users online
Forum » FFXI » General » sadface
sadface
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-09 01:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you should start doing abyssea with people who farm time.

I also think that whining about lack of time When you still have 14 stones is appalling.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-09 01:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Farming time is so easy... seriously I can do it solo on rdm or blm in 1 maybe 3 zones. Though it's far from quick lol.

Though not being able to since I spend most my time doing nms rq then shinryu again and again is eating thru my store fast
[+]
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2011-01-09 01:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Acquire all celerity abyssites. Go into hibernation for a couple weeks or so, a month if you're daring. Come back with lots of stones?!
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-09 01:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I was hoping Mog bonanza Rank5 or Rank4 woulda had a sack of Stones(25)~

Everyone would take those over seatorques unless you dont have abyssea groups
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-09 01:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

WoE is a complete waste of time.
To get weapons (faster than empyrean) you would need a decent group to do 4-5 runs a week.

Just a warning :P
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2011-01-09 01:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno what SE plans to do with the stone system, although Das is right, farming time is pretty easy. I took a good 2 month break from the game to concentrate on school and I had like 200 stones when I got back lol.

I never really dip low cause I don't do many events and usually just duo NM's with friends. But a few months back...ah man, I had to wait like 3 days to build enough stones up to have enough time to actually have fun for a day lol.

Hope you find a solution to your problem.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-09 01:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd go into detail but imo the best WoE way to go is actually do the bosses and go for the win, there's a good chance to get a Bag 3~12 coins at the end. Slimes being the easiest.
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-01-09 01:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see the powers that be doing anymore with the stones,
the system is set up pretty well... Just have to pimp it right.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-01-09 02:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Believe it or not the stones actually were created as a regulatory system for things like camping NM's, activities, etc.
This way, the most powerful LS's don't dominate a single mob/area/quest (or whatever it is nowadays I don't play anymore lol), because they are limited by the stones they have.
In other words, since people generally complain about people (with power-such as powerful linkshells-etc) not being fair and taking turns at the said activities, SE created a system which in term regulates this at its best ordinance and thus we have "the stones."
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-01-09 02:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Believe it or not the stones actually were created as a regulatory system for things like camping NM's, activities, etc. This way, the most powerful LS's don't dominate a single mob/area/quest (or whatever it is nowadays I don't play anymore lol), because they are limited by the stones they have. In other words, since people generally complain about people (with power-such as powerful linkshells-etc) not being fair and taking turns at the said activities, SE created a system which in term regulates this at its best ordinance and thus we have "the stones."
Except the powerful linkshells have "The time extension"