Bump for more info!

Pet?
Evasion or PDT axes?
How long did it take?
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-09 09:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Most likely Dipper Yuly for the wind resistance and TH.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
Server: Bahamut
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-09 10:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally trying this lol
 Bahamut.Aena
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Aena 2011-03-09 10:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget your fleetool Zoltar.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-09 11:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Another butthurt ex-BZ troll, thought you people learned you're not the SE police? Lol at your neighborhood-watch shell
 Leviathan.Yurimi
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Yurimi 2011-03-09 14:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Hiep said:
Leviathan.Yurimi said:
I tried Fafnir a couple tries at 85 not since 90 though but got him to 75% first try and 31% the 2nd try. first try I made mistake of not giving hate to jug pet before changing to a darter. 2nd try I misscharmed a darter and linked the zone. pics from my first try I dont think I have any from the 2nd attempt ignore the dead mule I only brought them to help claim and they were dead 10s into the fight sorry I dont know how to spoiler tag pics
that's pretty sick lol, did u use eva axes or lizard? why did u keep it on the side instead of the claws? :o

thats just where it spawned after call beast resummon. at the time I was using glyph axe and zoraal and using lizard since dipper at 85 did not evade much from fafnir.
 Leviathan.Yurimi
By Leviathan.Yurimi 2011-03-09 14:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

to get it to 31 at 85 was about 25mins solo using zoraal axe main muse teriqua offhand doing /rdm with anna and the occasional darter

would have been faster but there are some people who dont like to lose claims so killing my darters trying to get me to die was abit of a slow down
 Alexander.Hiep
Server: Alexander
user: Hiep
By Alexander.Hiep 2011-03-09 16:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yurimi said:
to get it to 31 at 85 was about 25mins solo using zoraal axe main muse teriqua offhand doing /rdm with anna and the occasional darter

would have been faster but there are some people who dont like to lose claims so killing my darters trying to get me to die was abit of a slow down
So lizzy is better than dipper yuly for faf?, and why do you sub rdm over dnc? :o
but thanks for the info, i think imma try this out
 Leviathan.Yurimi
By Leviathan.Yurimi 2011-03-09 16:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Hiep said:
Leviathan.Yurimi said:
to get it to 31 at 85 was about 25mins solo using zoraal axe main muse teriqua offhand doing /rdm with anna and the occasional darter would have been faster but there are some people who dont like to lose claims so killing my darters trying to get me to die was abit of a slow down
So lizzy is better than dipper yuly for faf?, and why do you sub rdm over dnc? :o but thanks for the info, i think imma try this out

at 85 I would not have waltz 3, rdm offered refresh stoneskin blink phalanx higher mnd for reward cure 3 baraero shell 2 pro 2 etc. for things that are accurate I have better luck using the lizard over dipper idk at 90 but at 85 faf would rarely miss dipper so its only advantage was taking wing damage better but it just gets hit too hard to keep dipper alive long enough to make it any use.
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2011-03-10 08:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Hiep said:
Leviathan.Yurimi said:

So lizzy is better than dipper yuly for faf?, and why do you sub rdm over dnc? :o
but thanks for the info, i think imma try this out
Cause hes 85. At 90 it should be much easier especially with the ability to mix and match Guichard +2s based on Faffy's accuracy. Dipper should be fine just don't spam Spiral Spin.
 Leviathan.Yurimi
By Leviathan.Yurimi 2011-03-15 17:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

going through screenshot folder more fun BST stuff
All of these were done at 85
I prefer to use things from outside abyssea cause the stuff inside is a bit to easy even if this stuff is a little outdated.

Still not get this drop ; ;

Bored farming mats for Khim Bonnet.

Was soloing urds for friends trial and decide to kill this. (friends naked rng so it is solo)

Some not solo stuff but more testing bst out.

Anna tanking against HNMLS SAM and WAR

Anna Tanks KB against HNMLS BLM's

I like old content what can I say

idk where my pics from tiamat went will look on other PC
 Asura.Dtroyy
Server: Asura
By Asura.Dtroyy 2011-03-15 17:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Overpowered!
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-15 17:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm, is Dragonscale soloable now? I've been wanting to get ahold of some of those Bazubands For Non-engaged fighting.
 Odin.Trelan
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2011-03-15 17:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
hmmm, is Dragonscale soloable now? I've been wanting to get ahold of some of those Bazubands For Non-engaged fighting.

