Blade: Hi WS Set.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Blade: Hi WS Set.
Blade: Hi WS Set.
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52
 Bahamut.Relliik
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Rellikk
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 00:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Daxxed said: »
I heard worry less about all this gear, and more about the weapon..

99 Kannagi should've posted that a couple months back, but meh.

6.7k crit on sobek isn't anything to even post about. esp since thats a 99 kannagi and in a forum like this where we're discussing optimal Hi sets.

I've spiked 9k with a 90 kannagi on sobek. All I care about is doing better numbers on a more consistent basis.

edit :
Never really trust epeens on this ***anyway, people could be *** and pop champions,berserker drinks and ss like they have no buffs other than atma.
[+]
By Narb 2012-08-03 00:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I can do 54k Shadow of death on NIN with no buffs in Korroloka Tunnel to Cargo Crab Colin, I got so much epeen. :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Relliik
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 00:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Narb said: »
I can do 54k Shadow of death on NIN with no buffs in Korroloka Tunnel to Cargo Crab Colin, I got so much epeen. :)

With an ark scythe right? lols
By Narb 2012-08-03 00:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well duh!
By daxxed 2012-08-03 09:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Relliik said: »

6.7k crit on sobek isn't anything to even post about. esp since thats a 99 kannagi and in a forum like this where we're discussing optimal Hi sets.

I've spiked 9k with a 90 kannagi on sobek. All I care about is doing better numbers on a more consistent basis.

edit :
Never really trust epeens on this ***anyway, people could be *** and pop champions,berserker drinks and ss like they have no buffs other than atma.

True and what would make blade Hi better ws dmg?
- swallow some sadness when you realize how i'm right... and deal with it.
If you can't grasp that a 99 katana will do more dmg and is easier than carrying 55 pieces of gear.. Well I guess the next best you can do is rage on someone with no thought, or actual comment other than hate... consequently making us all dumber when we read that mindless dribble you call a response.

half this forum is filled w/ dmg from blade hi ws yet i'm the one w/ the shi77y resposes - pathetic

page 47 of the same optimal gearsets GO!
 Siren.Mcclane
Server: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-08-03 09:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cant tell if trolling or just stupid
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-08-03 09:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

daxxed said: »
If you can't grasp that a 99 katana will do more dmg and is easier than carrying 55 pieces of gear.. Well I guess the next best you can do is rage on someone with no thought, or actual comment other than hate... consequently making us all dumber when we read that mindless dribble you call a response.

Having it at lv 99 doesn't make your gear set any less relevant... and gear sets are what are being dicussed. If your katana is 85, 90, 95 or 99 they apply all the same. I really can't explain it any other way, it hurt my head just explaining that.
[+]
By Aikawa 2012-08-03 09:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

edit :

half this forum is filled w/ dmg from blade hi ws yet i'm the one w/ the shi77y resposes - pathetic

If your argument is that your lv99 kannagi will do good damage no matter the gear, prove it? Is not hard, go to Abby and do some ws in pink gear and post the ss.(or naked if don't want to waste your Gil/cruor)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dayloz
Server: Phoenix
user: Dayloz
By Phoenix.Dayloz 2012-08-03 09:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

TP

Swap Shinobi in on latent.

HI inside+out at the moment.

Any improvements i can make, taking into account I don't currently have access to Neo-Nyzul, as i don't have heavey DD and/or SCH.
 Bahamut.Itze
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2012-08-03 09:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

TP is fine for now, porthos byrnie if you'd want when latent isn't active.

WS, don't be cheap and hq the head. Even if you get thaumas can still use in hybrid eva/haste set. Idle as well.
Soil gorget till hope torque.
Moonshade earring atk/tp bonus
Af3+2 body outside, inside loki's is fine.
Seiryu kote w/ crit+3 if you're lucky.
Rancorous Mantle
Cuchulain's belt
Ambusher hose if you want to be cheap, other wise Byakko with crit dmg+
Feet are fine till thaumas, athos if you ever get it. (doesn't exist)
 Phoenix.Dayloz
Server: Phoenix
user: Dayloz
By Phoenix.Dayloz 2012-08-03 10:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm yea i use Hope Torque and Rancorous Mantle, looks like it didn't save my Item set when i edited it last.

Working on Moonshade, S.Kote n Kitty.

So HQ Head i can do.

Cuchulain's Belt DEX+6 Attack+10 > Acc+15 ATT+15 1% DA?
 Bahamut.Relliik
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 12:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

edit :

...This is why we can't have nice things.
Your 99 Kannagi will outdmg regardless of gear? Mk.
Heres a challenge. Go to aby, without any gear, take a SS of 3-5 blade hi's. Post results.

Waiting.
 Bahamut.Relliik
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 12:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude tp's in a rancor back, hope torque and P belt.
Why am I even arguing with you!?
 Bahamut.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Bahamut.Kaisuko 2012-08-03 12:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Heres a challenge. Go to aby, without any gear, take a SS of 3-5 blade hi's. Post results.
:|

Never use those words together.
[+]
 Bahamut.Relliik
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 12:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaisuko said: »
:|

Never use those words together.

lolol.

