users online
Forum » FFXI » General » empyrean weapon synths
empyrean weapon synths
By Serj 2011-01-22 18:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
"There is a sudden flash of light as potent moogle magic surges through the tantra gloves +1"

Obtained: Tantra Gloves +2.

Looks more like magic than synthesis to me.

But you don't exchange them! Your argument had a flaw! Everything you say is invalid!

/lurks some more.
How do you know? You don't keep them. you physically lose the item, then reobtain/obtain a new one in it's place. That sounds like an exchange to me.

I think the mogs are just a bunch of pranksters. Maybe they have the power to give you anything you want. Maybe they just want to laugh at your efforts of doing meaningless tasks.

Or maybe they make soup from the fangs and "trophies" you give them.

We don't know. But I'm going along with they have a big cook-off from all the stuff you bring them.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-22 18:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe they shove them up their own ***.
[+]
By Serj 2011-01-22 18:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Maybe, but they also could be doing a synthesis on them.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-22 18:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

I agree, they could, but to say they're doing it by definition, would imply it IS happening, which neither myself, yuna, or you know for sure.
[+]
By Serj 2011-01-22 18:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

I agree, they could, but to say they're doing it by definition, would imply it IS happening, which neither myself, yuna, or you know for sure.

I agree entirely. However, the title should give enough clues as to what's being discussed in the thread. If the title is entirely accurate, should be irrelevant.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-22 18:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't know if it's accurate though, that's the thing. We have no way of knowing if the title is accurate at all.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-01-22 18:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

very true tiger, o btw, the moogles "return" the weapon to you :x

as for my statement say have you unlocked all mythic ws, i was saying you should like talk to the guy and and read what he says to you about the process.

as for the the elemental trials, you could always lie to the moogle if he said to kill Xmobs because he said so, but killing them in the appropriate weather would make me think that your weapon is slowly gaining power by what's going on around you.

and er... isnt using a crystal for synth's also magic? i mean the crystals themselves contain magic.

also: lol rating mentioning again, someone is stalking your posts with ratings and it's not me :x
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-01-22 18:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This seems like another yellow vs grellow discussion.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-22 19:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:

as for my statement say have you unlocked all mythic ws, i was saying you should like talk to the guy and and read what he says to you about the process.

as for the the elemental trials, you could always lie to the moogle if he said to kill Xmobs because he said so, but killing them in the appropriate weather would make me think that your weapon is slowly gaining power by what's going on around you.

and er... isnt using a crystal for synth's also magic? i mean the crystals themselves contain magic.

also: lol rating mentioning again, someone is stalking your posts with ratings and it's not me :x
Crystal magic is not moogle magic!

As far as the trials, moogle magic! They can monitor your every move, provided you have the weapon equipped!
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-01-22 19:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Crystal magic is not moogle magic!

As far as the trials, moogle magic! They can monitor your every move, provided you have the weapon equipped!
i dont like being monitored like that :x they probably dont like the things i do with my mithra DX
[+]
 Asura.Shinagami
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2011-01-22 19:07:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Moogle *** = HQ. YUS!!!!!!!!!!!

also: remember when seals didn't stack :D
 Bismarck.Nalien