Content ID Error?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Content ID error?
Content ID error?
 Pandemonium.Oraca
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Oraca
By Pandemonium.Oraca 2011-02-01 16:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, so I'm just looking to see if anyone else is having these issues, I was on ffxi yesterday with no issues, and when I tried to log on today it said that I lack a content ID, I checked everything, it says billing is pending, and has said that for 2 hours now, and even FFXIAH is saying my LSC URL is invalid, I'm not sure whether this is due to the maintenance and such, or what exactly is going on, (I first thought hacked/deleted, which is still potential) but if anyone has any suggestions, please say so
 Sylph.Staleyx
Server: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2011-02-01 16:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You or someone canceled your content ID's, maybe so you wouldn't charge for next month. After maintenance try and reactive your content ID's and see what happens.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2011-02-01 16:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

did your card expire?
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-02-01 17:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Possibly a payment error or something. Likely you'll have to input your payment information again after registration server maint and reactivate your IDs.
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2011-02-01 17:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Would seem that You have a billing error. Let it be card expired. no enough funds of, you or someone canceled your IDs. Will have to wait till after they finish up with the maintenance and resubmit all your billing info for your card.
 Pandemonium.Oraca
By Pandemonium.Oraca 2011-02-01 18:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I've considered a few of these, however when i attempt to change my info, not only is there no payment method listed, but it won't let me update payment info either, gives the same message every time as it has with content ID (anytime i try to reactivate an ID it does this), "Payments are currently processing. Until this process is complete, you will be unable to perform actions which incur charges.", I've been receiving this now for approximately 3 1/2 hrs
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2011-02-01 18:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Please refer to this link and the bottom line:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news20388.shtml
 Pandemonium.Oraca
By Pandemonium.Oraca 2011-02-01 18:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for that link ^^ last thing I'm unsure of is why it would make my ffxi inactive, I had a character I was on just last night, so I don't quite understand why it's giving this error still, I'm not trying to reactivate one
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2011-02-01 18:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Billing doesn't happen till about 6am est so if you were on last night and cant get on today is because if it bounces back as no payment it cancels the IDs until you reactivate them.
 Pandemonium.Oraca
By Pandemonium.Oraca 2011-02-01 18:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh alright thanks ^^
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2011-02-01 18:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So wait about an hour after maintenance ends tomorrow and should have no real problem reactivating ID's may not even have to update info. All depends on how shady they wanna be.