Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-28 21:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Phyrexius 2010-12-29 15:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Attack the messenger and not the message...typical of a Tin Foil Hat wearer like most of you on here */sigh*.

Julian Assange is a Puppet, most likely does NOT know he's being used so I kinda pity the poor guy who group in a cult.

Back to your believing the Governments version of things slaves, everything is fine here, put your heads back in the ground already =)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 15:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:
Attack the Messenger and not the message. Typical of a Tin Foil Hat wearer.....
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!!
QUOTING YA ON THIS ONE JUST A POST BACK ALL CAPS CRUISE!

Quote:
If Julian Assange and Wikileaks were credible then why haven't they "leaked" any juicy details about 9/11?
attack the messenger and not the message, typical of a tin foil hat wearer(you).
By Phyrexius 2010-12-29 15:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

More like yourself fool, Assange is a PUPPET, how does a PUPPET know he's being manipulated for someone else' means?

In other words you're saying, yeah believe the Government and EVERYTHING they have to say when you try and stick up for this CIA PUPPET Assange.

If you believe that nonsense that Assange is some kind of Super Hero fighting the good fight on behalf of free humanity then you have serious Tin Foil Hat issues...
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-29 15:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

/grabs popcorn
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 15:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:
More like yourself fool, Assange is a PUPPET, how does a PUPPET know he's being manipulated for someone else' means?

In other words you're saying, yeah believe the Government and EVERYTHING they have to say when you try and stick up for this CIA PUPPET Assange.

If you believe that nonsense that Assange is some kind of Super Hero fighting the good fight on behalf of free humanity then you have serious Tin Foil Hat issues...
I already spoke my peace on this.
Assange is just a person.
he's not some hero or super-villain.

you on the other had are as you said it:
Quote:
Attack the messenger and not the message...typical of a Tin Foil Hat wearer

So keep on keeping on, just try to stay inside during thunderstorms bigguy.

fyi i attacked the message of the messenger, which was just more conspiracy theory ***.

conspiracy theorist: BLA BLA BLA ASSANGE=CIA
me: blah blah blah points to circumstantial evidence and points out conspiracy theory inferences all over
conspiracy theorist: /trollface Attack the messenger and not the message...typical of a Tin Foil Hat wearer!
me:but...you're wearing a tin foil hat...whaaaaa
conspiracy theorist:
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-29 15:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

TL;DR version please on this newest info.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-29 15:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:

=

Phyrexius
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 15:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
here's a link to something newly published by Cryptome.
But I honestly don't think it can really be said for much yet just because I haven't seen many objective views out there.
More pro/anti assange bias that's always a bit exaggerated IMO.
edit: but I do have to not not any of the CIA assertions are present in this link here V so you can take it a bit better than the tinfoil hat that posted previously.

wikileaks RIP

edit2: and this is honestly not too bad of a read.

but it's more on the principles of the release than anything :/
By Phyrexius 2010-12-29 15:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're saying that the OBVIOUS fact that this is a CIA operation is in actually not a CIA operation? And you call me the Tin Foil Hat wearer? LoL!

Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

Is it just a coincidence that the FCC has been working on taking absolute control of the internet for months and suddenly Wikileaks comes into the picture?

So let me guess this is just a coincidence too right? New American Pearl Harbor

Or wait, it's just a coincidence that Bayer/Baxter and WHO already worked out a deal BEFORE the "Swine Flu" nonsense broke out?

Seems to me that you keep believing the Shaman Voodoo Priest on the TV when he says "give me all your money or else the sun will be blocked out by the moon" So when it happens you run around like a chicken with its head cut off fear mongering everyone. Not taking into account that the Shaman and his buddies have studied the stars knowing that the Moon was going to block the Sun.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-29 15:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
here's a link to something newly published by Cryptome.
But I honestly don't think it can really be said for much yet just because I haven't seen many objective views out there.
More pro/anti assange bias that's always a bit exaggerated IMO.
edit: but I do have to not not any of the CIA assertions are present in this link here V so you can take it a bit better than the tinfoil hat that posted previously.

wikileaks RIP

edit2: and this is honestly not too bad of a read.

but it's more on the principles of the release than anything :/
Yeah the release of the cables is definitely slow.
Definitely a better read than tin foil stuff :P
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-29 16:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:
So you're saying that the OBVIOUS fact that this is a CIA operation is in actually not a CIA operation? And you call me the Tin Foil Hat wearer? LoL!

Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

Is it just a coincidence that the FCC has been working on taking absolute control of the internet for months and suddenly Wikileaks comes into the picture?

So let me guess this is just a coincidence too right? New American Pearl Harbor

Or wait, it's just a coincidence that Bayer/Baxter and WHO already worked out a deal BEFORE the "Swine Flu" nonsense broke out?

Seems to me that you keep believing the Shaman Voodoo Priest on the TV when he says "give me all your money or else the sun will be blocked out by the moon" So when it happens you run around like a chicken with its head cut off fear mongering everyone. Not taking into account that the Shaman and his buddies have studied the stars knowing that the Moon was going to block the Sun.
I thought flu shots were given right before the holidays to make people buy more stuff using mind control.

Source
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 16:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:
blah blah blah CIA

you sure do like to put words into peoples mouths rather than actually responding to what they say don'tcha.

you must have to google your heart out to be SOOOOOO informed.
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-12-29 16:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought this was an interesting article on wikleaks

http://www.techeye.net/internet/salon-blasts-kevin-poulsen-wired-for-sitting-on-wikileaks-evidence
By Phyrexius 2010-12-29 16:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So are you going to refute what I posted or continue Parroting The Man repeating Everything is Okay, nothing to see here?

