Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Looking for mission/social Linkshell
Looking for mission/social Linkshell
By aldulcio 2010-11-04 13:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello guys, I'm looking for a Mission/Social and Exp Linkshell, My highest job is RDM 48 followed by SMN 44, I really want to get these jobs and other right up to max, Plus I really want to complete some off these's missions and enjoy the game properly, instead off soloing everything like I've been doing for the past few weeks. Can Anyone please Help?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 13:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

you picked a bad time to start the game ;_;
By aldulcio 2010-11-04 13:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest I've noticed, I came back to it after about 2 years off, But I really want to get back into it, I've done a good few mission's then, but obviously I've not done most, It's a shame that its harder now to level than it used to be and do mission's I've notice a lot more people are at the EndGame than are in the middle or start. Kind off a shame, But I really want to get to that stage if that makes sense
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-11-04 13:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If you focus on high levels first, you can pretty easily solo/duo most of the missions now.
Gl to you ^^,
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 13:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

aldulcio said:
To be honest I've noticed, I came back to it after about 2 years off, But I really want to get back into it, I've done a good few mission's then, but obviously I've not done most, It's a shame that its harder now to level than it used to be and do mission's I've notice a lot more people are at the EndGame than are in the middle or start. Kind off a shame, But I really want to get to that stage if that makes sense

everyone does abyssea xp

xp parties pre-75 are quite rare

unless you have some freinds 80+ you might find it difficult to get into an abyssea party as a chestwhore

i hear accounts are dirt cheap these days
By aldulcio 2010-11-04 13:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

humm, Sounds to me like I've no real option but to solo level all the way up, Only major problem to that is my RDM is getting close to LVL 50 and from what I can tell the item's to raise the cap are not to easy to come by. :( If anyone is able to let me know of a linkshell that can provide me with help I would be very grateful, personnally I feel a bit more pride in building my character up myself. Thanks for info guys :)
 Sylph.Bringer
Server: Sylph
user: bringer
By Sylph.Bringer 2010-11-04 13:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear it is easy to level on World of Warcraft.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 13:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

aldulcio said:
humm, Sounds to me like I've no real option but to solo level all the way up, Only major problem to that is my RDM is getting close to LVL 50 and from what I can tell the item's to raise the cap are not to easy to come by. :( If anyone is able to let me know of a linkshell that can provide me with help I would be very grateful, personnally I feel a bit more pride in building my character up myself. Thanks for info guys :)

it's been a while

but i think 50 is the only level cap that requires you to fight something

if you can get one person to help with that

i think everything else is solable with some difficulty

i'd help you out but i'm kinda on carby ><
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-11-04 15:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Gimme a shout if you see me online and I'll happily toss you a pearl to the LS I'm in. There's only a few of us active atm, but we cover the majority of the day.

Personally I'm online 9am~10-11pm GMT, though I'm afk a lot between 9-6 or so. Otherwise, we have a few in our american crowd that cover Noon~late EST (along with a few old members who occasionally pop in on their mules).
By aldulcio 2010-11-04 18:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats Good for me, Thank you, I'll /t you tomorrow when I'm back online, :)
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-04 18:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
aldulcio said:

it's been a while

but i think 50 is the only level cap that requires you to fight something

if you can get one person to help with that

i think everything else is solable with some difficulty

i'd help you out but i'm kinda on carby ><

55 cap is against those special mobs in the glacier.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-11-04 18:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

aldulcio said:
Thats Good for me, Thank you, I'll /t you tomorrow when I'm back online, :)

np^^

If I'm not online, feel free to /t Octavious or Ginado and tell them I said to give you a pearl =P

They're the only other active sackholders atm~