Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » update question
update question
By rpcblast 2010-12-07 08:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I am curiois about what the following line in the update notice refers to. it is in reference to abyssea:

"Monsters who appear at boosted levels will vanish and reappear at their regular level if not engaged in battle."

Also, as far as salvage gear upgrades, one of the preview notices regarding the new storage moogles did mention something about upgrades.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2010-12-07 09:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

rpcblast said:
I am curiois about what the following line in the update notice refers to. it is in reference to abyssea: "Monsters who appear at boosted levels will vanish and reappear at their regular level if not engaged in battle." Also, as far as salvage gear upgrades, one of the preview notices regarding the new storage moogles did mention something about upgrades.

I was soloing escape murexes last night and they would disappear randomly. That might explain it.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-07 09:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

As you fight stuff in Abyssea, the mobs that respawn are steadily stronger (to a point) than the "fresh" ones. What I think this note means is that if a higher level one pops, it will depop, instead of sticking around until someone finally kills it. But I don't know for sure.