Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Cerberus.Auspice said:
Does anyone else find it incredibly annoying when morons have conversations in shout? Do they not realize that you can send tells to talk to friends or are they really that arrogant to think that we all want to hear that their dog is pissing on their floor or that they are eating a Big Mac? Is this something completely trivial to be irked about? Maybe, but if I wanted retards shitting up my MMO space, I'd go buy a copy of WoW. Anyone else agree? Friends don't let friends be shout douchebags.
It's for attention, most likely people with few friends trying to include more people. In the case of an argument, it's usually to look for backup or to boost epeen by arguing publicly (unfortunately these people don't realise they are looked upon as halfwits regardless of the outcome).
not always, some people just like to use that chat mode, stop QQing like the OP and get over it.

Um did I say I had a problem with it? Perhaps you should learn to read.

no but your tone radiates it.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-25 12:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Cerberus.Auspice said:
Does anyone else find it incredibly annoying when morons have conversations in shout? Do they not realize that you can send tells to talk to friends or are they really that arrogant to think that we all want to hear that their dog is pissing on their floor or that they are eating a Big Mac? Is this something completely trivial to be irked about? Maybe, but if I wanted retards shitting up my MMO space, I'd go buy a copy of WoW. Anyone else agree? Friends don't let friends be shout douchebags.
It's for attention, most likely people with few friends trying to include more people. In the case of an argument, it's usually to look for backup or to boost epeen by arguing publicly (unfortunately these people don't realise they are looked upon as halfwits regardless of the outcome).
not always, some people just like to use that chat mode, stop QQing like the OP and get over it.
Um did I say I had a problem with it? Perhaps you should learn to read.
no but your tone radiates it.

In that case your tone is radiating waves of horsecrap.
[+]
 Cerberus.Auspice
Server: Cerberus
user: Auspice
By Cerberus.Auspice 2010-11-25 12:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT, Jetackuu trolls anyone with an opinion different than his.

[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-25 12:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Auspice said:
Does anyone else find it incredibly annoying when morons have conversations in shout? Do they not realize that you can send tells to talk to friends or are they really that arrogant to think that we all want to hear that their dog is pissing on their floor or that they are eating a Big Mac? Is this something completely trivial to be irked about? Maybe, but if I wanted retards shitting up my MMO space, I'd go buy a copy of WoW. Anyone else agree?

Friends don't let friends be shout douchebags.
no
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Auspice said:

considering most opinions that differ from mine are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, sure.

I believe they call that being an egocentric ***, and I'm fine with that.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-25 12:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sag and I used to always have shout conversations, lol. I find them amusing. Especially during Besieged.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-11-25 12:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Sag and I used to always have shout conversations, lol. I find them amusing. Especially during Besieged.
This makes Sagi a hypocrite!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-25 12:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
This makes Sagi a hypocrite!

I never said I didn't do it myself! Lol but I was usually trying to bring some lulz to the people :P alas I am also guilty of the situations I explained in the previous post.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Cerberus.Auspice said:

considering most opinions that differ from mine are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, sure.

I believe they call that being an egocentric ***, and I'm fine with that.

this still doesn't change the fact that you're QQing like a little nancy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-25 12:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh fantastic another one who acts like a jackass then justifies the behaviour with "but I'm a *** and I'm fine with that!"

It makes you wonder it really does...
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Oh fantastic another one who acts like a jackass then justifies the behaviour with "but I'm a *** and I'm fine with that!"

It makes you wonder it really does...

Not really, I spell it out pretty decently, I'm a jackass.

What is there to wonder?
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-25 12:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Oh fantastic another one who acts like a jackass then justifies the behaviour with "but I'm a *** and I'm fine with that!" It makes you wonder it really does...
Not really, I spell it out pretty decently, I'm a jackass. What is there to wonder?

It makes me wonder what happened in your life to make you proud of tagging yourself with such a status, honestly why be that way to other people all you will do is bring negativity to your life and theirs...
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-25 12:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know you make me wanna /shout that you're a noob yeah!

/shout to answer your question!

/shout to call you a dumbass!

/shout to troll other people

/shout come on now! /shout come on now! /shout come on now!

[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-11-25 12:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Oh fantastic another one who acts like a jackass then justifies the behaviour with "but I'm a *** and I'm fine with that!" It makes you wonder it really does...
Not really, I spell it out pretty decently, I'm a jackass. What is there to wonder?

It makes me wonder what happened in your life to make you proud of tagging yourself with such a status, honestly why be that way to other people all you will do is bring negativity to your life and theirs...

i imagine it would be the anonymity of the internet that helped it along
By Pyrite 2010-11-25 12:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I am so embarrassed for all the people who enjoy the constant shouting. Perhaps we can make a server for them and call it "Frustrated because I never have sex, so I need to shout for everyone to feel my angst."

1. Auspice is awesome, Jetackuu is not.
2. Jetackuu is most likely the above mentioned "never had sex" people.
3. I am a female and will be glad to discuss the amount of clotting on my maxi pad whenever someone sends me a /tell about it.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Also, if you need to release some of that pent up aggression from not getting laid, I recommend a fleshlight.

Have you hugged a GM today?
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:

nothing short of realizing the world is full of morons and if calling them out on it makes me a *** then I'm damn proud I'm a motherfucking ***.

