Skylines Limbus & Sky LS EU Prime Time!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Unicorn » Skylines Limbus & Sky LS EU Prime Time!
Skylines Limbus & Sky LS EU Prime Time!
By Tessy 2011-02-07 11:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Everyone on Unicorn & FFXIAH,

I have made an new shell on Unicorn Server who is called Skylines. Our goals is to get our members the last tings they might be needeing, such as Homam, Nashira, ABC Coins for AF upgrades. All upgrades items will be written down before start, and all members have there wishes in thier seacom's before we enter. All ABC's will be equaled shared amongst the participants for the current run, and after the run is finshed and we see how many we got from the run.

Regarding Sky, there we will farm pop seals, crystals what we need the most, and if time we will pop an boss, otherwise we will do bosses the next upcomming Sky run.

I'm looking for like 10-15 people max, atm we are 5 people and looking for some players who might still be needeing this, so atm all jobs are welcome to join us in Skylines. We don't have any website atm, so all questions etc please, /tell Tessy ingame.

We run our events in EU prime time, but again anyone is welcome if they can make our play times!

Our current Scheduale:

Wensday: GMT 7pm - CST 1pm - EST 2pm

Saturday: GMT 7pm - CST 1pm - EST 2pm

Regardes

/Tessy
[+]
 Unicorn.Tessy
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-08 16:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Now Skylines host 7 members, so still looking for a few more if interested, would like to welcome a board some tanks and WHM's if possible. First run will be this upcomming saturday, and we start of with Apollyon NW.

Again thanks for checking us out!

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-11 06:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated again.

Skylines have now got an new website, and you can find our site by click on the link below. Also Skylines host now 8 members. Still looking for interested players to join us in Skylines.

Thank you!

/Tessy

Skylines Website Link here:
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-13 07:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi again,

We are now closing in on the numbers of members we want for Skylines LS on Lowman basic, atm are we hosting 13 members in the rooster, and are looking for furter 5 more members to compleat the rooster.
We are mostly looking for a few more BLM's and people who have active PLD's & RDM, WHM other then that a versality of jobs is a good think so we easy can swap jobs around if that will be needed. if you have any questions at all you can post them in our Guest Topic forum, or send me a /tell ingame for more information.

Our current Schem is that we operate in EU prime times and main goal is for us to do Limbus zones, but we also going to do some sky, dynamis, abyssea in the future. None of the events is mandatory, but ofcourse are you online on the event day, we like to see you on our event(s) to encure sucess for the entier LS.

Regarding the Dynamis & Abyssea is this currently on a POLL for our members to decide wich event they like to do for our sunday events. So if/when this takes a effect will I update you all later on.

Atm are we having our events on Wedensdays & Saturdays, and we gather together in Port Jeuno 6.30pm GMT & 1.30pm EST, and the acctual event starts 7pm GMT & 2pm EST, ofcourse all depending when soap is beeing ready.

I'm hoping to see anyone toss Skylines your app if you should find us interesting and we should suit your playtimes.

You can find Skylines website here

Again Thank you!

/Tessy
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-13 07:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Tessy said:
Hi again,

We are now closing in on the numbers of members we want for Skylines LS on Lowman basic, atm are we hosting 13 members in the rooster, and are looking for furter 5 more members to compleat the rooster.

i don't mean to be rude, but that is one of the funnier typos i've read. (it's "roster" if you didn't know.)

gl with your shell
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-13 07:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:
Hi again, We are now closing in on the numbers of members we want for Skylines LS on Lowman basic, atm are we hosting 13 members in the rooster, and are looking for furter 5 more members to compleat the rooster.
i don't mean to be rude, but that is one of the funnier typos i've read. (it's "roster" if you didn't know.) gl with your shell

Hi Lorzy,

No worries, In my defend not an excuse, I really try to spell so called correct English as much I can. But the fact is I'm not a native english speaker and born with the language everyday, my english is very school english, and what I pick up everyday when gaming and from work etc.. So a correction in the english is allright, allways helps :) But I can mabey challenge you a few then, even so I can't speak, write native english 100%, I do speak, write english so you still can understand it (atleast a few), and I also speak/write Swedish & Danish :) Next move goes to Lorzy :P, and thanks for the misspelling info stuff, have a good day!

