Forum » FFXI » General » EU account on NA 360
EU account on NA 360
 Valefor.Medduxx
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: minature
By Valefor.Medduxx 2010-12-13 21:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

IS it possible ? My friend gave me his EU account and i was gunna give it 2 1 of my friends but he only has 360.

(keep ur nerdy comments about him switching to PC out ) cuz i dont care lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2010-12-14 12:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I have a EU account, and Im in the US atm and managed to set myself up on my boyfriend's NA 360 so...
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2010-12-14 17:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just pay attention to WHOSE profile you use FFXI with as obviously once you bind the POL account to the profile you're stuck with it.

I use an Japanese POL account with FFXI with a (former) USA account which I recently migrated to my real country (Brazil) which was recently added to the list of officially supported countries on XBOX Live.

Once you bind a POL account to a XBL gamer tag it can't be separated anymore and to play FFXI on a XBOX360 with your POL account you will need *THAT* gamertag/profile.
 Valefor.Kermit
Server: Valefor
user: Bvion
By Valefor.Kermit 2010-12-15 12:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mariane said:
Just pay attention to WHOSE profile you use FFXI with as obviously once you bind the POL account to the profile you're stuck with it.

I use an Japanese POL account with FFXI with a (former) USA account which I recently migrated to my real country (Brazil) which was recently added to the list of officially supported countries on XBOX Live.

Once you bind a POL account to a XBL gamer tag it can't be separated anymore and to play FFXI on a XBOX360 with your POL account you will need *THAT* gamertag/profile.

Incorrect. it can be removed by calling playonline and giving them the proper account verification to remove it from a gamertag completely. I have an EU account on NA xbox and i had to separate it from EU XBL to get onto a new gamertag. It is possible to separate barring you have the proper information SE requests.