Since I Been Asked...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Since I been asked...
Since I been asked...
By richwood 2011-02-05 02:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been asked a good few times who I am since many do not know the name 'Richwood.' The reason for the change is a long story...But...Here is the short of it...

Dec, 2003 - Zipporah created, with Candyapple as her mule...1 year later deleted Zipporah, never to return to the game...6 months later started playing Zipporah's mules 'Candyapple' - Which became my main(guess I lied when I said never to return)...

Candyapple-FFXIAH

After becoming burned out with some personal RL stuff combined with HNM game drama, I jumped servers: WHY, well I was pissy that day...Which bring us to 'Handyany'...

Handyandy-FFXIAH

I missed my friends from Circle of Knights way to much, Genine, Lars and I have been hanging out since we where all lv 40 in G.Tunnel, after a few E-mails back and forth, I decided to come back...BUT Someone had made a mule with my name while I was away /cry! And now I am Richwood...WHY? well to be honest there was a pack of cigars sitting on the table next to me at the cafe with the brand name "Richwood." distraught that I lost my original name, I just typed that in as I was eager to meet with friends again...

Richwood-FFXIAH

THE END (*^.^*)

Does this matter to anyone? I would say, probably not. But people keep asking me: So there it be!

Why not also tell your FFXI story in this forum. It would be cool to know useless info about one another...and if you are a thief in the night, thinking no one can see you(you left server because your an ars) Its ok, tell the story anyway. Most likely people on new server will realize your ars in due time O.o
[+]
 Bahamut.Chuuuuu
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: chuuuuu
By Bahamut.Chuuuuu 2011-02-05 02:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/6311/character-name/
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
Server: Gilgamesh
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2011-02-05 03:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

/point
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2011-02-05 05:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll bite =)

I'm Kresaera! I started playing quite frankly because I was sick of watching my husband play on our big TV in the living room and wanted something to do. It was either he gets rid of the game or I get a hobby.. he bought me the PC version.

I chose my name from a list of faeries. I can't find the page anymore, but it was a healing faerie and I liked her! That's my background lol
By richwood 2011-02-05 09:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh'thar that forum be matey, I am gonna poke it with a stick!