Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Astolfo on Bismarck
Astolfo on Bismarck
 Bismarck.Astolfo
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Astolfo
By Bismarck.Astolfo 2009-02-24 22:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

THIS ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN ON FEBRUARY 9TH 2009. SOMETIME AFTER 11PM CST. TOOK MY ACCOUNT STRAIGHT OUT FROM UNDER ME. DON'T TRUST THE CURRENT USER. IM THE REAL ASTOFLO, HE CAN'T ACCESS THIS FFXIAH.COM ACCOUNT BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD!!! Yes Im pissed off sorry for the caps , just want to let ppl know about this scum.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-24 22:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Astolfo said:
THIS ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN ON FEBRUARY 9TH 2009. SOMETIME AFTER 11PM CST. TOOK MY ACCOUNT STRAIGHT OUT FROM UNDER ME. DON'T TRUST THE CURRENT USER. IM THE REAL ASTOFLO, HE CAN'T ACCESS THIS FFXIAH.COM ACCOUNT BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD!!! Yes Im pissed off sorry for the caps , just want to let ppl know about this scum.

You're a scumbag, got it.

In all seriousness though, that sucks big time, I hope you called a GM with an alt, or go your friends to and/or reported to STF before posting here though.
 Bismarck.Astolfo
By Bismarck.Astolfo 2009-02-24 23:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a 2nd owner of the account dont have the reg codes anymore.... SE said tought ***.. so yeah.....
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Weewoo 2009-02-24 23:08:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Why can't SE have something simple like something that monitors when your account is being accessed from a foreign IP address? From there they can lock it down until you re-confirm with them via email or phone call or whatever. Yeesh... I'm sorry for your loss dude, keep buggin SE and hope they eventually do something for you.
 Bismarck.Astolfo
By Bismarck.Astolfo 2009-02-24 23:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

They want me to go get a paper n notarized to confirm my identity... Closest notary office is 2 hours away. Plus I've done a bit of investigation myself on the account. The guy i got it from was leaving for the army and so he quit and i got the account from him. only other person with the reg codes was his brother who is also from bismark and his name is Bowman. Some one changed the password on the account and is now playing the account without a care in the world. I even had SE freze the account and its unfrozen ... Only way that can be done is with the reg codes.... Im I wont do this monkey-see monkey-doo ring-a-round the rosey bull crap..... So yeah.. Hints the post.

But yeah a simple IP history search would be great.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-24 23:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess the lesson here is don't buy/trade accounts :/
 Bismarck.Kenage
user: Kenage
By Bismarck.Kenage 2009-03-23 01:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Astolfo said:
I was a 2nd owner of the account dont have the reg codes anymore.... SE said tought ***.. so yeah.....
Well, then you bought this account, that is illegal man, but in your defense why don't you post that information, I'm mean at least that will serve as evidence or your semi-legitimate ownership.

I believe I know the real owner of the account(the actual owner) and I don't see a reason for anyone to come here and post something with no evidence.
 Asura.Reublucian
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-23 01:48:29

Did you buy the account? If so you possibly got what you deserved.
 Cerberus.Zonnashi
Server: Cerberus
user: Zonnashi
By Cerberus.Zonnashi 2009-03-23 03:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I know Astolfo, kinda. He comes to my store from time to time buying stuff, we been talking for a while now when he comes in. Talked to him as he got a new controller and such to get back on, next time he came back and said his account was jacked, but in process of recovering. Not some evil old fat guy sitting behind a desk wrecking e-havoc on people, just a normal guy. I can't say I know what all went down and how, but apparently he has the original registration codes, and from talking with him, sounds like the account is back to its original owners hands now.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-23 04:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Astolfo said:

Zonnashi said:
I know Astolfo, kinda. He comes to my store from time to time buying stuff, we been talking for a while now when he comes in. Talked to him as he got a new controller and such to get back on, next time he came back and said his account was jacked, but in process of recovering. Not some evil old fat guy sitting behind a desk wrecking e-havoc on people, just a normal guy. I can't say I know what all went down and how, but apparently he has the original registration codes, and from talking with him, sounds like the account is back to its original owners hands now.
So like... does that mean that the person that registered Astolfo on here is the person that hacked the actually hacked the account and is now QQ'ing because SE took it back? <_<
 Bismarck.Shazamalicious
user:
By Bismarck.Shazamalicious 2009-03-23 06:35:07

Blazza said:
Astolfo said:

Zonnashi said:
So like... does that mean that the person that registered Astolfo on here is the person that hacked the actually hacked the account and is now QQ'ing because SE took it back? <_<

From the sounds of it, he got it from a friend who got it from his brother and his brother took it back. So, now he has control of it again and rightfully so, it's his. This is why you do not take other peoples accounts. The damn game is 20 bucks with all the expansions and Gamestop has/hd it for 14.99 currently/recently. I always wonder of all these people getting "hacked" are just people who bought the account or got it from a friend of a friend and now that person is getting their stuff back. Might be a great way to get free stuff too if you think about it. Buy 4 registration codes, get some levels up and sell the accounts. In a years time take them all back with all the stuff on 'em.
 Bismarck.Thecharger
By Bismarck.Thecharger 2009-04-07 19:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

In all seriousness, Asto was a great guy to have around, and I'm sorry to see this ***happen. I'm also pretty pissed that the person on his char now was actually allowed in an endgame LS, and that people don't even seem to know/care that his character was hacked. I'll definitely miss camping KA with him early in the mornings, even though we were close to 0/20 on him. I'll also miss his BRD and Ridill WAR and his ability and willingness to set up a quick, solid meripo at pretty much any time.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1240 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Faultless
user: kobe1010
By Bismarck.Faultless 2012-08-29 22:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Astolfo made his return in the form of an axe

[+]
 Bismarck.Aerison
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2012-08-29 22:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bravo sir, bravo.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2012-08-29 22:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

This has to be one of the largest Necro-Bumps in the history of FFXIAH.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-08-29 22:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
 Bismarck.Axilla
user: Axilla
By Bismarck.Axilla 2012-08-29 22:17:11