Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-11-18 20:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
But he is entertaining =(

For a while maybe, but now that he's ***at XI he's boring.

+1

I only read the 2nd page and I'm already bored

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Sevaru
Server: Leviathan
user: Severance
By Leviathan.Sevaru 2010-11-19 00:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Oh yeah your 30 members are your friends. Eh guys, internet friends. Same friends that disbanded all their LS once abyssea came out to go with other "friends"? Hmm kay. Is this were I ask you what your "friends" and you will do once SE release post abyssea content ?
I know the majority of members of my guilds and statics in real life following the game. Sorry you live in France playing a predominantly US/JP game, and that your associates in game have no wish to associate with you outside of it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-19 00:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

He's right on some points.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-11-19 00:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear god this thread is so delicious it must be bad for me.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-11-19 01:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Sevaru said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Oh yeah your 30 members are your friends. Eh guys, internet friends. Same friends that disbanded all their LS once abyssea came out to go with other "friends"? Hmm kay. Is this were I ask you what your "friends" and you will do once SE release post abyssea content ?
I know the majority of members of my guilds and statics in real life following the game. Sorry you live in France playing a predominantly US/JP game, and that your associates in game have no wish to associate with you outside of it.

Unlike you I'm not racist, I was in a JP mainly einherjar LS, a JP mainly sea LS and a JP mainly fomor HNMs LS. I have nothing against playing with people from other countries, and it's what I did in absolutely all my endgame LSs. And no this game is not US/JP predominantly it is JP predominant, in case you didn't notice yet.

Now to all those that did Nyzul at 75 ; did you farm the gear strictly within your LS or did you do in in /shouts mainly?. This is exactly the question as to whether guildworks is usefull to you or not...

[+]
 Leviathan.Sevaru
user: Severance
By Leviathan.Sevaru 2010-11-19 02:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Unlike you I'm not racist, I was in a JP mainly einherjar LS, a JP mainly sea LS and a JP mainly fomor HNMs LS. I have nothing against playing with people from other countries, and it's what I did in absolutely all my endgame LSs. And no this game is not US/JP predominantly it is JP predominant, in case you didn't notice yet.
Way to misinterpret a simple comment. Point was there aren't many French people who play FFXI, and that's likely why you have less of a community feeling. The race comment you're plucking at straws, and your point about the game being predominantly JP over NA is moot since I said the same thing two pages ago. I made the generalized stance of it being JP/NA here because they're the two biggest populations playing, by a vast majority.

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Now to all those that did Nyzul at 75 ; did you farm the gear strictly within your LS or did you do in in /shouts mainly?. This is exactly the question as to whether guildworks is usefull to you or not...
This just in, Nyzul Isle = FFXI. There is no other event.
[PS, 4 man static selling to 2 shout players.]

Your genius is astounding, Pchan. I think you're getting smarter as of late.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-11-19 02:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

4 man static need guilworks, clearly.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-11-19 03:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

you, sir, are my hero.
[+]
 Odin.Shamusde
Server: Odin
user: Enobmas
By Odin.Shamusde 2010-11-19 03:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:

For those of you unsure of what it can accomplish i encourage people to see our newly revamped guildwork site. All of this could be yours with your own customization easily. http://proclaimedinsanity.guildwork.com
Nice work with the site, a nice example for sure.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-11-19 03:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Shamusde said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

For those of you unsure of what it can accomplish i encourage people to see our newly revamped guildwork site. All of this could be yours with your own customization easily. http://proclaimedinsanity.guildwork.com
lol appreciate it... now if only the thread wasn't rampant with pchans stupidity.
[+]
 Phoenix.Avelle
Server: Phoenix
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-11-19 03:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Odin.Shamusde said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

lol appreciate it... now if only the thread wasn't rampant with pchans stupidity.

It should be pretty clear why his *** got ban hammered off BG.
[+]
 Unicorn.Hyshio
Server: Unicorn
user: Hyshio
By Unicorn.Hyshio 2010-11-19 06:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

On a side note, the overlay feature doesnt work for FFXI due to Mumble only supporting DX9+. FFXI was like 7 or 8 I think?
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-11-19 22:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]