Forum » FFXI » General » Suggestion for SE
Suggestion for SE
 Ifrit.Tulnig
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Tulnig
By Ifrit.Tulnig 2010-12-01 10:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIV is a sinking ship, it's time to cut your losses and run. I believe in the philosophy, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. We already have a great Final Fantasy Online Game, it’s called FFXI. I recommend they do something to encourage NEW PLAYERS and add a significant amount of story line content with uniquely new zones (and a lot of them); Qufim(S) ain’t going to cut it, be original. This is a big task but it’s better than sticking your fingers in the holes of the sinking ship known as FFXIV.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 10:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

They (SE) don't care what you have to say here, you know.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-12-01 10:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a totally original idea. No one's ever said this before.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-01 10:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I've personally wished for the company to tank for the last few months. I'm still hoping they tank. If a giant falls in the gaming industry, maybe it will push all other companies to up their game.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-12-01 10:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

god rating down the op gave me a good mood. thanks for letting us do something like that, Admins. :)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-12-01 10:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

SE are also DEFINTELY going to drop a multi-million dollar project because it had a rough (very rough) start, based on the recommendation of one person. Good catch OP.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
Server: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-12-01 11:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I started playing this game in 05/09 with no experience. I don't even own a Playstation or an XBox. My ex, who purchased this game for me, hardly helped me at all. He said, "here's the manual, read it. here's some websites read them". 6 mos later, he dumped me.

This game was VERY difficult to play for me at first. I OFTEN thought about quitting or buying gil to keep up, but I toughed it out. Here are a couple of suggestions (some have already been mentioned)

-An enhancement to FoV in the lower areas would be helpful. Perhaps make it so that more gil/tabs can come from the completion of FoV and allow it to be unlimited. Meaning instead of only being able to complete a page once a game day, remove that restriction.
Allow the TABS to be used to buy Rare/Ex gear for lower levels. (whoever mentioned this is awesome)

-Have some of the low level quests/missions to yield more Gil or drop a spell or rare/ex item.

-The NPC that starts the quest to get the emperor/empress band is AWESOME. Perhaps allow this NPC to give out more missions until the person is level 30. For example: After level 10, perhaps this NPC can mention to the players that wild onions/silk thread/beehive chips are ____ and to sell a stack on the AH. AFter that mission is done, maybe the reward is an experience scroll or something. Next mission is to take a craft to level 10 and teach the person how to craft.. At level 20 should be Choco license Quest with riding gear as the reward or xp!

-Exp as well as conquest points should be given on the job that completes an Outpost warp run.

-I think the Maw Unlocks should yield XP? How about you?

-Garrison is fun! Can we get more XP for it?

-Why should trials start at 75? How about some trials at 30? SOme tier 2 trials at around 50/60? Perhaps even do trials in lieu of g1, g2, and g3. Trials in lieu of af1 gear? Why not?? Bonus if the higher levels team with the lower levels on trials? Why not??

Well here are some suggestions. Perhaps SE will read them.
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-01 11:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Tulnig said:
...but it’s better than sticking your fingers in the holes...

Dirty, dirty OP.
for Shame!
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-01 11:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Nutt said:
Here are a couple of suggestions (some have already been mentioned)

-....as the reward or xp!

-Exp as well as conquest points ....

-...should yield XP? How about you?

-....Can we get more XP for it?

soooo...you wanted them to give you more exp?

Abyssea! Prayers have been answered :D

Good Job SE :D