Forum » FFXI » General » A Fun Armour System to play with
A Fun Armour System to play with
 Valefor.Jesseblue
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Jaunty
By Valefor.Jesseblue 2010-12-02 14:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The below is purely for fun and excitment, shave off some of those bored moments you have. Know this is my first post on ffxiah but hope you'll all be friendly about it. Feel free to skip the story, not the best anyway.

I got bored at work and created my own armour system which I think will solve all old armours problems. Simple to implament and a world of possibilities and ways to re-use old events. Below will be my system, please feel free to comment and also create some of your own pieces if you like :-). Materia will come from Sky, Sea, HNM's, NM's, Wyrms, BCNMs, Dynamis, Limbus, ZNM, VNM, Salvage, Nyzul Isle, Chocobo racing / Digging, Crafting, Gathering, Missions, Quests, basically everywhere!

Jauntys Materia Armour System

All unaugmented armour under level 75 can now be augmented from synergy using a new materia system where materia drops from various places such as old nm's and events. The greater the prize the rarer the materia, for example Level 4 refresh drops from Absolute Vitrue and Level 2 Haste drops in Chocobo Racing.

Story

Materia System!

Materia types and levels:

Example:

I dont know how to make the table look right on these forums, hope you can understand it.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-12-02 14:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds more tedious than fun tbh. Like our current armor system.
[+]