How Do You Stay Awake??

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How do you stay awake??
How do you stay awake??
 Quetzalcoatl.Kireime
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Kireina
By Quetzalcoatl.Kireime 2010-05-03 01:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm an avid procrastinator, so by extension I procrastinate going to sleep. There's always one more thing I could get done before heading to bed, and before I know it, it's 4-5am.
 Asura.Abriannah
Server: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-05-04 11:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Exantra said:
One thing that annoys me about myself is that I can never be the first to leave.

I'm the same exact way, I actually really HATE being the first asleep. I feel like I'll miss out on everything. That's the hard part about having someone in my life that stays up so much later than me, I feel like I miss out of everything! Drives me insane, but I'm getting used to it. =)
Odin.Zicdeh said:
My own thoughts keep me awake more than any chemical. I have an incredibly restless mind, just to get to sleep I have to drown myself in alcohol to shut the damn thing up.

This too.. Honestly. If I just try to lay down and try to fall asleep(Unless I'm ABSOLUTELY exhausted), it'll keep me up for hours.

Shiva.Darkmacabre
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2010-05-04 11:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really have to fight to stay awake (bad and good thing I suppose). I just usually go when things get way too boring... or when I just feel the need to sleep, so I'm not a zombie the following day. (Like today <_>)
 Garuda.Aurilius
Server: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-05-04 12:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Heroine
 Asura.Shambo
Server: Asura
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2010-05-04 12:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

because they don't need to move much so it doesn't use water to feed your muscles. only just enough to keep you alive
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-05-04 12:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I use to stay up 2days playing that how i got my samurai 70-75 back in the days i sleep for only 2-4hour per day too i got 70-75. Now that am about to be 20 in nov :( i can't stay pass 15hour at best. I start playing when i was 14 and stay up 20-48+ a day easy my stamina gone down i guess it age or maybe it the lack of how much ffxi is no longer fun too me :).

If there a fun game i play for hours i gues that it then :)if you really into something you stay up hours
 Shiva.Lucant
user: Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-04 12:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Zenshiro said:
I use to stay up 2days playing that how i got my samurai 70-75 back in the days i sleep for only 2-4hour per day too i got 70-75. Now that am about to be 20 in nov :( i can't stay pass 15hour at best. I start playing when i was 14 and stay up 20-48 a day easy my stamina gone down i guess it age or maybe it the lack of how much ffxi is no longer fun too me :).

If there a fun game i play for hours i gues that it then :)if you really into something you stay up hours

so your saying you ffxi up your teenage years away lol
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-05-04 12:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm dead after a single event. I require regular breaks. Halfway thru a dynamis I start to forget what spell I'd just casted. I don't have any gamer stamina at all lol.

Bismarck.Chasuro
Server: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-04 12:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I just try and stay away from playing boring DD and tank jobs. :D
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-05-04 12:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
I'm dead after a single event. I require regular breaks. Halfway thru a dynamis I start to forget what spell I'd just casted. I don't have any gamer stamina at all lol.

Well i never had much $ to go out to the movies, Did not have $ to buy other type of game so ffxi took up my time :) i did go out with my friend to them movie and too the pool everytime they invite me. But other wise there noting to do. Now am waiting for ffxiv which would be my last MMO maybe ;) if there no more final fantasy mmo then ya it be my last.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 12:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Lucant said:
Midgardsormr.Zenshiro said:
I use to stay up 2days playing that how i got my samurai 70-75 back in the days i sleep for only 2-4hour per day too i got 70-75. Now that am about to be 20 in nov :( i can't stay pass 15hour at best. I start playing when i was 14 and stay up 20-48 a day easy my stamina gone down i guess it age or maybe it the lack of how much ffxi is no longer fun too me :).

so your saying you ffxi up your teenage years away lol

Compared to you who stays hugging his pillow attempting to get E-girlfriends, then being mocked for being a creeper
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-05-04 12:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I drink lots of coffee.
 Seraph.Zoey
Server: Seraph
user: ZoeyofS
By Seraph.Zoey 2010-05-04 13:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
I drink lots of coffee.

me too
 Unicorn.Ninetales
Server: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-04 13:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I get enough sleep.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-05-04 13:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

When I use to play the game alot more than I do now..I would stay up with lots and lots of Coke..but now that I have less to do I find myself asleep on the floor most nights around 1:30~2am (plays on 360)
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-05-04 13:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to pass out on the floor when I was 10ish while playing Legend of Dragoon. Good times.
 Carbuncle.Lodo
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lodo
By Carbuncle.Lodo 2010-05-04 15:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Ahligieri said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Topic said:
How do you stay awake??

Simple two word answer for a change. I don't :)

This. Sleep ftw

I'd give anything to be one of those people who can just "Fall Asleep."

Me too.. Hell I'd rather be narcaleptic then an insomniac.

You see I'd rather be an insomniac than a narcoleptic

Edit: For me, it's a lot of coffee, energy drinks, and amphetamines. Even still I know that falling asleep is going to be unavoidable so I simply log.