Selling ALL Abyssea Items and Atmas
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Eurekavii
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: jfive
By Bismarck.Eurekavii 2010-12-23 17:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

GekkoGo (Bismarck) is pretty much capped on most gear and is now selling any and all items from Abyssea.

Major Atmas 750k (VV, RR, MM and etc)
Lesser Atmas /tell for price (Beyond Etc.)

Just to name a few~
Goading belt 2.5m
Hero's Galea 750k
Ace's Sabatons 750k
Eradico Mitts 500k

and etc. Pretty much 750k for most items. /t in game or PM on ffxiah for more details.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-23 18:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

my LS mates got some of those for FREE off of pugs
[+]
 Asura.Chefm
Server: Asura
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-12-23 18:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol wht a rip off ... 750k for atma ?! lol those r so easy to get .just /shout for ally and trust me people will come and the armor 2.5MILLLl ! LOL for a G belt u try to pull our leg! just /shout again for help OR go get a LS . and those NM are duo-tro able . lol i laugh at any1 that buys this for 750k .
[+]
 Odin.Trelan
Server: Odin
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2010-12-23 18:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

where is that incoming shitstorm pic lol?

Bismarck.Nexdeus
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-12-23 18:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

What you do not realize is that some people do not have the time or willingness to go on shout runs with a bunch of people who could possibly just fail and end up wasting your time. This is a service that is optional. It is not being forced down anyone's throats. While others may have the time to join and play in an end game linkshell, others might be better suited to making money.

You should also consider, that those 3 atmas alone are enough to put you above most other players. In comparison to gear in game that can sometimes be expensive, it's a pretty good price for what the atmas do.
For example, the Pyrosoul ring is currently floating around the 2.5 mil mark, for 7 STR. While VV atma would give you 50 STR 10% Dbl Atk and a 2 Tick Regain, for 750k.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-12-23 18:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chefm said:
Lol LOL for a G belt u try to pull our leg! just /shout again for help OR go get a LS . and those NM are duo-tro able . lol i laugh at any1 that buys this for 750k .

Personally, I'm more inclined to laugh at anyone wearing a headlong belt @ level 90.

Edit: And even more likely to laugh at anyone thinking they can get +2 items for 10-20k each.
[+]
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-12-23 19:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Lol LOL for a G belt u try to pull our leg! just /shout again for help OR go get a LS . and those NM are duo-tro able . lol i laugh at any1 that buys this for 750k .

What else would you do with the gil? That's not really much considering you are paying ppl to do work for you. Nowadays gil is really only used so you can sit back and watch other ppl get you your stuff. Anyone laughing @ ppl who sell abyssea items is just a cheapo who doesnt have gil.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 14:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nexdeus said:
What you do not realize is that some people do not have the time or willingness to go on shout runs with a bunch of people who could possibly just fail and end up wasting your time. This is a service that is optional. It is not being forced down anyone's throats. While others may have the time to join and play in an end game linkshell, others might be better suited to making money. You should also consider, that those 3 atmas alone are enough to put you above most other players. In comparison to gear in game that can sometimes be expensive, it's a pretty good price for what the atmas do. For example, the Pyrosoul ring is currently floating around the 2.5 mil mark, for 7 STR. While VV atma would give you 50 STR 10% Dbl Atk and a 2 Tick Regain, for 750k.
maybe if u were not in the LS looking to gain and said this you would be more credible
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-25 14:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to buy atma of apocalypse bro!
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-25 14:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

