users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Reward Cap % cap at 50%
Reward Cap % cap at 50%
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2010-12-25 22:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

So did some tests on the new ferine earring and like most of the new af earrings its pretty much crap.

its around a 1.9% increase to reward. Ur better off actually just leaving the +2 or +3 (now possible+4) mind in ur earring slot.
Its basically a pet acc +3 earring... no thanks.

Anyway one thing it did let me finally confirm is that the reward bonus gear does cap out at 50%.

Figured id let everyone know. U can test it out urself. currently with everything old and a dual wield sub ur sitting at 51%. do a reward with no mind gear just the 51% and then do another reward with no mind gear and the 52.9% from ading in ferine earring. they will be the same numbers every time.

Wich kinda makes me sad about the earring cuz SE really missed a great oppurtunity. I mean if the earring had been 5% it would of meant capped 50% rewards for non dual wield subs. If they had made it 10% it would of meant u could sub out pallas for a mnd + shield
or if dual wield u could lose a zoral for a mnd+ axe like farsha or pet MDB axe. If 20% u could of gotten the full 50% cap without losing tp for axe switching or dumped in double mnd axes to push it up even crazier. Just a lot of cool oppurtunity wasted.... 1.9 i mean wtf completly worthless boooooooo.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-25 22:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Better than alot of jobs... some of their new acessories are so completely worthless it's not funny