: Hate you so much right now, Volk. LOL!
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
Server: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2015-07-07 19:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you had diarrhea that explodes beyond the boundaries of the diap yet? That's fun! It'll get you the day you wear white. Just watch!

EDIT: You're still on those poops that don't smell. Oh, the colors! There will be interesting colors. Solids...Blueberries! DO IT! That's a nice introduction.
I was gone for so long, I missed a lot of this. Boy or girl? I have a memory of my son in the middle of a diaper change, and I had to use my hand to shield his face as he decided that was the perfect time to begin to pee.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 19:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
come to austin. ~ we can go to the oasis and drink in front of Z
Ha I can't this weekend because I have a frined thats in that area I'm hanging out with. I can drive down to Austin another weekend since I have 3 weeks of a vacation time and I've only planned out a week and a half of them. Ohh and I accrue over a day a month so I literally have more vacation time than I know what to do with.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 19:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Good! At least you weened yourself off the Galveston idea. Rockport would be a nice alternative.

EDIT: Hate you so much right now, Volk. LOL!
/googles rock port
Oh and if Zah hates it I'm for sure game.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 19:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Drokin said: »

I was gone for so long, I missed a lot of this. Boy or girl? I have a memory of my son in the middle of a diaper change, and I had to use my hand to shield his face as he decided that was the perfect time to begin to pee.

Holy ***! Haven't seen you in forever! Boy. Baking the second and last now.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By volkom 2015-07-07 19:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

come down mid/late october~ its not as hot.
we can go to walburg or trek down to fredericksberg for some nice german cuisine
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
Server: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2015-07-07 19:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Drokin said: »

Holy ***! Haven't seen you in forever! Boy. Baking the second and last now.
I just popped back on the other day. My last posts were back in December or something like that. Needless to say, I'm a bit behind on everyone's personal lives.

Congrats on #2! I'm holding strong on my decision to keep it at just one, so far. 6 1/2 is so much easier than newborn!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 19:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You could have just said Corpus Christi! I know where that is!
*goes back to googling*
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 19:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

come down mid/late october~ its not as hot.

I think he said some stuff here blah blah blah german cuisine
Sold.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 19:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You could have just said Corpus Christi! I know where that is!
*goes back to googling*

Far enough inland that insurance/hurricanes wouldn't be too outrageous. Still coastal and on the Tropical Trial.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 19:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Man everyone popping out babies this past year or two and here I am like, "well I could start planning for the future or I could get in debt with a new car...."
I clearly chose the shiny.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-07-07 19:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Man everyone popping out babies this past year or two and here I am like, "well I could start planning for the future or I could get in debt with a new car...."
You chose wisely.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-07-07 19:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
You chose wisely.
Yeah I did that baby is fun :D
Not to mention sexy.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-07-07 19:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I will defiantly take drool over poop, Lord knows I've been toilet paper once or twice. -.-

Oh yes, twice. Once in the car seat right after I strapped him in and once as I was burping him and nope, we have some stanky pewps now. lol. But not too bad. I can't wait till we're in the solid food stages! Oh that's the best part of toddlers!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 19:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yes, twice. Once in the car seat right after I strapped him in and once as I was burping him and nope, we have some stanky pewps now. lol. But not too bad. I can't wait till we're in the solid food stages! Oh that's the best part of toddlers!

Ahhh!!! Car seat is the worst! Zie beau took the bug to see his parents' in Houston one weekend when he was about eight or nine months old, and let him eat a fistful of Chinese before a drive back home. Brilliant idea! Took off the padded sections and the cloth to hose off and run through the wash, never went back on. It was a loss. New car seat.

Hard poops are a pretty nice transition, unless they get constipated.

You two are in for so much fun. Bobble-head, hiccup giggles and squeeze tickling hammy thighs!

Damn! Too bad Kara is probably asleep.
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-07-07 19:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh!!! Car seat is the worst! Zie beau took the bug to see his parents' in Houston one weekend when he was about eight or nine months old. Let him eat a fistful of Chinese before a drive back home. Brilliant idea! Took off the padded sections and the cloth to hose off and run through the wash, never went back on. It was a loss. New car seat.

Hard poops are a pretty nice transition, unless they get constipated.

You two are in for so much fun. Bobble-head, hiccup giggles and squeeze tickling hammy thighs!

Damn! Too bad Kara is probably asleep.

Motherly love is still being able to love your baby after they've kept you up all night, or after they've used you as toilet paper, or a bucket or even a tissue. Honestly at 2 weeks, I don't care if he spits up on me or even poops on me. I just laugh and wipe it off. Yay for parenthood!!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-07 20:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, people get grossed out by it, but all the bodily fluids really amount to nothing.

It really sucks that those warnings that everyone vollies toward you about how their actual babyhood goes by in a flash are so painstakingly, gut-wrenchingly true.

What's really nice is, even when they hit toddlerhood, while they're asleep, their faces against a pillow still accentuate those chubby cheeks and pursed lips of the baby days.

EDIT: Got to get off of here! Too damn sweet!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-07 20:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Went to sleep expecting this site to be burning down after Rooks patched it. Woke up only to be disappointed ; ;

Oh my God, where's the faith

triple permaban with cheese for you
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-07-07 20:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I had faith!
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-07-07 20:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »

Oh my God, where's the faith

triple permaban with cheese for you

Add some bacon on that and you got yourself a delectable permaban!
First Page 2 3 ... 17571 17572 17573 ... 22553 22554 22555