I don't bring negativity to my life, but thanks for caring.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Pyrite said:
I am so embarrassed for all the people who enjoy the constant shouting. Perhaps we can make a server for them and call it "Frustrated because I never have sex, so I need to shout for everyone to feel my angst."

1. Auspice is awesome, Jetackuu is not.
2. Jetackuu is most likely the above mentioned "never had sex" people.
3. I am a female and will be glad to discuss the amount of clotting on my maxi pad whenever someone sends me a /tell about it.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Also, if you need to release some of that pent up aggression from not getting laid, I recommend a fleshlight.

Have you hugged a GM today?
1. very wrong
2. wrong again
3. stop crying
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-25 12:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
nothing short of realizing the world is full of morons and if calling them out on it makes me a *** then I'm damn proud I'm a motherfucking ***. I don't bring negativity to my life, but thanks for caring.

I think it's now time Captain Picard made his appearance.

By Pyrite 2010-11-25 12:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
3. stop crying

Please explain the above.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
nothing short of realizing the world is full of morons and if calling them out on it makes me a *** then I'm damn proud I'm a motherfucking ***. I don't bring negativity to my life, but thanks for caring.

stop QQing over your butthurt, you obviously have a problem with me because I don't care about your butthurt, well news flash dude, nobody really cares.
 Cerberus.Auspice
user: Auspice
By Cerberus.Auspice 2010-11-25 12:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like I'm reading the same post over and over again from the same troll. His only retort is "Stop crying"; he's just irrationally lashing out at anyone even Sagi who loves subligaria and telling the world about it.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Pyrite said:

Quote:
3. stop crying

Please explain the above.

You feel the need to insult others with wide judgments that are highly inaccurate because they are using a certain chat mode and you aren't mature enough to ignore it, like I said stop QQing.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-25 12:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
stop QQing over your butthurt, you obviously have a problem with me because I don't care about your butthurt, well news flash dude, nobody really cares.

You know it's lucky Picard has no hair, because if he did he would be facepalming with one hand and pulling his hair out with the other over your stupidity.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-25 12:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Pyrite said:
I am so embarrassed for all the people who enjoy the constant shouting. Perhaps we can make a server for them and call it "Frustrated because I never have sex, so I need to shout for everyone to feel my angst." 1. Auspice is awesome, Jetackuu is not. 2. Jetackuu is most likely the above mentioned "never had sex" people. 3. I am a female and will be glad to discuss the amount of clotting on my maxi pad whenever someone sends me a /tell about it. Thank you, have a nice day. Also, if you need to release some of that pent up aggression from not getting laid, I recommend a fleshlight. Have you hugged a GM today?
wtf does sex have to do with shouting? or am i missing something
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Auspice said:
It's like I'm reading the same post over and over again from the same troll. His only retort is "Stop crying"; he's just irrationally lashing out at anyone even Sagi who loves subligaria and telling the world about it.

I can't help it that you bunch of crybabies keep *** crying, grow the *** up.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Pyrite said:
I am so embarrassed for all the people who enjoy the constant shouting. Perhaps we can make a server for them and call it "Frustrated because I never have sex, so I need to shout for everyone to feel my angst." 1. Auspice is awesome, Jetackuu is not. 2. Jetackuu is most likely the above mentioned "never had sex" people. 3. I am a female and will be glad to discuss the amount of clotting on my maxi pad whenever someone sends me a /tell about it. Thank you, have a nice day. Also, if you need to release some of that pent up aggression from not getting laid, I recommend a fleshlight. Have you hugged a GM today?
wtf does sex have to do with shouting? or am i missing something
they are QQing, that's what you missed.
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2010-11-25 12:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't "like" a specific chat mode. That doesn't even make sense. A chat mode is nothing in and of itself. You can only like what a chat mode allows you to do. The shout chat mode allows you to be heard by the people around you. Thus if you "like" the shout chat mode, you like being heard by everyone around you. People who enjoy using shout are seeking attention 99% of the time and they find happiness in being heard by everyone around them. If they weren't seeking attention, they would simply use tell. It doesn't take any more effort to use tell than shout. I'm not saying using shout is a bad thing and that I condemn it, but it is kind of sad that people feel the need to find attention in an online video game. Some attention is good, but forcing attention upon yourself is not.
[+]
By Pyrite 2010-11-25 12:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Be careful, Auspice, Jetackuu can't even level his jobs to 85 because he posts so much.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-25 12:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
You can't "like" a specific chat mode. That doesn't even make sense. A chat mode is nothing in and of itself. You can only like what a chat mode allows you to do. The shout chat mode allows you to be heard by the people around you. Thus if you "like" the shout chat mode, you like being heard by everyone around you. People who enjoy using shout are seeking attention 99% of the time and they find happiness in being heard by everyone around them. If they weren't seeking attention, they would simply use tell. It doesn't take any more effort to use tell than shout. I'm not saying using shout is a bad thing and that I condemn it, but it is kind of sad that people feel the need to find attention in an online video game. Some attention is good, but forcing attention upon yourself is not.

your opinions, there's nothing wrong with somebody using /shout nor does it mean they are seeking attention, stop QQing
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8