What's Your Fav?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ifrit » What's your fav?
What's your fav?
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-30 00:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Blazza said:
Hey. I follow Ente around just to disagree with him.

Don't care about how well BST can solo, or how well it can perform at 75, as I'm only taking it to 66. If you scroll up, you'll realize I said LEVEL BST, not mess around at 75. It's well-known that BST takes the longest to get to 75.

Yes and no, it is fairly slow to level, but you can do it totally at your own pace, I know the same guys I mentioned had a lot of fun getting it TO 75 as well (after you get leave anyway).
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-30 01:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Enternius said:
Blazza said:
Hey. I follow Ente around just to disagree with him.

Don't care about how well BST can solo, or how well it can perform at 75, as I'm only taking it to 66. If you scroll up, you'll realize I said LEVEL BST, not mess around at 75. It's well-known that BST takes the longest to get to 75.

Yes and no, it is fairly slow to level, but you can do it totally at your own pace, I know the same guys I mentioned had a lot of fun getting it TO 75 as well (after you get leave anyway).

I guess. But my BST is only 17 and I'm already sick of it.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-30 01:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeh, you don't have leave yet.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-30 01:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leveling at your own pace isn't necessarily true... what if I wanted my pace to be 30k/hour colibri meripo fast?
 Ifrit.Dracko
Server: Ifrit
user: Dracko
By Ifrit.Dracko 2009-03-30 03:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Logon tonight Durai & I'll auction you like I did with Gryffen. I enjoy auctioning my LS members to the new people on our LS. They normally go for around 80 gil @ the most with cookies, swords etc.

Honestly, a smn duo or trio kicking some imp butt. This allows me to play my job the way I see fit. If not I'd rather be killing some prime avatars for a total of 75k per day, lastly doing besieged thats always fun
 Phoenix.Miemo
Server: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-03-30 04:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Einherjar~ By far most fun for me.

Reason would be cause its so damn hard. You either Loose horrifically. Or win cause the run was just 'perfect'!

Not much in between <3