New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Conviction Leve Linking - join in the fun
Conviction Leve Linking - join in the fun
By indecent 2011-01-26 13:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently we are running many groups each reset ranging from levels 25+

We begin forming at 9pm est you can send me a tell in game with your level and class and I will direct you to the appropriate Leve Link leader.

We have the following groups:

45+ Halatali/Broken Water
38-44 Halatali/Broken Water
30+ Nanawa/Nophica Wells
20+ Nanawa/Nophica Wells

We start pulling at 9:30 pm est and are done usually within 2 hours with a 10 minute break in between areas.

Rules are simple:
-pick up all leves for the area you are going...you leech, you get blacklisted from all future Conviction events
-keep up to our pace, we move fast, we kill fast and we get mounds of sp, if you cant keep up you may not be invited back we wont wait around
-suck rule is in effect, if you cant assist or do stupid stuff to die constantly you will be removed from future events.

We run the days of morning and evening reset with a break day in between. This week will be runnings thurs/fri break saturday then sun/mon

Please post here or on our site www.congaming.com if you wish to participate or send me a msg 15 mins prior to forming at 9pm est. Or meet us at the Uldah fountain in the middle of the city..that is our gathering grounds.

Thanks
Indecent Proposal, dictator err I mean Leader of Conviction.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 13:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

oh one thing to add...if you join us in vent or pay attention to party chat we are rated:

[+]
By indecent 2011-01-27 10:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight 9pm est