Yes Dipper Yuly has no problem with this guy.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-15 17:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome, I haven't even tried since the 80 cap raise. BST Pet:<bonus> equipment is so rare, every piece is gold.
By Nickdoggffxi 2011-03-15 17:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Slightly off topic but can someone tell/show me that khim bonnet is actually 15secs? I have one and I only get 10secs. I've been trying to figure it out to no avail.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
Server: Cerberus
user: Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2011-03-29 13:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just adding to the list... didnt see anyone write these...

Dvalinn
Durinn
adamantoise(lol)
behemoth
 Siren.Balias
Server: Siren
user: Balias
By Siren.Balias 2011-03-29 17:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kodaijin said:
Just adding to the list... didnt see anyone write these...

Dvalinn
Durinn
adamantoise(lol)
behemoth

What's the strat for adamantoise and behemoth please? I'd like to try them to solo my black belt items. So far I've been busy with keesha poppo for my pup necklace, damn monkees's super stingy, even with Yuly's TH.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 10:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I used both NN and DY on Adamantoise with zero problems. Think I needed half a stack of zeta
 Odin.Trelan
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2011-03-30 12:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kodaijin said:
Just adding to the list... didnt see anyone write these... Dvalinn Durinn adamantoise(lol) behemoth

atma and pet used here on Dvalinn/Durinn? Also any specific gear you would need.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 17:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Trelan said:
Cerberus.Kodaijin said:
Just adding to the list... didnt see anyone write these... Dvalinn Durinn adamantoise(lol) behemoth

atma and pet used here on Dvalinn/Durinn? Also any specific gear you would need.

I use Vicissitude/Razed Ruins/Ducal Guard, all +2 gear, 2x evasion axes, DipperYuly
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-30 17:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aena said:
Don't forget your fleetool Zoltar.
I laugh out loud while at work.

Then people asked what I was lol'ing about..hmmm how do I explain this.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 18:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I laugh out loud at the FriendlyFyre trolls all the time, you just have to sometimes :)
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-30 18:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't laughing about the person who said it..I was laughing at the content..I had forgotten about that and it made me chortle when I remembered it.

To each there own I guess.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 18:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
I wasn't laughing about the person who said it..I was laughing at the content..I had forgotten about that and it made me chortle when I remembered it.

To each there own I guess.

I don't know what's so funny really but ok lol...I play the game and enjoy it, some play to troll onry and yell at you with their mains/mules till they're blue in the face...that's what I laugh at personally
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2011-03-30 18:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Trelan said:
Cerberus.Kodaijin said:

Just saying show me your word that rhymes with orange.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-30 19:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Solo'd Ethniu and Tethra today. Ethniu, towards the end with max level, was a pain in the ***, as neither dippy or Ethniu could hit eachother more than 5% of the time lol.

Odin.Trelan said:
Cerberus.Kodaijin said:

Well, Durinn is like 150x easier than Dvalinn. Dvalinn Solo seems a little bit more luck based cause of his stun resistance. If he chooses to chaincast the wrong spells, you could be left kiting him for a bit.

Oh yah, 1/1 on Dragonscale Ja. Getting to him, having forgotten stealth tools, was harder than actually fighting it.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 19:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Solo'd Ethniu and Tethra today. Ethniu, towards the end with max level, was a pain in the ***, as neither dippy or Ethniu could hit eachother more than 5% of the time lol.

Odin.Trelan said:
Cerberus.Kodaijin said:

Well, Durinn is like 150x easier than Dvalinn. Dvalinn Solo seems a little bit more luck based cause of his stun resistance. If he chooses to chaincast the wrong spells, you could be left kiting him for a bit.

Oh yah, 1/1 on Dragonscale Ja. Getting to him, having forgotten stealth tools, was harder than actually fighting it.

What is the "Edgeless Knife" from Ethniu used for?
 Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-30 19:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Synth item for Machismo, an old Synergy weapon.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 28 29 30