any one had any luck yet?
 Valefor.Nis
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Nlsmo
By Valefor.Nis 2010-11-19 10:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

<- Elmaunie

Yay I got on for 5 whole mins!! Zoned in and out of MH and chatted to LS. Everything seemed fine :) :)

And now it's fixed I have to go take the kids to watch the Christmas lights switch on in town lol. Ahhh at least I know what I'll be doing after they've gone to bed though :D
By LadyKalika 2010-11-19 10:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIV has been working fine since I logged on at 2pm GMT :)
By Sambb 2010-11-19 11:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmmm I am under the impression it isn't... grrr There is a new thread made on talk talk forum, however dont post on it or itl get pushed to the back of the queue.
 Caitsith.Pythean
Server: Caitsith
user: Pythean
By Caitsith.Pythean 2010-11-19 11:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest I have lost my faith in TT but am too lazy to move cos I don't want to be without for several weeks.

Any company who cant even organise to review problems in their forums based on the date they were posted not more recent activity don't deserve to work in the IT business.

My lag was bad Wed/Thurs but I haven't been kicked yet.
By Samvimes 2010-11-20 01:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest I have lost my faith in TT but am too lazy to move cos I don't want to be without for several weeks.

You don't lose any Internet except for maybe a hour on the day of the switch. I change on 25/11 so il see if that sorts it out.
 Caitsith.Pythean
Server: Caitsith
user: Pythean
By Caitsith.Pythean 2010-11-20 01:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Samvimes said:
You don't lose any Internet except for maybe a hour on the day of the switch. I change on 25/11 so il see if that sorts it out.

Lucky you. Last 2 times I changed I went without for at least 2 weeks. I also know a friend who switched to Sky after the last hassle with TT and he was inactive for several weeks, so guess it depends on the ISP.
By Damrod 2010-11-21 10:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having connection issues myself and I don't use talk-talk.

I logged in this morning and like usual went to the first mule on the list. Checked delivery box and went to log it out and it just sit there...finally got a communication error and had to restart POL. After that, whenever i choose a character, it goes about 50% thru loading line till it gets to "Notifying lobby server of current selection" and it freezes and eventually times out...

anyone else getting this?

I restarted my machine but didn't help...it appears to be on their end as everything else internet works just fine...
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-11-21 10:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Damrod said:
I'm having connection issues myself and I don't use talk-talk.

I logged in this morning and like usual went to the first mule on the list. Checked delivery box and went to log it out and it just sit there...finally got a communication error and had to restart POL. After that, whenever i choose a character, it goes about 50% thru loading line till it gets to "Notifying lobby server of current selection" and it freezes and eventually times out...

anyone else getting this?

I restarted my machine but didn't help...it appears to be on their end as everything else internet works just fine...

I just had this as well.

I zoned into my MH so I could logout and mule, but after typing /logout and doing it manually I just stood there, and then my character couldn't move, so I targeted the door manually and then the screen just stayed blank so I had to close FFXI and now I can't get back on. :s Or on my alt. account.
By Sambb 2010-11-22 03:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

seems to be working again now, 2 days on but were the servers down last night?

I heard they were but since i never logged out I stayed in game as per norm.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-01-09 13:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Have these connection issues ever been resolved for anyone? I'm on AOL and still suffering from r0 randomly several times per minute and it's pissing me the hell off making things unplayable.
 Shiva.Shinneh
Server: Shiva
user: Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2011-01-09 13:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Still suffering from it lol :/ Keep forgetting to call them up to talk about it >.> I'm sure they will have no idea what the problem actually is anyway, lol.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-01-09 13:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shinneh said:
Still suffering from it lol :/ Keep forgetting to call them up to talk about it >.> I'm sure they will have no idea what the problem actually is anyway, lol.

Ok let's figure it out together ^-^

I'll let you phone them up and I'll wait here for you to tell me what happened!

:D
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-01-09 13:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are with talktalk/tiscali and are having R0 issues then I MUST insist you change your ISP.

Talktalk have had issues running FFXI properly for years. This is NOT hte first time they have *** up. Itll take a while for them to fix it.

Change ISP and save yourself a lot of trouble

If thats not an option then post on their website about the issue. Get as many people as you can to post on it.

Otherwise you are pretty much SOL.