Forum » FFXI » General » Gamepad Settings
Gamepad Settings
 Sylph.Heckster
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Heckster
By Sylph.Heckster 2011-01-24 14:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello I just installed my xbox 360 controller drivers to my computer and it is working but was wondering if anyone had a gamepad setup identical to the xbox controller settings (since i use to play xbox and use to it). I have most of the settings the same but some are far from. Thank you for the help.
 Sylph.Heckster
By Sylph.Heckster 2011-01-24 22:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump =x
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-01-24 22:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you go to PLayonline settings from your PC? There should be a "Configure Gamepad" setting, and you customize what buttons do what.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-01-24 22:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea what this Bump is. I use 360 controller too and use FF setting for most of the functions. Then i use xpadder because it recognizes the triggers so you can use those too. Mine is a lil different then actual xbox play since you get more buttons w/o RB pullin up chat pad or w/e. I have like LB and RB for macros for ease of hitting them and the triggers are autorun/targetnpc.
 Sylph.Heckster
By Sylph.Heckster 2011-01-24 22:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I did but i failed to figure out how to use the D-pad and the camera joy stick along with the top two buttons.
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2011-01-24 22:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I use an xbox controller. RB and LB are my macro buttons, the L Stick is my movement one and if I click it, I autorun, the R stick is my camera and if I click it then I rest. The abxy buttons are all set up like normal xbox buttons, I don't use the triggers at all. There was a little program that came with mine, <something>config that lets me program them. It might be on the ffxi installer.