First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-02 08:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:
Sylph.Katalsar said:
We all mines well go back to the good old days. WAR tanking/DDing, MNK DDing, WHM curing (lol like always), RDM (doing whatever the hell they want), THF..TH and just a stab here and there, and the BLM (Taking Hate from everybody)...

SE you blow..monkey balls

oh, and also I feel very sorry for NINs we got only ONE ninjutsu, no job abilities, no traits, I hope its at least a good ninjustu we can use.

*** we get to jump on a frog with the update! Nin got the best update.
but you can use that emote on any job.
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-02 08:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
Sylph.Katalsar said:
We all mines well go back to the good old days. WAR tanking/DDing, MNK DDing, WHM curing (lol like always), RDM (doing whatever the hell they want), THF..TH and just a stab here and there, and the BLM (Taking Hate from everybody)...

SE you blow..monkey balls

oh, and also I feel very sorry for NINs we got only ONE ninjutsu, no job abilities, no traits, I hope its at least a good ninjustu we can use.

*** we get to jump on a frog with the update! Nin got the best update.
but you can use that emote on any job.

And stupid it is.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-02 08:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really. Emotes don't change gameplay.
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-12-02 08:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Degs said:
Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

With all DDs having such a large HP pool now, SCH and RDM need something to be a better healer then a BRD, SMN, or BLM who /WHM. Those 2 jobs have always been considered the 2nd class of healers so its kinda dumb they dont get a cure higher then what anyone can sub now.
^
yea i do have to agree here.... with whm and whm auto's getting cure6 and now regen 4 there is really no reason sch and rdm should get cure 5, especially sch

I assume you meant they SHOULD get Cure V. I agree as well, but i really think they should just reshuffle the hate mixture it. Cure V should give off more hate than Cure IV and thus should be available to RDM and SCH. Its that simple...
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-02 08:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Not really. Emotes don't change gameplay.

I would have preferred to have to play as the job to do the emote.

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

With all DDs having such a large HP pool now, SCH and RDM need something to be a better healer then a BRD, SMN, or BLM who /WHM. Those 2 jobs have always been considered the 2nd class of healers so its kinda dumb they dont get a cure higher then what anyone can sub now.
^
yea i do have to agree here.... with whm and whm auto's getting cure6 and now regen 4 there is really no reason sch and rdm should get cure 5, especially sch

I assume you meant they SHOULD get Cure V. I agree as well, but i really think they should just reshuffle the hate mixture it. Cure V should give off more hate than Cure IV and thus should be available to RDM and SCH. Its that simple...

Thinking of it, if it kills RDM off as anything but backup Healers, I'd rather they didn't get it. SCH 100% should get it though, if they want to gimp it lock it in Addendum: Light.
By Mirvana 2010-12-02 08:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That was the whole gimmick behind CureV tho, that it generates less enmity so WHMs would use it more often.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-02 08:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

At level 99, they'll retroactively add in Cure V for Red Mage at level 80. Scholar at level 83. Cure VI under Addendum at level 96.
 Diabolos.Willmar
Server: Diabolos
user: Willmar
By Diabolos.Willmar 2010-12-02 09:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Since PLD won't be getting better at DD, they should at least get cure v as well and increase its enmity... WHM will still have VI over everyone else.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-12-02 10:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Willmar said:
Since PLD won't be getting better at DD, they should at least get cure v as well and increase its enmity... WHM will still have VI over everyone else.
pld can be an awesomee DD

stack vit gear
get caladbolg
???
profit
 Diabolos.Willmar
Server: Diabolos
user: Willmar
By Diabolos.Willmar 2010-12-02 12:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea but not as good as others. Specially when one has other DD jobs as is... Too bad I'm a lolpld, lolthf, lolblu and loldrk.... Lol
By Portcity 2010-12-05 15:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

yay now when im WAR/SAM, i can use about 20 JAs when i want to fully buff 2hr Raging Rush Boreal Hound when i have nothing to do lol
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-05 15:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Portcity said:
yay now when im WAR/SAM, i can use about 20 JAs when i want to fully buff 2hr King's Justice Boreal Hound when i have nothing to do lol

ftfy
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2010-12-05 16:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I know people have probably already complained, but holy ***, 23 second delay for waltz V? I dunno, I know they've done a lot for dancer, but that's a freaking long *** time
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-12-05 16:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkestknight said:
SCH 100% should get it though, if they want to gimp it lock it in Addendum: Light White.

By Mirvana 2010-12-06 08:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said:
I know people have probably already complained, but holy ***, 23 second delay for waltz V? I dunno, I know they've done a lot for dancer, but that's a freaking long *** time

I still say all waltzes should have a uniform timer of ~8-10secs or independent timers. Hell if i can get TP fast enough to drop 50-65%, why cant i spam heal lol.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8