WTB ATMA'S ON SYLPH SERVER!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » WTB ATMA'S ON SYLPH SERVER!
WTB ATMA'S ON SYLPH SERVER!
 Sylph.Biginallways
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-11-17 14:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm willing to pay 250k for each atma. I'm looking to get Razed Ruin and Sanguine Scythe atmas. Please PM me with details.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-17 14:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

/wave!
 Sylph.Biginallways
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-11-17 14:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

sup Zor! long time no see bro, how are things over on bahamut?
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-17 14:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Good man...I am missing a lot of people but the game is fun as ever. Hows stupid Sylph doing?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-17 15:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sanguine scythe not worth any money tbh, gl on both of them regardless though.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-17 15:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lazy player
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Lazy player

Annoying troll.
[+]
 Sylph.Jtmoney
user: Jtmoney
By Sylph.Jtmoney 2010-11-17 16:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Lazy player

We all dont have 24-7 to play like you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 17:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jtmoney said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Lazy player

We all dont have 24-7 to play like you.

Wendy's is a 5 hr shift.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-11-17 18:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sanguine scythe is nice for the HP boost if you need it and better than using Ebon Hoof.
 Sylph.Biginallways
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-11-18 09:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be honest, I don't give a *** about anyone's opinions b/c I didn't ask for opinions. Fact is I'm working 2 jobs atm and barely have time to play anymore so it's difficult to do some of the newer content in game. Please, don't come up here to troll. Stick to the original topic.
[+]
 Sylph.Break
user: Break
By Sylph.Break 2010-11-18 10:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Some pay up to 1m for RR atma. I think a more realistic / fair price is 500k~

There are usually lots of shouts for atma runs, JPs especially.

Sylph.Biginallways
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-11-18 11:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be willing to throw down 500k for razed ruin. Dunno bout any others tho.
 Sylph.Shadowfox
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2010-11-19 08:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll throw down 500k for razed ruin as well. Was gonna make my own topic but i figured it'd be easier to piggyback on yours :P
By Lafay 2010-11-21 01:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, I would pay 500k for RR as well! somone message me whenever and I will be there :)
 Sylph.Shadowfox
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2010-11-22 20:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone had any luck with this on Sylph? If so, who did you talk to?
 Sylph.Break
user: Break
By Sylph.Break 2010-11-22 20:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen 2 groups formed (for razed ruin) since the last time I posted in this thread. Just lurk WG until you see some atma run shouts.

Also, if you're hunting atma, make sure to ALWAYS have RR. Last night, one of my LS members died towards the end of an atma run @ Pulverizer (razed ruin) and she was unable to get the atma. Chances are 17 people will not want to try for another atma run for just one person. :(
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-11-23 05:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I got mine by asking around and also seeing if anyone I knew was in the area doing it. Usually if they have room or you have a job that can help trigger, can get in.

I have a friend that needs this as well as VV so helpfully we can a pop soon and get some people to help out to get Atmas.
 Sylph.Feary
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2010-11-26 13:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Break said:
I've seen 2 groups formed (for razed ruin) since the last time I posted in this thread. Just lurk WG until you see some atma run shouts.

Also, if you're hunting atma, make sure to ALWAYS have RR. Last night, one of my LS members died towards the end of an atma run @ Pulverizer (razed ruin) and she was unable to get the atma. Chances are 17 people will not want to try for another atma run for just one person. :(

was that icess? i felt bad. i tried to cs raise but no luck
By Jarvikk 2010-11-26 22:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

RR atma can be done with 5-6 ppl just get some friends together and do it low man...more fun and cheaper! <3
 Sylph.Shadowfox
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2010-12-19 12:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Soo still no luck getting atma. Nobody i know wants to put in any effort to get RR, they don't want to help with the 2 KI's. I don't want to organize a shout group because to be honest, i wouldn't really know what i'm doing. The only ironclad's I've fought were trioing with BLM's and this is a bit different I've heard. If there are any LS's mercing this on Sylph, please send me a message. I am willing to pay over 500k for this atma now.
 Sylph.Infamy
user: Virtue
By Sylph.Infamy 2010-12-20 08:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have much to offer here besides encouragement. I've managed to pick up RR, MM, and Stout Arm in pick up groups recently. It can be done, and it's really not that hard. Just need a bit of patience and a lot of time. You should:

1) Pick a weekend when a lot of people are on (ie, probably not Christmas weekend)

2) Start early in the day, with a shout in Port Jeuno. Say you're looking for people to help farm pops for the Atma. Most of the pops can be done with a small party, just try to balance out the jobs.

3) Once you get your popset done, make sure you have your WS covered. Follow the chart on wiki that lists them all. Most melee jobs can handle multiple WS, so ideally you only need 3-4 melees for this. Give specific instructions: "Player A does WS B, Player C does WS D, etc"

4) Fill the rest of the group with friends of those who helped with farming pops, or shouting. If you do shout, be prepared for a million tells. Almost all of the tells will be "what are the stats on that one?" Ignore those, lol. You want people who aren't clueless.

5) When you get to the actual fight, most people will just stand around. It never hurts to have extra healers keeping your kiter (we used a PLD) alive for that fight, but the mob itself really isn't too hard. If you need to build TP and you're kiting around the colibris, remember that they link. Better to bring bats or spiders from nearby areas. Have a healer keep an eye on the TP builders just in case.

Good luck. If you have questions about strategies, etc, post them here.