Prep. Update Data Mine (Nov 30 2010)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Prep. Update Data Mine (Nov 30 2010)
Prep. Update Data Mine (Nov 30 2010)
 Lakshmi.Phaffi
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: phafi
By Lakshmi.Phaffi 2010-11-30 12:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

awesome looking.

Maleficent?

win.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mikania
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Mikania
By Quetzalcoatl.Mikania 2010-11-30 13:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkestknight said:
Shiva.Kollosis said:
The two "Stratagem" looking animations have me quite excited...

I wonder what they could be. I struggle to think what SCH could get they've got amazing stratagems as it is.

Hard to judge from the animation. But if I would have to guess it would just enhance certain buffs. Stronger stoneskin, more potent klimaform/animus, and/or even enhance weather-spells (double)?

The argument against it, sch has such crappy buffs without a subjob. Even if this is the case, it's going to be a sad day to use a stratagem for a weather buff in light art, then dark art + add:black to be able to nuke... meh!
By mascrapone 2010-11-30 15:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget tho that SCH gains stratagems ever 20 levels roughly so presumably at level 90 SCH will have 5 charges on a 45 second (guessing because 4 minutes / 5 is 48 seconds but that's a dumb integer) recast. If that's the case, then even 2-charge merited Strats will seem much sexier imo.

to be honest tho the animations look kinda like a combination of both merited BPs, which would be silly. If it realy is a buff/debuff potency/duration augment that will probably make allot of RDM pout. But pout away.

Personally i want something to make sublimation compete with refresh II. i like my independence.
[+]
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-30 16:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Alexander.Haptic said:
Jar said:

Blu/nin can tank way better than a nin already

Of course it can /rolleyes

You're missing the part where it can indeed already tank better.

Anyways, some spiffy stuff in there.

...even whm can tank in abyssea. But really, no blu can't tank better than nin outside abyssea and doubt it can inside too.

-_-

Go research how enmity and damage mitigation work and come back to me in the morning.

blu has access to all the Enmity gaining gear it needs to have and fantod gives mad enmity we also get more fast cast in gear and trait than nin does making shadows cake. we also get flash wish you had that on nin? too badd :P
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-30 16:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Jar said:
Alexander.Haptic said:
Jar said:
Blu/nin can tank way better than a nin already
Of course it can /rolleyes
You're missing the part where it can indeed already tank better. Anyways, some spiffy stuff in there.
...even whm can tank in abyssea. But really, no blu can't tank better than nin outside abyssea and doubt it can inside too.
-_- Go research how enmity and damage mitigation work and come back to me in the morning.
blu has access to all the Enmity gaining gear it needs to have and fantod gives mad enmity we also get more fast cast in gear and trait than nin does making shadows cake. we also get flash wish you had that on nin? too badd :P
Not to mention stun. And like 4 sleep spells that still have the emnity that the old ones used to have. Not to mention much strong DD capilities for hate. Cure 4.5. Hell just the refresh and haste spells give way more hate then they should. And when in doubt Diffusion exuviation

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tristean
Server: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-11-30 16:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Thedreamer said:
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Tristean said:
The rose petal JA was more likely a new flourish for DNC. I think it looks like DNC is getting Curing Waltz V. Wild speculation but does anyone know what Lilisette's JAs look like? I wonder if that flourish is going to be Sensual Dance... which would be totally awesome. The first blue spell is that Peiste move that inflicts Plague,Delta Thrust, and then a friend of mine said another is occultation :O
The only thing i remember about sensual dance is it was kinda slutty looking if thats anything to go by
petal thingy is a mistake with 2hour dnc Trance i think... some news jas looked like dncs things, but nothin with petals.
Yeah I just two houred to check and it's definitely Trance. Silly asian boy :p
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-30 16:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Tristean said:
The rose petal JA was more likely a new flourish for DNC. I think it looks like DNC is getting Curing Waltz V. Wild speculation but does anyone know what Lilisette's JAs look like? I wonder if that flourish is going to be Sensual Dance... which would be totally awesome. The first blue spell is that Peiste move that inflicts Plague,Delta Thrust, and then a friend of mine said another is occultation :O
The only thing i remember about sensual dance is it was kinda slutty looking if thats anything to go by
petal thingy is a mistake with 2hour dnc Trance i think... some news jas looked like dncs things, but nothin with petals.
doesnt you char turn black for a sec during the 2hour animation though?
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-11-30 16:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Tristean said:
No, he didn't.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-30 16:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Tristean said:
No, he didn't.
that's interesting since that ja is part of the new DATs that we just got. 2 separate trance emotes, what?
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-11-30 16:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Tristean said:
No, he didn't.
that's interesting since that ja is part of the new DATs that we just got. 2 separate trance emotes, what?
Well I wouldn't put it past him to mess up and put it in there. Not everyone plays DNC after all :/ IDK, I was hoping for a new flourish. Curing Waltz V is never going to be used because I know it's going to be a high TP cost with a high recast if that is what that is.
Guide Maker
By Seha 2010-11-30 16:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Credits to ImmortalAlchemist from zam forums:

