Grim Cuirass Crafters Needed!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Grim Cuirass Crafters needed!
Grim Cuirass Crafters needed!
 Diabolos.Siredward
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Siredward
By Diabolos.Siredward 2010-10-26 13:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got all the mats to get the Grim Cuirass made (thanks Remnants), so I'm looking for a couple of crafters to get it done, from what I heard it is a very difficult synth solo, so I'm willing to pay 500k to each crafter interested on helping me out.

Here is what is needed:

Synergy Skill: Artisan (looks like 2 are needed)
Smithing Skill: Veteran
Goldsmithing Skill: Journeyman (I have goldsmithing at 55)
Leathercraft Skill: Novice

Just send me a tell in game if you are interested.

Siredward

Thanks.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [577 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Mithano
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2012-05-25 16:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so I've been making some of these lately, and I'm curious if anyone had tips. I do them as a duo - I do all the fewell, and I have a friend that does the repair/safety so I can focus.

I start by doing fire to 70+, so it'll be my leak element, then start with dark.

However, getting the light/dark perfectly balanced has proven damn near impossible. Best approach I've taken is to feed dark until I hit 41-45, then feed light, and hope it balances when light gets to 20, assuming it hits 20 the first way up. If by the time I get light to 20 dark isn't perfect, I cancel and start over. Most of the time I either overshoot on light, or dark over/undershoots if I do get light to 20. I've yet to manage perfect on light/dark, although I've landed with dark 1 off a few times.

The rest is relatively easy, and there may not be any better tricks, but I thought I'd ask ...