Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Weapons Staff +2
Weapons Staff +2
By Lewhawk 2010-12-07 00:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Well apparently to upgrade the staffs you will need 15 Geode of the element, They can be also bought from the AH but im hearing from ppl the way to obtain them is to kill mobs EP+ on the same day or / weather
example I kill a Flan on thunders day it could drop a Thunder Geode
has anybody ever got a Geode on not the day but weather only?
Thoughts?
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-12-07 00:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

325/500 ws remain on my gkt trial, about 3 hours of play but quite slow, only killing 3 leeches per 6-7 mins. 1/3 of that time was spent in Thickets some of it was during windsday 2 wind geodes dropped but that was when wind weather popped too. Then changed location to mire as weather jumps about more there and I wanted to collect a variety of geodes. Got 1 shadow geode - gloom was only up for 2mins (1 leech kill), got 1 light geode from 11:30 into lightsday no lightweather just day. Got 3 thunders finally too all were from thunder weather and not day. None dropped from it being day for thunder geodes but obviously day counts as I got the light geode and no light weather ever pops in mire.

Basically from my small testing weather seems to give them more frequently than day does.
 Asura.Abriannah
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-12-07 01:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't really been paying attention to weather, but Ive been in Abyssea Uleguerand Range for about three hours and the Geode's do fall according to whatever element of the day it is.

But I haven't tried Weather yet so..
[+]