Quote:
259/107.DAT - PLD Ability
259/108.DAT - DRK Ability
259/109.DAT - SAM Ability
259/110.DAT - DRG ability
261/39.DAT - SCH Spell (Possibly Regain)
261/40.DAT - COR Roll
261/41.DAT - THF Ability
261/111.DAT - BLM Ability (possibly enmity down on next cast)
262/28.DAT - COR Roll
262/49.DAT - WAR JA
262/50.DAT - MNK Ability (Criticals?)
262/51.DAT - DNC Ability
262/52.DAT - SCH Ability
262/97.DAT - COR JA (no roll)
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2010-11-30 16:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Tristean said:
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Tristean said:
No, he didn't.
Well I wouldn't put it past him to mess up and put it in there. Not everyone plays DNC after all :/ IDK, I was hoping for a new flourish. Curing Waltz V is never going to be used because I know it's going to be a high TP cost with a high recast if that is what that is.

IV bein already around 1000hp, it would be same as cure VI...to use only if tank is over +2khps...wait and see...
MAYBE its Divine III.../dream lolz
By Spira 2010-11-30 17:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

well, I tried to pick out the effects that looked like JAs and spell animation best.. some are slightly more obvious than others.. but theres a possibility i might have missed 1 or 2.

If some look identical to stuff already in game, it'd mean they were simply readded, cos my mine works through all recently changed dats, and I don't really recognize all the ones that already exist. I'm aware of what Trance looks like, but it was indeed added in again - maybe for Lilisette.. idk but I'd err to the side of caution
 Asura.Railock
By Asura.Railock 2010-11-30 18:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering if the new head+body combos are part of the final "prize" for WotG?
 Asura.Riddick
user: Riddick
By Asura.Riddick 2010-11-30 18:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Railock said:
I'm wondering if the new head+body combos are part of the final "prize" for WotG?
God i hope not. Those quest are totally lame. Worst expansion SE ever did
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-30 18:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Railock said:

Im guessing its a Fiat lux style BCNM associated with Abyssea...

Winner gets
Scythe
Shield
Body
Head
 Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-30 18:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Riddick said:
Asura.Railock said:
God i hope not. Those quest are totally lame. Worst expansion SE ever did

lolwut?
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-30 18:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Railock said:
Im guessing its a Fiat lux style BCNM associated with Abyssea... Winner gets Scythe Shield Body Head
bet they come from that black dragon instead
 Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-30 19:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Railock said:
Im guessing its a Fiat lux style BCNM associated with Abyssea... Winner gets Scythe Shield Body Head
bet they come from that black dragon instead

thats kinda what i meant
 Valefor.Ivaan
Server: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2010-11-30 19:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

some of those white magic spells reminded me of nul spells from ffx.

like nulfire absorbs the next fire based dmg.

Its prob not but that would be cool.

that scythe is wicked too lol
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-12-01 12:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
77 Stone V 80 Water V 81 Stoneja 83 Aero V 83 Aspir II 84 Waterja 85 Break ... 86 Fire V 87 Aeroja 90 Firaja Possibly. Edit : TBH logic I used to estimate the level of these would put blizzV at lvl 89, that would then only leave thunderV, thundaja and blizzaja for the remaining 9 levels.

Guess I was right except we are getting blizzV at 89.
[+]