Tachi: Fudo - The Power of Pwn
First Page 2 3 4
 Asura.Kazaki
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2010-12-02 15:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This was so epic that I had to share it.

Tachi: Fudo. [Do you need it?]

Wow... Just wow.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-12-02 15:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice numbers are still Nice BUT... throwing that epic Fudo down on the MKE megaboss is almost like doing it on a Qutrub... both mobs take higher dmg than normal.

Just saying...
[+]
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-12-02 15:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

For once I agree with what he said.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-02 15:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread could be glorious.

inb4

1. Huttburt SAMs
2. Trolling WARs/MNKs
3. That one guy who's new to forums and thinks he knows better than everyone even though there is math to prove him wrong
4. TSA
EDIT:
5. >implying Leonardo Dicaprio
[+]
 Asura.Kazaki
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2010-12-02 15:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's 11024 damage... I've never seen that before is all :O!
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-02 15:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-02 15:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

11k dmg is weak.

Saw this on BG awhile ago lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2010-12-02 15:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Malekith as well. 6k slugshot was normal for me at 75 against that boss (gun). Now with upgraded gun + 50ish more skill levels + new bullets/gear, 8k+ would be somewhat weak. honestly, I've yet to be impressed by Fudo's damage, especially against NMs.

Also, that SS above is of someone using primeval brew. The normal damage that Fudo does is nothing special.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-02 15:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
I agree with Malekith as well. 6k slugshot was normal for me at 75 against that boss (gun). Now with upgraded gun + 50ish more skill levels + new bullets/gear, 8k+ would be somewhat weak. honestly, I've yet to be impressed by Fudo's damage, especially against NMs.

Also, that SS above is of someone using primeval brew. The normal damage that Fudo does is nothing special.

Nothing special? Its a non-crit ws that does as much dmg as the other powerfull crit-weaponskills, how is that not good? :P
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-12-02 16:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
11k dmg is weak.

@Kvazz That SS is just like the one for the MKE MB. Again the dmg output is nothing special because the target mob was designed to take extra dmg from magic/phys attacks.

If these Fudo users did the same output versus something that was A) dmg resistant or B) HNM I'd applaud doubly so.

As is I can only put it in its proper context for evaluation that all...

While we're here I wonder if someone has an epic SS of fudo being done on a Ul'hpemde? I mean if we're gonna suck E-*** with epic SS might as well post all the ones of dmg being done to mobs that take extra dmg, right?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 16:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Bismarck.Helel said:

Nothing special? Its a non-crit ws that does as much dmg as the other powerfull crit-weaponskills, how is that not good? :P
That screen shot was a critical hit, as forced by sneak attack, on a mob that takes double dmg, w/ razed ruins, and primeval brew, which is adding 999 str to a STR mod ws. That number shouldn't be surprising at all, given the conditions in which it was done.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-02 16:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
11k dmg is weak.

@Kvazz That SS is just like the one for the MKE MB. Again the dmg output is nothing special because the target mob was designed to take extra dmg from magic/phys attacks.

If these Fudo users did the same output versus something that was A) dmg resistant or B) HNM I'd applaud doubly so.

Ofc, but I dont think the point of that screenshot was "This is Fudo avarage dmg!", and neither was OPs post :p
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 16:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
11k dmg is weak.

Well, that's still a 19.somethingK ws, so even the mob aside, it's a nice number (that mob only takes double dmg), but again, as I said in the previous post, I'll agree w/ you(not on the basis of the mob, but on the basis on the conditions of the WS)
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-02 16:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Bismarck.Helel said:

That screen shot was a critical hit, as forced by sneak attack, on a mob that takes double dmg, w/ razed ruins, and primeval brew, which is adding 999 str to a STR mod ws. That number shouldn't be surprising at all, given the conditions in which it was done.

I didnt say that ws wasnt a crit.. <_>
What I said to Malekith^
 Odin.Sinharvest
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-12-02 16:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:

Cant tell if you're being serious or not....
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 16:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It CAN do as much as crit ws', but who cares about max, average is where it matters. When comparing averages, fudo fails in comparison to Ukko's, :Hi, Smite, etc.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-02 16:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Fudo SAMs best WS?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-02 16:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
It CAN do as much as crit ws', but who cares about max, average is where it matters. When comparing averages, fudo fails in comparison to Ukko's, :Hi, Smite, etc.

Yeah but its not "nothing special" :P
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 16:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Yeah but its not "nothing special" :P
As compared to other GK ws', I'll give you that.

As compared to crit ws inside abyssea, I'll give you that as well because it's a step below "nothing special", not yet having reached the "nothing special" stage.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-02 16:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ya I played with an 85 masa sam recently and i wasn't impressed.. the 85 verethragna mnk we also had was owning his ***hard lol
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-12-02 16:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to wonder what fudo/masamune sams you people are playing with. I'm also highly offended at my ws being called nothing special, its pretty....
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-02 16:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

^

Well, the one time I've seen Hi consistently, I honestly wasn't impressed, but Ukko's Fury and Victory Smite surely crush the *** out of Fudo.

Outside of Abyssea, Masamune is insane, but, well, you know, somethingsomething only outdated content, etc.
 Asura.Iarumas
By Asura.Iarumas 2010-12-02 16:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sinharvest said:
I'm starting to wonder what fudo/masamune sams you people are playing with. I'm also highly offended at my ws being called nothing special, its pretty....

hi

inside of abyssea: verethragna mnk/war and ukonsavara war/sam > masamune sam/war
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-12-02 16:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I can speak for victory smite personally, things broken, but ukko's fury in abyssea just makes no sense, its not right! I'm gonna sit patiently and wait for a tp bonus superior atma...
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-02 16:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sinharvest said:
I can speak for victory smite personally, things broken, but ukko's fury in abyssea just makes no sense, its not right! I'm gonna sit patiently and wait for a tp bonus superior atma...

Delivers a twofold attack that slows target. Chance of critical hit varies with TP. Ukonvasara: Aftermath.

?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-02 16:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

in-short: razed ruins is revolutionary

even if they made rana/insurgency critical hit, the two loljobs would be missing out on empyrean aftermath (which paired with razed is insane dps), so, best get to leveling mnk or war if you aren't triggering blue as samurai or dark knight ^_^
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-12-02 16:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I get that, but christ, the dmg on that ws just defeats all. The guy who I regularly play with who owns the woe's version can consistently punch out 4k+ ukko's.

Razed ruin etc, outside of abyssea though.....*cougholdcontentcough*
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-02 16:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

dem ruins

dey be razed
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-12-02 16:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually used razed ruin when I'm on sam, aftermath + crits is disgusting.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-02 16:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

me too, since it really is that strong, but it still doesn't change the fact that a non-crit ws kind of makes our *** hurt pretty bad
[+]
First Page 2 3 4