Ward Warden I (Attohwa)?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Ward Warden I (Attohwa)?
Ward Warden I (Attohwa)?
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-11-03 13:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ward_Warden_I_(Attohwa)

Iv been doing this quest along with other in vunkerl for a while now, and now im trying to get it done in Attohwa. However is doesnt seem to be working. I select the op, i obtain the key item, magiced sack (sp), tele to conflux 6, go to the small crate, and it simply doesnt give me the option to fill. (neither does the large one) Am i missing somethign here? Are these the wrong crates? (cant find any other near the target on map)
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-11-03 13:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ward_Warden_I_(Attohwa)

Iv been doing this quest along with other in vunkerl for a while now, and now im trying to get it done in Attohwa. However is doesnt seem to be working. I select the op, i obtain the key item, magiced sack (sp), tele to conflux 6, go to the small crate, and it simply doesnt give me the option to fill. (neither does the large one) Am i missing somethign here? Are these the wrong crates? (cant find any other near the target on map)

If your building fame the much easier route is Crimson Carpet II (x3), Something in the Air, Refuel and Replenish *or you can do another Crimson Carpet in place, Wayward wares (get all 3 supplies). That should put you at rank 2 fame, at least that's the detailed version of how I did.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-11-03 15:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Im stillw ondering about the op tho. Either im misssing something or theirs a bug of some sort?
As for Crimson Carpet II, i have been doing that as well, but how do u do a good job on that op? Every time i come back the taru askes me if my eyes were even open while i did it. And i hate to dissapoint a taru. The only thing it shows during the op is the 'stand ## yalms away while fueling. Of course i have no clue how far that is either...
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-11-03 15:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Those are the wrong boxes...those are for the other OP (Desert Rain, which you fill with supplies for the troops.)

Ward Warden boxes are northwest of VC #06 in Attohwa. You have to run southwest and then around north (past skeletons and undead dogs.)

EDITED, sorry to misunderstand.