Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Treason~!
First Page 2
By Phyrexius 2011-02-05 12:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama committing Treason, which is punishable by...

Have fun with your Stupid Bowl! Poker Face-I'd Rather Die-Star Wars Mix
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-05 12:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol we have been stepping up regulation on coal plants for awhile now. They are outdated and we need to be switching to other sources of power like most the rest world anyways. It is a far cry from treason
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-02-05 12:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't even watch the full thing. I was laughing too hard. The best part is the chilling background noise. I was expecting Obama to suddenly grow devil horns and start biting the heads off of some journalists. Funny stuff!
[+]
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-02-05 12:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Lol we have been stepping up regulation on coal plants for awhile now. They are outdated and we need to be switching to other sources of power like most the rest world anyways. It is a far cry from treason

I wouldn't bother responding to this guy.. he's bat ***crazy.

He just starts posting random links and conspiracy theories after a while :o
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-02-05 12:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Infowars and Youtube seem to be his only sources.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-02-05 12:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Coal is currently being over-regualted. There are much worse things out there than coal.

Edit: They are trying to over-regulate coal.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-05 12:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Needs more nuclear.
[+]
 Shiva.Ninaa
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Ninaa 2011-02-05 12:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
I couldn't even watch the full thing. I was laughing too hard. The best part is the chilling background noise. I was expecting Obama to suddenly grow devil horns and start biting the heads off of some journalists. Funny stuff!

I would laugh, if I wasn't afraid of all the people that believe this guy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-05 12:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.
This.

Also I like how this guy compares what we do to China. Seriously China has like no regulation and there air is garbage because of it. I might not be a tree hugging hippy but I'd rather not be able to see the air wherever I go.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-02-05 12:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.
This.

Also I like how this guy compares what we do to China. Seriously China has like no regulation and there air is garbage because of it. I might not be a tree hugging hippy but I'd rather not be able to see the air wherever I go.

Ya, nuclear has no bad garbage to get rid of. *sarcasm off*
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-02-05 12:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-05 13:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Again? Haven't aliens abducted you and anally probed you yet or some ***like that?

Now I expect you to man up and get abducted or assassinated for "speaking the truth" or SOMETHING before you come back to post again..

Your insane rants were amusing at first (I would of been laughing at you, not with) but it got old quite a few posts ago..
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-05 13:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.
This.

Do your research. The regulations on it are rediculous. So yes while it does produce bad stuff none of it gets out into the environment. Also look up breeder reactors while you are at it
 Carbuncle.Axle
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-02-05 13:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.
This.

Do your research. The regulations on it are rediculous. So yes while it does produce bad stuff none of it gets out into the environment. Also look up breeder reactors while you are at it

What they can't recycle gets "put away". Underground more often then not. I've been to a nuclear reactor building facility and have seen their disposal plans for waste as well.

Both are dirty still, just nuclear is less to dispose of.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-05 13:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.
This. Also I like how this guy compares what we do to China. Seriously China has like no regulation and there air is garbage because of it. I might not be a tree hugging hippy but I'd rather not be able to see the air wherever I go.
What they can't recycle gets "put away". Underground more often then not. I've been to a nuclear reactor building facility and have seen their disposal plans for waste as well.

They also spend millions to seal it up so it doesn't leak out and put it in the middle of no where.

Not sure exactly what all the commercial ones do but navy just sets them in basically a giant ditch. Like the entire reactor compartment and all. Which is kinda overkill but meh. I've actually operated one before and if you knew all the ***they made us do you'd pull your hair out lol.

But even if it did leak out it's no where as bad considering just how much power that produced. Though really look at the regulations on coal plants here. They have gotten pretty strict and produce alot less waste then they used to. I was merely pointing out China has little to no regulations as such and therefore produce rediculous amounts which effect the entire population while nuclear isn't hurting anyone here. Well unless you count SL-1 :(.

But really no source of energy is 100% clean and has no ill effects on the environment
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-02-05 13:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Also need to look at what would happen to our (American) economy if coal was wiped out. The air would be better off if transportation was focused on more than power plants.
 Carbuncle.Axle
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-02-05 13:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Needs more nuclear.
This. Also I like how this guy compares what we do to China. Seriously China has like no regulation and there air is garbage because of it. I might not be a tree hugging hippy but I'd rather not be able to see the air wherever I go.

They also spend millions to seal it up so it doesn't leak out and put it in the middle of no where.

Not sure exactly what all the commercial ones do but navy just sets them in basically a giant ditch. Like the entire reactor compartment and all. Which is kinda overkill but meh. I've actually operated one before and if you knew all the ***they made us do you'd pull your hair out lol.