and I want to buy Epona's ring
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 14:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I want to buy atma of apocalypse bro!
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
and I want to buy Epona's ring
lolx2
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2010-12-25 14:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to purchase a varangian helm
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-12-25 14:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I may be in the LS that will be gaining, however my reasoning is undeniably good. Put the fact aside that I am in the LS, and read what I wrote again, is it not a good argument ? So before you denounce my credibility, consider the fact that I do not gain anything out of this outside of the r/ex drops that may happen to go into my inventory. Personally I think it's beneficial as a whole server if more people get atmas. That means when I join a pick up group for exp and TE farming, they won't suck as much!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-25 14:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you help w/ requested atma/item?
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-12-25 15:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything for you Tiger!
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 15:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nexdeus said:
I may be in the LS that will be gaining, however my reasoning is undeniably good. Put the fact aside that I am in the LS, and read what I wrote again, is it not a good argument ? So before you denounce my credibility, consider the fact that I do not gain anything out of this outside of the r/ex drops that may happen to go into my inventory. Personally I think it's beneficial as a whole server if more people get atmas. That means when I join a pick up group for exp and TE farming, they won't suck as much!
but you miss the fact that pugs do get ***done so your LS providing a service most get for FREE means jack ***
EDIT: and if you are not getting some of that gil your LS leader is robbing you all
[+]
 Cerberus.Eliane
Server: Cerberus
user: Eliane
By Cerberus.Eliane 2010-12-25 15:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I want atma of the beyond bro!
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
user: Yuzuchan
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2010-12-25 15:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally don't see an issue with people paying for atma.

Sometimes doing things with pick up groups just ends up in a lot of headache and stress, so I can see why paying people to do it for you seems appealing ._.

I paid a LS to get me started with some atma. (VV and another) which in turn made it a lot easier for me to duo the NM's for Razed ruin and Gnarled horn pop sets :3 We maybe could have done it without the atma, but it sure made things go a lot smoother.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-12-25 16:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Alright I want 25k for your ebon hoof

Is Ebon Hoof like camel toe?

Honestly though, 90% of shout groups are so full of fail, that I'd pay just to avoid the stupidity that goes along with them.

Plus seriously. What else are you doing with your gil if not buying r/e or Key items?

Disclaimer - I'm not in E7's shell
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2010-12-25 16:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Nexdeus said:
but you miss the fact that pugs do get ***done so your LS providing a service most get for FREE means jack ***EDIT: and if you are not getting some of that gil your LS leader is robbing you all

and? you said it yourself. "most" and seriously quit crying. i think 750k an atma is steep id say 500k and idk anyone who doesnt have time to do shout runs but has all 3 abyssite? maybe 2 but you should sell that too lol. and im sitting on 21mil... and i only farm when i solo nms for fun lol. so im sure theres other ppl who have gil just waiting to burn who dont feel like failing in a pickup party and wasting their day.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-12-25 16:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

hahahahahahahahahaha oh my god....

... wait.... you're serious...

let me laugh even harder...
[+]
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
user: Yuzuchan
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2010-12-25 16:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Yuzumoo said:
I personally don't see an issue with people paying for atma. Sometimes doing things with pick up groups just ends up in a lot of headache and stress, so I can see why paying people to do it for you seems appealing ._. I paid a LS to get me started with some atma. (VV and another) which in turn made it a lot easier for me to duo the NM's for Razed ruin and Gnarled horn pop sets :3 We maybe could have done it without the atma, but it sure made things go a lot smoother.
Alright I want 25k for your ebon hoof

Lol Josi, that was awesome XD <3
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-12-25 16:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ahahahahaha
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-12-25 16:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

jajajajajajaja
 Bismarck.Maxse
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-12-25 17:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

How about selling titles.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-25 17:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

750k? for rr and mm atma that are laughable and easy farm/get? wow super greedy, i do recommend to leech all those atmas with jp pts like i did with all my atmas and tittle kills for lunar abyssites, they are very kind to let you in, and they are not greedy
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-12-25 17:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:

misread as titties
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-12-25 17:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:

misread as titties

Hell makes more sense I think Ill go with your version how much for titties.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-12-25 17:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:

misread as titties

Hell makes more sense I think Ill go with your version how much for titties.

Psh, who pays for titties?
[+]
First Page 2 3