Concerns Of Coming Back.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Concerns of coming back.
Concerns of coming back.
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2010-11-14 16:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm reactivating my character once more to return to XI. My progress in the game isn't far at all, however. I've only managed to complete RoZ and get to Three's Path on CoP.

Most player now are already way past those content (along w/ ToAH, Assault, etc.) I'm guessing. I don't really mind not doing old end game like Dyna, or Sky, or Sea, if the new one Abyss(?) yields better gear, however I am still interested in completing the missions (and Assaults, I think they're pretty fun) just for the lore.

Do you guys think it'll be hard to find people/make new friends (no I don't have any friends who's still on) who hasn't done these, or wants to help out? It seems to me that everyone is just into Abyss now and everything else is basically dead. Will it be near impossible for me to catch up now? Am I worrying too much?

Please share your experience. Thanks :)
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-11-14 16:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I don't know how other people are doing but just as an example, I just finished CoP last night, so there are still some people out there who still need/do this stuff. You have a chance. Just meet new people, be patient, and don't be afraid to ask. ^^ (I know I still need assaults. :P)
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
Server: Pandemonium
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2010-11-14 16:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Very cool! Thanks, that did boost my morale up quite a bit.
I'm also interested in doing Assault as well. Do you have a group already? I'll be contacting you in game :)
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-11-14 16:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, no group here, but that's why I said meet new people. ^^ I did RoZ, Windy missions, and CoP all recently, all with different groups of people. ^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-14 17:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely finish CoP and get yourself a Rajas ring.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-14 17:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I swear to god if I see one more of these threads I will explode into a fit of unstoppable rage and consume the world.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-11-14 17:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
I swear to god if I see one more of these threads I will explode into a fit of unstoppable rage and consume the world.
Quitters can't have an opinion about the game anymore, gtfo.
[+]