But even if it did leak out it's no where as bad considering just how much power that produced. Though really look at the regulations on coal plants here. They have gotten pretty strict and produce alot less waste then they used to. I was merely pointing out China has little to no regulations as such and therefore produce rediculous amounts which effect the entire population while nuclear isn't hurting anyone here. Well unless you count SL-1 :(.

But really no source of energy is 100% clean and has no ill effects on the environment

K, sorry misunderstood
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-05 13:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Fusion power has made leaps and bounds over the last several years... to the point it looks like it actually might be viable in our lifetimes. Actually they've managed to get reactions going and contained and even producing power for small periods of time. If it works it should be very efficient as far as amount of energy to cost or side effects.

Either way fossil fuels are so 2 centuries ago and have been needed to be phased out in forever. And no we are kinda being forced too lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2011-02-08 08:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Treason according to the constitution:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Silly of me to think anyone reads the constitution anymore.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-02-08 08:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Too much hate in this country for me to care anymore.

Couple years ago we hated George Dubya, now we hate Obama.

Come on USA, get a grip on yourselves and stop being a dumbass and research things before you *** about it. If you *** want a better life, work WITH Obama, not AGAINST.
[+]
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-02-08 08:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Also Fusion power has made leaps and bounds over the last several years... to the point it looks like it actually might be viable in our lifetimes. Actually they've managed to get reactions going and contained and even producing power for small periods of time. If it works it should be very efficient as far as amount of energy to cost or side effects.

Either way fossil fuels are so 2 centuries ago and have been needed to be phased out in forever. And no we are kinda being forced too lol

Sure it does but given our VAST coal reserves and the simple fact that the air is pretty clean these days compared to 40+ years ago when there was much less power production and much less regulation, what is the harm in developing and using our own energy reserves to power our own needs?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2011-02-08 08:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we should talk about sensationalist reporting before we talk about a power company conspiracy.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-02-08 10:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:

Yes, if you're a sane and rational person, you can easily discern that this is sensationalized conspiracy theorist diarrhea. The problem is that there's thousands of people in the world like Phyrexius (OP) who didn't get the proper amount of oxygen at birth, or smoked one too many tainted joints in high school before dropping out. So, while it's easy for us, Magnuss, to view the OP video as a comedy, it's sobering to know that many people watch it and resonate with the message.

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Too much hate in this country for me to care anymore.

Couple years ago we hated George Dubya, now we hate Obama.

Come on USA, get a grip on yourselves. If you *** want a better life, work WITH Obama, not AGAINST.

Agreed. X 1000. Hating and complaining and finger-pointing only goes so far. If we want change, we have to work to achieve it. And we'll have to work with people we don't agree with; compromise is fundamental to progress.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2011-02-08 10:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Yes, if you're a sane and rational person, you can easily discern that this is sensationalized conspiracy theorist diarrhea. The problem is that there's thousands of people in the world like Phyrexius (OP) who didn't get the proper amount of oxygen at birth, or smoked one too many tainted joints in high school before dropping out. So, while it's easy for us, Magnuss, to view the OP video as a comedy, it's sobering to know that many people watch it and resonate with the message.
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Too much hate in this country for me to care anymore. Couple years ago we hated George Dubya, now we hate Obama. Come on USA, get a grip on yourselves. If you *** want a better life, work WITH Obama, not AGAINST.
Agreed. X 1000. Hating and complaining and finger-pointing only goes so far. If we want change, we have to work to achieve it. And we'll have to work with people we don't agree with; compromise is fundamental to progress.

Do you ever post your own rational thoughts or do you simply cut and paste cliche remarks from other people's work? Good god.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-02-08 11:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Needs more blue energy from V
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-02-08 11:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the video a little crazy? Yeah, for sure. But it's so easy to point and laugh and think everything's ok and forget about it. Or, you could take a couple things from it:

1. Everyone shares the same planet. Allowing one group of people to rape and destroy it while forcing another to tiptoe softly makes absolutely zero sense from an environmental perspective.

2. We do actually import oil that we could extract ourselves. Not only could we extract it ourselves, we could do so in a much more ecologically conscious way. Just not having to ship it in from the other side of the globe is a big deal. This makes no sense from an environmental perspective.

3. There are several recent laws and hundreds (thousands?) of accompanying exemptions issued. A law ought to be a law. Yet, AAA can't isn't allowed to do what BBB does. Within the US. That makes no sense, period.

4. It actually snowed quite a bit where I am last night. I did in fact see a car pulled over across the street and down a bit from a car that had run off the road. I can relate to the absurd priorities that the police sometimes have.

Or yeah, make some jokes, re-affirm whatever hipster political attitude you've been working on, and just ignore ***like that. It's all good.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 11:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
I think we should talk about sensationalist reporting before we talk about a power company conspiracy.
+1
[+]
First Page 2