Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIVPro.com » Help » Inquiry: ffxivpro and sales data
Inquiry: ffxivpro and sales data
By heretickazuma 2010-11-29 16:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious, but does anyone know where ffxivpro pulls the sales info and history for items? (i.e. Is it pulled from the game or purely off of what we post? And if so, is it from the Bazaar list, Wanted list, or both?)

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured here. Apologies if I'm wrong.
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-11-29 18:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

To the mods
Seeing how you made somewhat topic for this. Would FFXIVPRO would be doing something like FFXIAH? to look up who selling item like we had in ffxiah? Or you guys not giving any info on that yet?

Ontopic
For now it just what we post noting on there end. Maybe when they had the search to the NPC they would come up with a system like FFXIAH.COM.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [298 days between previous and next post]
By endelig 2011-09-23 15:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So I look at Brass Earring and see this...

Median
NQ: 4,000
+1: 7,000

Is this what the question is? If so, I am wondering also. If I am just not understanding the question here I apologise for the necro.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [188 days between previous and next post]
By Cookiesncream 2012-03-29 23:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Adding to the necro bump here but I'm also curious. I've tried using the info on ffxivpro to price items in my bazaar but so far the info has been far from accurate.

For example a quick search on what was Selbina shows fire shards selling for 180 gil, however when I searched the market wards the average price was 70 gil.