Arizona Congresswoman Shot At Public Event

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Arizona Congresswoman Shot at Public Event
Arizona Congresswoman Shot at Public Event
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20
 Cerberus.Pukushu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2011-01-13 00:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks."

is anyone else glad that this wasnt clark griswalds drunken christmas rant?
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2011-01-14 00:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really. I disagree with shooting the man, but after having worked at the hospital he ran I agree the man is no hero. He over saw the largest medicare, medicaid, and VA fraud in history. Then jumped ship with a golden parachute and proceeded to start "Conservatives for Patients' Rights" (CPR) to fight against health care reform and government regulation of the health industry. CPR happens to employ the same PR firm that was responsible for the swift boat adds during the Kerry presidential campaign.

The fallout at the hospital that he left was the company going private and cutting workers to the point that nurses and respiratory therapists were having to pull double duty as housekeeping. Patient rooms were constantly filthy and supplies weren't always available. For years after the workers go through an annual ethics refresher course. Not a bad idea really, but the subjects we cover never correlate with what happened. HCA didn't get sued because some patient gave me a very large gift for services rendered or because we discussed the famous patient we took care of today with our family. I have never heard them once talk about why we have to have the ethics refreshers or what happened in '97 and the outcomes and why that's very bad for our mission of providing excellent care to the community.

In the end of the griswald christmas special, the crook CEO realized his mistake and gave the griswalds their christmas bonus. He claimed that "sometimes things look good on paper, but lose their luster when you see how it affects real folks. I guess a healthy bottom line doesn't mean much, if to get it you have to hurt the ones you depend on." Rick Scott must not have noticed how his actions affected real folks, and that's too bad.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-23 03:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing with Palin versus Beck is that most people know Beck is an entertainer and is for entertainment purposes only. He did after all attend clown college.

On the other side, most people think Palin is a real political figure. She masks her entertainment agenda very well, either that or she's delusional enough to think she is a politician.

What people should realize is that these people are entertainers and nothing more.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-23 03:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
The thing with Palin versus Beck is that most people know Beck is an entertainer and is for entertainment purposes only. He did after all attend clown college.

On the other side, most people think Palin is a real political figure. She masks her entertainment agenda very well, either that or she's delusional enough to think she is a politician.

What people should realize is that these people are stupid poopy faces (replublican rhetoric for preschool) and nothing more.

ftfy (sorta :D)
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-23 04:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd

Also because this pic was still on the front page too:

Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut