Forum » FFXI » General » Future of Magian Trials
Future of Magian Trials
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-02 17:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious about specifically the elemental magian trials. Seems like our level 85 weapons are "locked" in a patter from (6 DEX, 12 ACCU) to (8 DEX, 14 ACCU) for example.

Are we going to see for levels 90, 95, and 99 each a new tier? So lets say 10 DEX to 12 DEX to 14 DEX? Or will SE get creative and let give us perhaps additional options on how to upgrade our high level weapons? Opinions on this please, and also what ppl would like to see happen.

PS: Probably the last thing anyone wants to do is start another full magian upgrade run from a base weapon. YUCK>
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2010-12-02 17:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Starting a new weapon from zero is going to be more of a hassle, more than it already is :(
I epxect them to go on with the linear upgrade system, what I would like them to do instead is to stop releasing updates on the same path, but allowing you to merge 2 paths together.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-03 08:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said:
Starting a new weapon from zero is going to be more of a hassle, more than it already is :(
I epxect them to go on with the linear upgrade system, what I would like them to do instead is to stop releasing updates on the same path, but allowing you to merge 2 paths together.

wow that would be nice. at the very least for the DEX path give us like Added Lightning damage or something or for the STR path give us added fire damage.
 Sylph.Shadowfox
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2010-12-03 08:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Letting you merge the STR and DEX paths would be neat too.