Forum » FFXI » General » Fix my game
Fix my game
 Asura.Ruujin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Daodin
By Asura.Ruujin 2011-02-06 17:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant seem to log in to my character on FFXI I keep gettin stuck on the "Downloading Data screen" on my xbox 360. First I thought it was maybe some of the new gear pieces but my toon has nothing on. I seem to be able to log on my mules no prob but my main character is stuck rotting in the Jueno Mog House. Is any other xbox 360 user having this issue?
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-06 17:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wait awhlie and try again. GMs will tell you nothing is wrong and they can't do anything. I get the same thing occasionally on PC
By ararita 2011-02-06 18:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I am using ps2 (cant seem to want to leave it alone ..lol) and my issue is being stuck in selbina. Upon entering I get the same message as you report with being stuck, no one seems to have an answer or "fix" for it so I have to log into my char from 360 or pc and warp out and totally avoid selbina.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-06 18:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

ararita said:
I am using ps2 (cant seem to want to leave it alone ..lol) and my issue is being stuck in selbina. Upon entering I get the same message as you report with being stuck, no one seems to have an answer or "fix" for it so I have to log into my char from 360 or pc and warp out and totally avoid selbina.
Ah if it's a specific zone that does it over and over it's generally some kind of issue with your files. File checks might fix it but you might have to do a full fresh install
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-06 18:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe SE finally dropped support for PS2 and we can get some new features?

/wishfulthinking
[+]