users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Social LS recruiting
Social LS recruiting
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2010-12-03 04:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Social shells are a dying breed. That being said I have a social shell holding tight to their escape from endgame home. Most of the members also do endgame of some variety but run with other shells for that, this shell is strictly social. We are looking for additional members to keep us active and having fun if anyone is interested in a place to relax with friends between the numerous events the game has to offer this may be a good fit for you. We have no requirements apart from keeping the shell drama free and the door is always open. If anyone is interested hit me up ingame.
 Sylph.Katalsar
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2010-12-03 04:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to check it out and join =). I'm just coming back to this game took a long break. I'll be glad to make new friends and help people when I get out of school.
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2010-12-03 06:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry I missed you this morning I got your pm a little too late but I'll be back in game later today as well as most days I'll keep an eye out for ya
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2010-12-12 08:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Due to the surprising response of people still interested in an old fashioned social ls I have sacked all of the members of NotYours LS to be able to better serve those requesting a pearl until the end of December. If I am not on at the time please feel free to also send a tell to any current member instead for a pearl. A short list can be found on this website.