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-16 15:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi again everyone,

I'm back with some few updates and short info to you all what we are looking for.

- Skylines Linkshell is a very new LS on Unicorn, so far we have had 2 event days and both so far has been great wins in Limbus zones. - -- Skylines LS do main focus on limbus, but we also do some sky events for gear that our members might still be needing.

- Skylines LS host atm 14 members to it's roster, but we are still looking for a few more players who might find interest in our little LowMan shell here on Unicorn. We are looking for players who can attend both Wedensday & Saturdays likewise be able to attend in all our events regardless it is limbus or sky. Reason why I want to keep the members up on 16-18 players, is that we have some members in Skylines who only can only attend 1 night per week, and others can only participate in sky or limbus runs. So to secure our wins I like to be able to get atleast 10-12 man per run if possible.

- So anyone on Unicorn who feel this could fit them like a glove, please take alook on our website wich you can find located here.

Skylines events days are Wedensdays & Saturdays, our event starts @ 7pm GMT & 2pm EST, however we gather together 30 mins before the event start, so we can fix parts and all right before our fun begins!

Skylines LS run on pure attendance, and we are uising our DKP for this purpouse so we can see who been here or not. So basic put effort into thsi LowMan shell and you get rewarded, can't be anymore easy then that. And anyone who decides to join us need to be able and sign up on the website, because all info and things we do will be posted/shared on the website for our members to read and write.

* What are we in Skylines LS looking for then ?

- Well, we are looking for a few more specific jobs atm, such as fulltime PLD's, WHM's, RDM's, BLM's, THF's, SMN's, BRD's, but anyone are of course welcome to send us an LS application, we are looking for 4-5 fulltime members. And having a nice mix in his/her jobs is allways nice if you are deciding to join a LS such as ours.

_ If you have any questions for our shell, please post em here, PM here on FFXIAH, or post in our guest topic section on our website, and last send Tessy a /tell ingame if you rater preffer that instead and I try to respond to your questions best possible way i can.

Looking forward to see you, Have a good day everyone!

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-19 09:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Update on Linkshell Events:

Skylines LS will now introduce Dynamis to its schedual. We will run Dynamis 1 day per week, and the times are GMT 5pm & EST Noon

You can find our site here & our Rules here

Regardes

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-02-21 09:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Tessy!

Just an FYI concerning your times for Dynamis runs from what I've seen from your recruitment post on BG. Since you guys go to Dynamis on Sunday, it might be worth knowing that DieNamis runs Dynamis events around those times, also. In that regard, it might be worth talking to myself, Frehha or Usagy in-game around your gathering time to ensure we don't get any scheduling conflicts. I think it would be useful to know your plans and schedules so we don't end up locking each other out.

Either way, I wish you guys the best of luck in recruitment and events. :)
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-21 15:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Crysten said:
Hi Tessy! Just an FYI concerning your times for Dynamis runs from what I've seen from your recruitment post on BG. Since you guys go to Dynamis on Sunday, it might be worth knowing that DieNamis runs Dynamis events around those times, also. In that regard, it might be worth talking to myself, Frehha or Usagy in-game around your gathering time to ensure we don't get any scheduling conflicts. I think it would be useful to know your plans and schedules so we don't end up locking each other out. Either way, I wish you guys the best of luck in recruitment and events. :)

Hi Crysten,

I'm sure to send you guys a /tell ingame to ensure we don't cross paths and or getting any conflicts. I coulden't agree more withy you Crysten. I'm plannig our dynamis schedules atm, but what I can tell you right now, is that we will be starting off slow and work our way up, that means if we get members who still need dynamis clears we help them out aswell. So our first runs will be stricted to main citys, before we start our path to the northerlands.

So this upcomming Sunday will we start our LS kick-off with Dynamis Sandy if that can suite your scheduales aswell? But I will contact you guys on Sunday for more info regarding this. But thank you Crysten for the heads up and for the goodluck on our way!

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-02-24 09:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds fine to me, unfortunately DieNamis doesn't run via a strict schedule anymore. We basically run a vote and go to whatever zone our members want the most that day. Recently we've done a few cities mainly for profit and Magian trials, so there is a small chance we may cross paths if we all want some Gil.

