Need Opinions/info.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » need opinions/info.
need opinions/info.
By baghore 2010-12-26 19:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

so my wife and i are starting up our old accoumts once again. we are on asura and wondering if we should stay on asura or go to a different server???
 Bismarck.Tiergan
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Tiergan
By Bismarck.Tiergan 2010-12-26 19:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're just getting back to the game, starting on another server will be the exact same atmosphere as staying on Asura, except you'd be wasting money transferring.

Unless you know some people in real life who play on another server or you really just don't like Asura, I'd suggest you stay put, every server is about the same.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-26 20:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't even been to Asura, so I can't say for sure one way or the other, but it does seem like a large portion of the *** and bickering threads posted on this site, comes from Asura.. Valefor is a pretty neutral server, for the most part anyways.. I've witnessed some dumbfuckery, *** and griefing, but I'm sure if you stay on any server long enough you'll find the same..

Anyways, just letting you know Valefor is a pretty laid back server if you do decide to move.
[+]
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-12-26 20:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Asura and it isn't as bad in game as it is on here. It's also very populated, so of course most of the bickering posts are going to come from Asura. I like it here anyway, so I would stay here =)
By baghore 2010-12-26 22:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

right on all thx alot i think i will stay here for awhile and see whats going on after so long lol.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-26 22:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I haven't even been to Asura, so I can't say for sure one way or the other, but it does seem like a large portion of the *** and bickering threads posted on this site, comes from Asura.. Valefor is a pretty neutral server, for the most part anyways.. I've witnessed some dumbfuckery, *** and griefing, but I'm sure if you stay on any server long enough you'll find the same..

Anyways, just letting you know Valefor is a pretty laid back server if you do decide to move.
lolwelfare.
By baghore 2010-12-26 23:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

HAHAHA soooooooooooooooooooooo funnny
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-27 10:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

lolwelfare.
I actually very rarely ran into him.. Our in-game interaction was limited to Whitegate shouts mostly.
By baghore 2010-12-27 15:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

ok i dont get it who is on welfare lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-12-27 16:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

baghore said:
ok i dont get it who is on welfare lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welfare is a person.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-12-27 18:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't transfer to Carbuncle unless you're at least semi-fluent in Japanese.