Forum » FFXI » General » Spellcast Questions
Spellcast Questions
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-15 19:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So I noticed that some of my af3+2 doesn't switch in spellcast when the +1s did just fine... Anyone know what might be wrong? Specifically rng af3 legs.

Also anyone have an xml for skilling up offensive magic. Ie just continually cast crap on the same target?
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-01-15 19:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

My WHM+2 body swaps just fine. Only thing I can think of is maybe see if there's like weird spaces in the name, or sometimes you have to satchel gear and un-satchel for it to work (don't ask me why). As for an XML for skilling magic... I had one somewhere but I'm not finding it. If I do I'll post it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-15 19:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Weird spaces? And satchel unsatchel didn't work... and yeah my other 2 +2s work... and this same peice worked when it was +1
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-01-15 19:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Try equipping it and unequipping it after satcheling. If that doesn't work then I dunno... :x Can attempt to restart ffxi too. :/

Weird spaces example is Graiai Earring, if you /translate it it'll show up having a weird space. Or used to, they fixed it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-15 19:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope on all of that including restarting. Pretty sure it's been like this since I got it I just didn't care/pay attention because I more or less full timed it lol.

Interestingly I only get that can't equip error on say ws and such not when going back to idle set