How about some "leaks" on the BP Oil Spill? Oh that's right, believe the gumment on that one too right?

I bet you already forgot about that staged event with Joe Stack too...

lolSheeple
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 16:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

some quoteworthy stuff from your link Flunk.

Quote:
The result is that the DOJ is trying to prosecute Wikileaks based on the theory that Julian Assange "encouraged or even helped" Manning extract the classified information. This is based on Lamo claiming that Manning told him all sorts of things about Wikileaks and Assange. However these key conversations are not included in the published chat logs.

Neither are claims made by Lamo that Assange was using an "encrypted internet conferencing service" to talk to Manning or specially creating a "dedicated server" for Manning to use.

The links between Manning and Assange are crucial if the US is going to get a conviction against Assange or Wikileaks. But the information, which could be squashed by Poulson, is remaining secret.

Greenwald claims that the key to the whole story is a bloke called Mark Rasch who is the former chief of the DOJ's Computer Crimes Unit in the 1990s. Not only is he a "regular contributor" to Wired he happens to have prosecuted Kevin Poulsen back and put him in prison for three years.

Read more: http://www.techeye.net/internet/salon-blasts-kevin-poulsen-wired-for-sitting-on-wikileaks-evidence#ixzz19XcNsmOa

reading further on~
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-12-29 16:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah to pretty much summarize the article..

the editor of wired magazine has chat logs that could prove assange either guilty or innocent of these claims but refuses to publish them..

at least thats what i took away from it
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-29 16:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cue '9/11 was an inside job' now.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 16:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:
So are you going to refute what I posted or continue Parroting The Man repeating Everything is Okay, nothing to see here?

How about some "leaks" on the BP Oil Spill? Oh that's right, believe the gumment on that one too right?

I bet you already forgot about that staged event with Joe Stack too...

lolSheeple
OK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ALLOWED TO BE CORRECT, I WILL UNEQUIVOCALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY FROM NOW ON SINCE IF I DO HAPPEN TO DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY I AM A SHEEP.
do you catch the irony of that?
me disagreeing with you or agreeing with you makes me a sheep in your eyes, so just go back to conspiracy theorizing.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 16:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
what about it?
;;

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 16:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
what about it?
;;

Just some advice for those conspiracy theorists out there.
I do not think that they would take it lol.
if they did it would just get deluded to something entirely different :P

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 17:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
what about it?
;;

Just some advice for those conspiracy theorists out there.
I do not think that they would take it lol.
if they did it would just get deluded to something entirely different :P

I can't help but try.

It's almost like they become the very thing they pride against.
Pretty much.
Especially dude that was posting before, but he very well could just be /troll
I don't throw out that word lightly but the shoe fits in this situation.
By Phyrexius 2010-12-30 16:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You've been brainwashed to use the words Conspiracy and Theory in the same sentence.

It's no longer "Theory" WHEN it's been proven to ACTUALLY HAPPEN BY THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CAUSING IT.

You do know that one can be found guilty of a crime without going through the judicial system right?

Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Obama and company etc. are all guilty for ordering torture and murder of their opposition. Have they been through a "court" to be found guilty of these crimes? Of course not! Because it's a, oh my God *Caution* "CONSPIRACY" and NOT a "Theory".

I love how these Tin Foil Hat Sheeple throw the word "Theorist" out there the same way they also use the Classic "Racist" and "Racism" card against those that question authority and historical events. It's VERY old and face it Sheeple, your "Herd" is becoming smaller and smaller by the week. Your lolGovernments/Cabal of Criminals (same thing) are taking off the Masks. However, the Sheep keep their heads in the grass continuing to graze like Zombie/Robots of the Apocalypse pretending everything is okay.

Don't worry though, everything is okay, Evil doesn't exist, that's a Myth... Oh wait, I mean, the existence of evil, evil people creating evil events in history is a "Conspiracy Theory"
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-12-30 16:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:
You've been brainwashed to use the words Conspiracy and Theory in the same sentence.

It's no longer "Theory" WHEN it's been proven to ACTUALLY HAPPEN BY THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CAUSING IT.

You do know that one can be found guilty of a crime without going through the judicial system right?

Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Obama and company etc. are all guilty for ordering torture and murder of their opposition. Have they been through a "court" to be found guilty of these crimes? Of course not! Because it's a, oh my God *Caution* "CONSPIRACY" and NOT a "Theory".

I love how these Tin Foil Hat Sheeple throw the word "Theorist" out there the same way they also use the Classic "Racist" and "Racism" card against those that question authority and historical events. It's VERY old and face it Sheeple, your "Herd" is becoming smaller and smaller by the week. Your lolGovernments/Cabal of Criminals (same thing) are taking off the Masks. However, the Sheep keep their heads in the grass continuing to graze like Zombie/Robots of the Apocalypse pretending everything is okay.

Don't worry though, everything is okay, Evil doesn't exist, that's a Myth... Oh wait, I mean, the existence of evil, evil people creating evil events in history is a "Conspiracy Theory"

can somebody please topic ban this guy >_>
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-12-30 16:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius said:

Like you just did!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-30 16:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrexius is the typical pot calling a kettle black, sadly the kettle isn't even as black as he makes it seem is the funny part.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15