I'll make sure Sandy is taken off the list of runs up for vote on Sunday so you guys have a smooth introduction, no problem. :) If you guys happen to make any long term scheduling plans, we can make similar arrangements. Don't hesitate to let me know.

At the same time, if you happen to need any support in terms of strategy and what not starting out, again, just fire a PM or a tell my way and I'll be happy to assist.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-02-24 10:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an ultima set you can use if you'd like, no strings attached. I'd have to talk to the others first though, but i'm under the impression that none of us need anything or would even use it anyway, i'm pretty sure Crysten would agree.
 Unicorn.Dakotacj
user: Dakotacj
By Unicorn.Dakotacj 2011-02-25 01:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to hell! I want those 5 ABCs off Ultima's arse!!

j/k. Do whatever you like lol.

Good luck on your shell mate.
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-25 02:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys, first thanks for the wishes, and Crysten I did talk to Usagy the other day regarding Dynamis,short breflie what my/our plans is as a new LS

@Leoheart, Ultima set would be welcomed if you are 100% you never gonna use it. If that is the case give me a tell.

@Dakotacj,

NP thanks for the goodluck :)
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-26 12:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi All,

Tought I'd bump the tread again, Skylines LS on Unicorn is still looking for 6-8 members more to compleat our roster.

We are currently looking for players who have following jobs • Minimum of 2 Lv.80 - 90 Jobs. PLD, DRK, MNK, BLU, THF, WAR, Others -(Preferrably 1 of Mage Class! i.e BRD, BLM, WHM, RDM, SCH, SMN)
• Able to attend all x3 events, Limbus, Dynamis, Sky per week to ensure LS event success!

We are looking for a THF's who knows how to fish inside all of Dynamis Zones, and also a PLD who been main tanking and know the stuff within resonable borders!

Skylines have done 5 events so far sens the LS was formed, and we have done thing in both Limbus and Sky with success, and doing our first dynamis run Sunday 27/2/11

Thanks once again for reading my bump, have a great weekend!

/Tessy

Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-28 12:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for bumping this so fast, but we have changed our website host yesterday, so I just wanted to post the new website link.

Skylines new website can be found here:

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-25 17:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Another bump from the friendly Skylines LS on Unicorn Server.

Skylines are still looking for some extra players who mainly have BRD, PLD, BLM, WHM or RDM to use. Skylines host atm 9 fulltime members, and we are seeking 3-5 players more to fill the last spots in our roster as a lowman shell.

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-04-02 15:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump,

Still looking for a few good players. But I have a request, don't send me tells that you are interested in our lowman LS, and want to join, get pearled, and then just skip events for what good?, not helping our LS sucess thats for sure. Our LS is very sucessful, we have all wins so far, both in sky and when it comes down to Limbus zones. Reason why seeking more people is to ensure that we atleast have 6 members online for each event.

So if you should be interested, please take a look on our website and read up on our rules, if you like it, then send us our application.

And just for heads up and extra information, Skylines LS run on GMT times, but during summertime due to some members work and family life we will be running GMT+1. Atm we are doing 2 events per week, Wedensday SKY, and Saturdays we do Limbus, and we just started our Ultima path.

We are seeking PLD tanks, brds, blms, healer, DD, any of the mentioned jobs, if you have a wide range of jobs the better when doing lowman tings. We are far from hardcore players, our goal is to obtain gear, ABC coins for upgrade + AF items, and most importent of all have fun doing it.

As most of you are aware will SE conduct an server merge at some point, and for us Unicorn players we will be deported to fenrir server :P When this is over Skylines will re-consider to take up the Dynamis section again, if there are any GMT players out there who would like to join an lowman group. We are looking to host 12-14 members total and we run atm on pure attendance scheme. But if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM or send me a /tell ingame, and I try and awnser you the best way I can.

have a good weekend everyone, and looking forward to hear from just you, if interested.

Thank you for reading.

/Tessy
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-04-02 16:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't need 2 threads to say the exact same thing.
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-04-03 02:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
You don't need 2 threads to say the exact same thing.

Hi Gylfie,

Thanks for making me aware of that, must been so tired last night, I just notice this morning I acctually posted same post in both forums heheh, so thanks for the heads up :)

/Tessy