Mog Safe Quest Wont Flag.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mog safe quest wont flag.
Mog safe quest wont flag.
 Valefor.Forgotten
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2010-12-05 19:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So with the upcoming storage boost from an extra bag I decided consolidate some of my mules into one big super mule, instead of a bunch with 30 gobbie bag and 60 safe(I always pass that bronze bed around) I'd just have 1 with the new sack a full 80 on all storage options (locker to). But the 1st gobbie bag refuses to flag. He's had the bronze bed in the layout for weeks, his fame is near cap in home nation. Wiki lists fame as the only requirement but when I click the moogle no quest and I definitely had the fame for the quest more than 2 weeks ago.

All my other mules had no trouble getting this done, but it's been over a year since I did it last..Did SE add other requirements??

Just to clear out the obvious questions:
  • yes I am clicking not opening the menu

• yes I have more than enough fame. He's near capped.

• yes I am in home nation all week haven't been anywhere else with this mule

• yes the bed has been in layout and last Sunday I even took it out and put it back in after it didn't flag

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Forgotten
By Valefor.Forgotten 2010-12-05 19:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It had already been in there for 2 weeks before that. I reset it on purpose thinking perhaps it was "stuck". And it doesn't need a full 7 days. A different mule had that bed in on a Tuesday and his flagged the next Sunday no prob. I used to think I had to log in and check within an hr of the tally to, till one of them flagged it middle of the week.

I've actually had this mule "ready" for a long time just kept procrastinating on figuring out why this one mule never flagged.

Has anyone recently flagged this using a lv1 rank1 mule? That would pretty much eliminate any possibility of ninja changes by SE.
 Phoenix.Lazuras
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2010-12-05 19:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

To further elaborate, the bed has to be present in your mog house, and placed via layout, for a minimum of 24 hours prior to the conquest tally.

Edit: Damn, slow post.

Also, it doesn't have to be a full week. I put mine up on Friday nights and would get the quest Sunday morning.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Lazuras
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2010-12-05 19:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Forgotten said:
Has anyone recently flagged this using a lv1 rank1 mule? That would pretty much eliminate any possibility of ninja changes by SE.
I wouldn't be surprised if most all the inventory+ quests require level 10 or better.
 Valefor.Forgotten
By Valefor.Forgotten 2010-12-05 19:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Have you ever done the fame lowering quest on that mule? and what does the fame checker say exactly? could be a glitch in one of the steps
A day doesn’t go by when I fail to hear a tale of your deeds. I am proud to be a citizen of the same great country as Sir Supermule. Keep up the marvelous work!

mule currently lv15 no sub..suspecting lv20 required got added for some dumb reason.
 Phoenix.Lazuras
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2010-12-05 19:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Forgotten said:
He's had the bronze bed in the layout for weeks, his fame is near cap in home nation.
Oh, point of interest, are you talking to the moogle while in your home nation? The quest only flags from there, not at rent-a-rooms.
 Valefor.Forgotten
By Valefor.Forgotten 2010-12-05 19:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, home nation only.

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Tarowyn
Server: Unicorn
user: Tarowyn
By Unicorn.Tarowyn 2010-12-05 20:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, don't have any of the later mog safe beds that you're just keeping in there do you? I feel like they've been known to mess it up...
 Shiva.Cybermario
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Cybermario 2010-12-05 20:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

well as far i know has always been reputation 3 in home nation to be able to flag the quest, not rank.

reputation 5 for 70 slots and reputation 7 for 80 slots of storage.
 Valefor.Forgotten
By Valefor.Forgotten 2010-12-05 20:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Valefor.Forgotten said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Have you ever done the fame lowering quest on that mule? and what does the fame checker say exactly? could be a glitch in one of the steps
A day doesn’t go by when I fail to hear a tale of your deeds. I am proud to be a citizen of the same great country as Sir Supermule. Keep up the marvelous work!

mule currently lv15 no sub..suspecting lv20 required got added for some dumb reason.
I doubt it, I have a lvl 10 monk that has the safe quests done but she`s high rank. maybe rank is involved now?
Recent? Thanks for letting me know that then. If nobody has a recent rank1 I'll find out next sunday, just went and made him rank2.

Unicorn.Tarowyn said:
Hmm, don't have any of the later mog safe beds that you're just keeping in there do you? I feel like they've been known to mess it up...
Only the bronze bed, no other furniture