By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-01-19 00:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Caitsith.Marleysativa said:
Lol, it's just that I hear it all the time. Most BLUs are horribad. While I know 2-3 pretty good ones, they don't have a specialized role and that hurts them. Maybe when we finish Chant for one of ours my opinion might change (DD-wise), but for now they seem to be of limited use.

You forgot the part where most of the DD damage of a BLU comes from spells and not swordchucks. I am sure VV would help offset that a good amount though.

Whats the big deal if its magic based or not? Dmg output is dmg output. Sure some mobs are resistant to magic, but others can be easily susceptible and/or even strong against physical dmg.

With knowledge of the job that question would not be necessary.

Inb4someoneturnsthatonmeinsomeway

They can't turn it on you cause its not a valid point lol, there is nothing to "turn" you just keep saying things, without any support to any of your claims whatsoever. I don't know if you think we all believe you to be some sort of authority on matters and thus we should believe you or what, even if you're right, you realize claims still need support right?... Otherwise I recommend a sort of debate class for you.

All that typing from you for me just to say that I was saying inb4 "Well maybe if you had knowledge of the job Spicy, that statement would not be necessary".

O thats right, you put "inb4" so stupidity wins cause you play an online forum slang game of predictability ;-) I guess blu isn't a good DD guys, nothing we can do, he put Inb4, doing that changes reality to whatever the person wants it to be. Stupid people/flamers/and trolls, there is hope

Inb4 you try to refute/respond to this.

Uh oh i win?

Also its besides the point, my point was you didn't have one, and you still don't. My argument wasn't even that you have knowledge of the job or not, just that your making empty statements that hold no weight whatsoever. For arguments sake I'll even say your an expert on blu and final fantasy as a whole, but unfortunately you're an absolute fail on knowing how to debate or even discuss an issue.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-01-19 00:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Been busy having sex. No but seriously, they're dated. ^^^ see.
 Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-01-19 00:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Caitsith.Marleysativa said:
Lol, it's just that I hear it all the time. Most BLUs are horribad. While I know 2-3 pretty good ones, they don't have a specialized role and that hurts them. Maybe when we finish Chant for one of ours my opinion might change (DD-wise), but for now they seem to be of limited use.

You forgot the part where most of the DD damage of a BLU comes from spells and not swordchucks. I am sure VV would help offset that a good amount though.

Whats the big deal if its magic based or not? Dmg output is dmg output. Sure some mobs are resistant to magic, but others can be easily susceptible and/or even strong against physical dmg.

With knowledge of the job that question would not be necessary.

Inb4someoneturnsthatonmeinsomeway

They can't turn it on you cause its not a valid point lol, there is nothing to "turn" you just keep saying things, without any support to any of your claims whatsoever. I don't know if you think we all believe you to be some sort of authority on matters and thus we should believe you or what, even if you're right, you realize claims still need support right?... Otherwise I recommend a sort of debate class for you.

All that typing from you for me just to say that I was saying inb4 "Well maybe if you had knowledge of the job Spicy, that statement would not be necessary".

O thats right, you put "inb4" so stupidity wins cause you play an online forum slang game of predictability ;-) I guess blu isn't a good DD guys, nothing we can do, he put Inb4, doing that changes reality to whatever the person wants it to be. Stupid people/flamers/and trolls, there is hope

Inb4 you try to refute/respond to this.

Uh oh i win?

Also its besides the point, my point was you didn't have one, and you still don't. My argument wasn't even that you have knowledge of the job or not, just that your making empty statements that hold no weight whatsoever. For arguments sake I'll even say your an expert on blu and final fantasy as a whole, but unfortunately you're an absolute fail on knowing how to debate or even discuss an issue.

Man you must be the most casual poster around here.

How long ago did I post that?

On a related sidenote its scary how fast you replied to that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29