2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Warning Guenivere
Warning Guenivere
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-06 16:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We go help ppl for Glavoid wins, Shell was for helper.

Guenivere in bad luck have lead alliance , when leader say her she cant lot shell its for ppl who come help, she pass gears but no Glavoid Shell and disband alliance for items dont drops!

Angry bad attitude...

i just not help more ppl i dont know on futur.
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-06 17:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

why would he bother to pass gear if he was just gonna disband anyway to make the drops be lost?

Sounds like he didn't know that disbanding ally kills the drops within it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-06 17:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Warning: Will cheat on Briton's king with his most trusted knight of the Round Table.
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-06 17:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Warning: Will cheat on Briton's king with his most trusted knight of the Round Table.
.......I don't get it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-06 17:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinevere
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-06 17:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

ah.....
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-06 17:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
why would he bother to pass gear if he was just gonna disband anyway to make the drops be lost? Sounds like he didn't know that disbanding ally kills the drops within it.

Leader say her to pass, and say i need too , wait 2min all have wins lot gears and items crafts, just no pass Glavoid Shell and after say see you again and disband.. i tell her after , and was happy item lose... was not mistake... or can happens...
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-06 17:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Etoilemourante said:
why would he bother to pass gear if he was just gonna disband anyway to make the drops be lost? Sounds like he didn't know that disbanding ally kills the drops within it.
Leader say her to pass, and say i need too , wait 2min all have wins lot gears and items crafts, just no pass Glavoid Shell and after say see you again and disband.. i tell her after , and was happy item lose... was not mistake... or can happens...
Sorry to hear about your loss. (tip for next time you post a warning: post a screen shot of this action so the proof isn't "word of mouth" only.)
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-06 18:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to hear about your loss. (tip for next time you post a warning: post a screen shot of this action so the proof isn't "word of mouth" only.)

hope not next ^^ but i do in futur... look my page... i dont waste time blame ppl if no ***...

Game for fun, not for ***others ppls.. fair play are my master words..
 Sylph.Kofi
user: DrKofi
By Sylph.Kofi 2011-01-06 18:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't you already make a player warning about this guy? If you know how he is why did you try to do stuff with him again?
[+]
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-06 19:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kofi said:
Didn't you already make a player warning about this guy? If you know how he is why did you try to do stuff with him again?

I join the after friend in call me for help the strategy and lead the run... i dont noticed this *** was in and was leader alliance...

Friend give me leader name and was not the bith... you know after 7 years FF.. i see much noob, cheaters and others... i try remember the good moment before the ***... and i fast forget the bad ppl...

Unhappy blacklist are limited at 70 room... i noticed she in pt at moment when she say at leader all want the Shell why give to ppl who come help... at this moment only i noticed her and remember wat ***ppl she her.. was too late lol
She probablely want ninja lot , but 1 friend on pt dont pass shell in wait i all other pass... i lot 700+ and 950+ so was hard wins...

and Shell are rare/ex... only good for ppl work on dagger or GA trial... i doubt she work on this...

was just ***free... have retard who find fun on make ***on others ppl and jealous succes others one...

ps: sorry for horrible english... speak englisn only in FF :=
 Sylph.Kofi
user: DrKofi
By Sylph.Kofi 2011-01-06 21:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kofi said:

I join the after friend in call me for help the strategy and lead the run... i dont noticed this *** was in and was leader alliance...

Friend give me leader name and was not the bith... you know after 7 years FF.. i see much noob, cheaters and others... i try remember the good moment before the ***... and i fast forget the bad ppl...

Unhappy blacklist are limited at 70 room... i noticed she in pt at moment when she say at leader all want the Shell why give to ppl who come help... at this moment only i noticed her and remember wat ***ppl she her.. was too late lol
She probablely want ninja lot , but 1 friend on pt dont pass shell in wait i all other pass... i lot 700+ and 950+ so was hard wins...

and Shell are rare/ex... only good for ppl work on dagger or GA trial... i doubt she work on this...

was just ***free... have retard who find fun on make ***on others ppl and jealous succes others one...

ps: sorry for horrible english... speak englisn only in FF :=

Well, that sucks. Sorry about your loss, but next time be more cautious of people you don't know or those you've already bad experiences with. People in this game like to do those kind of things too often.
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-07 05:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kofi said:
Sylph.Kofi said:
I join the after friend in call me for help the strategy and lead the run... i dont noticed this *** was in and was leader alliance... Friend give me leader name and was not the bith... you know after 7 years FF.. i see much noob, cheaters and others... i try remember the good moment before the ***... and i fast forget the bad ppl... Unhappy blacklist are limited at 70 room... i noticed she in pt at moment when she say at leader all want the Shell why give to ppl who come help... at this moment only i noticed her and remember wat ***ppl she her.. was too late lol She probablely want ninja lot , but 1 friend on pt dont pass shell in wait i all other pass... i lot 700+ and 950+ so was hard wins... and Shell are rare/ex... only good for ppl work on dagger or GA trial... i doubt she work on this... was just ***free... have retard who find fun on make ***on others ppl and jealous succes others one... ps: sorry for horrible english... speak englisn only in FF :=
Well, that sucks. Sorry about your loss, but next time be more cautious of people you don't know or those you've already bad experiences with. People in this game like to do those kind of things too often.

Ya next time , i help only if got lead alliance and friend or member i know not gay get lead pt... Its too bad cant make confiance to others ppl for 1% ***player...
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Server: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-01-07 06:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
.......I don't get it.

<.< I got it