Orison Cap Dat.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Orison cap dat.
Orison cap dat.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-10-24 11:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, would be nice if someone could like change the color of the orison cap dat. so it looks more darker. I hate how the Goetia petasos looks but love the Orison cap. Too bad its white :/. I bet it would look awesome on BLM if its black.
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-24 21:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get right on it.
 Diabolos.Lilywolf
Server: Diabolos
user: Lilywolf
By Diabolos.Lilywolf 2010-10-24 21:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Might I suggest neko sentai or the new dat site? Seeing as how they are actually about dat modifications fairly exclusively...

You didn't even state what race that would be for o.o etc etc. Also, recoloring is not too difficult and there are some guides available, like the grumpy rarab site or over on the goblin tailor(registration required to view the guides) - recoloring is the simplest of modifications and it takes so little time to learn how to do it, so I always recommend a person take a poke at something if they want it done. Especially when it comes to using armor on a job it isn't naturally able to be worn on^^
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-10-25 00:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Looked at the links and some of them arent working (in the guides) and even if its just recoloring it looks pretty complicated <.< . Im a male taru btw. If someone is really bored they could try to explain it to me on msn XD
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-10-25 00:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You just want the Orison Cap recolored with like... black and gold? I can probably give it a shot. Do you happen to know which .dat number Orison is?
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-10-25 04:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm I don't know if black and gold would look good, maybe the white part black and the red part darkish blue? Or complete black might look nice aswell. I don't know which dat it is =/
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-10-25 04:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It's ROM\254\38.DAT, if you have Photoshop/Modelviewer I can try to explain. If you don't I can't really help you though. :/