Let him stack atma. :3
By daxxed 2012-08-03 12:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get back to you

edit :

Waiting.

Work and stuff always gets in my way of fun. -later
By ScaevolaBahamut 2012-08-03 13:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I seriously don't understand what it is you're trying to do here. Nobody is saying a 99 Kannagi won't do more damage than a 90 one.

Quote:
If you can't grasp that a 99 katana will do more dmg and is easier

lol

Quote:
than carrying 55 pieces of gear.. Well I guess the next best you can do is rage on someone with no thought, or actual comment other than hate... consequently making us all dumber when we read that mindless dribble you call a response.

Difference between 90 Kannagi and 99 Kannagi is 9 DMG and 5 AGI. So for WS damage that's about the equivalent of what, 20 AGI total? Furthermore, the number of pieces of equipment you're actually carrying around to boost up Hi is closer to 10. You have 80 slots in your active inventory.

Moreover, why wouldn't you just do both?
 Bahamut.Relliik
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 13:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get back to you

edit :

Waiting.

Work and stuff always gets in my way of fun. -later

Way To Win.
I hope your ls doesn't realize how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are.
By daxxed 2012-08-03 14:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
Quote:

I seriously don't understand what it is you're trying to do here. Nobody is saying a 99 Kannagi won't do more damage than a 90 one.

Quote:
If you can't grasp that a 99 katana will do more dmg and is easier

lol

Quote:
than carrying 55 pieces of gear.. Well I guess the next best you can do is rage on someone with no thought, or actual comment other than hate... consequently making us all dumber when we read that mindless dribble you call a response.

Difference between 90 Kannagi and 99 Kannagi is 9 DMG and 5 AGI. So for WS damage that's about the equivalent of what, 20 AGI total? Furthermore, the number of pieces of equipment you're actually carrying around to boost up Hi is closer to 10. You have 80 slots in your active inventory.

Moreover, why wouldn't you just do both?

I obviously carry a mix of gears.. in the end you can gear yourself to death w/ this and that, but its about the ws dmg and perception. My Blade Hi has went through the roof upon my 99 completion. Ask any of the nins on ffxiah that finished their katana's. It's a very very noticeable difference. What I once thought was good is now what makes me frown. Not trying to brag or boast just show an area that was missing on the HI's thread ( the weapon ). The gear can be balanced out many ways to hit all the different things needed to max dmg. Do the math no need to ask every time 1 new piece of gear shows up.

Otherwise just call me a retard like that guy w/ 4 lvl 99 jobs carrying a trial weapon from asura. He obviously knows whats up.

Consider this my last post on the Hi forum. If I wanted to constantly be assaulted I would just go get molestered in Rabao..
By digiEndLS 2012-08-03 15:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ask any of the nins on ffxiah that finished their katana's. It's a very very noticeable difference.

nah.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2012-08-03 15:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You're missing the point, again. What possible value do you see yourself adding here by stalwartly asserting that yes, the 99 does in fact hit harder than the 90?
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-08-03 15:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Consider this my last post on the Hi forum. If I wanted to constantly be assaulted I would just go get molestered in Rabao..
You'll be back.
 Bahamut.Relliik
By Bahamut.Relliik 2012-08-03 16:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet.

No screen shots.
 Cerberus.Meatster
Server: Cerberus
user: Meatster
By Cerberus.Meatster 2012-08-12 03:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Should ninja ever use Tessera Saio for Hi? Or for anything
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-08-12 14:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a nice Aeolian Edge/Exenterator body, does that count?
 Cerberus.Meatster
user: Meatster
By Cerberus.Meatster 2012-08-13 01:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep figured as much. Ty
 Valefor.Savain
Server: Valefor
user: Savain
By Valefor.Savain 2012-08-14 16:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Question, how do the following katanas rank inside and outside abyssea for damage? Eva Sekka at 99 / Kamome / Oirandori
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2012-08-14 18:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Savain said: »
Question, how do the following katanas rank inside and outside abyssea for damage? Eva Sekka at 99 / Kamome / Oirandori

Inside: Kamome. Outside: Kamome.

Eva is pretty bad. We're capped evasion on a majority of outside stuff and there's not much reason for evasion tanking (drinks in VW). Oirandori is okay in alliance use, maybe(really stretching). I highly recommend making a STR Arisui.
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2012-08-15 03:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Current Hi set I'm using

*stealing a WS Setup from someonelse* (Ignore Weapon/Ammo)

Ok been wondering what is better to use, the set above is what i would suggest my bf to use once he get the last Thaumas piece he is missing (dont know which lol)

i guess lets say Outside Abyssea and probably just stuff like Dynamis DC so /dnc because in VW and Legion he normally uses other Job ;)

Wondering what will be better, the Set above, or useing this (augmented) Pieces..
1.) Ser. Kote with Agi+5 and Crit Hitrate+3
2.) Byakko Pants with Crit Dmg +3 STP+4 (i think) no AGI Augment
3.) Athos Feet for Setbonus with Athos body

ignore my question, seems all much weaker then above set. Loosing alot of STR/DEX/AGI/ATT(ACC) for a bit crithitrate/dmg and this.
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52