Thinks His S**T Dont Stink!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Thinks his S**T dont stink!
Thinks his S**T dont stink!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-15 16:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
i would of /blm to d2 him. thats super annoying when someones tells you how to play your job and you are doing it perfectly fine
so you'd roll /blm just for that possible chance that someone is a *** to ya?
/asking for it
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-15 16:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
i would of /blm to d2 him. thats super annoying when someones tells you how to play your job and you are doing it perfectly fine
so you'd roll /blm just for that possible chance that someone is a *** to ya? /asking for it
Vinvv the protangonist today ehh?
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-15 16:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

more like for warp 1st then if this begins to happen i have the option to. i know /blm is not the best sub but hey, i went /war most of the time lvling rdm
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-15 16:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
so you'd roll /blm just for that possible chance that someone is a *** to ya? /asking for it
I have no idea.
If you want :D
I like being the antagonist more :P
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-15 16:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
I have no idea. If you want :D I like being the antagonist more :P
Yeah that's probably more fitting.
By Jarvikk 2010-11-15 16:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well....

A. You dont need that many ppl to do that nm...its laughable. MNK WHM BRD pwns this NM and 90% of the time can easily hit weakness.

B. The griping mnk, an old LS mate of mine years ago is laughable himself and i TOTALLY understand the ENTIRE situation with THAT one involved.

That being said...use the set up i mentioned to just farm the seals yourself (less ppl = less ppl lotting) and just b-list Sul ^^. Knock out 2 birds with one stone.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-15 16:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Jarvikk said:
Well.... A. You dont need that many ppl to do that nm...its laughable. MNK WHM BRD pwns this NM and 90% of the time can easily hit weakness. B. The griping mnk, an old LS mate of mine years ago is laughable himself and i TOTALLY understand the ENTIRE situation with THAT one involved. That being said...use the set up i mentioned to just farm the seals yourself (less ppl = less ppl lotting) and just b-list Sul ^^. Knock out 2 birds with one stone.
*** (pO.O)P Fan
***just hit the fan.